Attached: wrwrwr.jpg (355x355, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t583qIyb7MY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvxzpig0O-0
youtu.be/rXahTgkGHCk
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no but dungeon synth is the new black metal

Nane me a metal band that isnt racist. I am black and want to transition from rap to metal

Body Count

Most talk about about dark themes instead of yelling nigger if that's what you mean by racism

Napalm Death

Attached: napalm-death-antiracist.jpg (194x259, 10K)

a lot of metal has masculine aryan themes but not all metal is racist. and if they are not racist than there is a good chance the band is going to be degenerate in other ways like singing about being a drunk or violence. not too many wholesome metal bands around

If you truly understand metal, its basically inverted pop music. Its anti pop. Not that its against pop music, or that it has not been pop music before. But that the things it stands for stand in stark contrast to everything popular music values. Its highly elitist, cult like, and basically impenetrable from subversion by political entities. Right and left. But you say "user, what about varg". Well vargs music doesnt fucking talk about politics. There are also 10 million different metal sub genres. In a way, i feel metal heads worship the genre of metal, rather than the bands or singers.

This is why i feel the only things that will survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and metal

OPpic is not metal, that forest humping faggot hates metal
95% of metal is not racist.

um what? No, not at all, not in any way

see, like this guy, this guy is a fucking poser. All he cares about is politcs, not metal. He is a fucking poser.

Just like when sjws say metal is too white. Even though there are lots of great metal bands from asia and south america.

All these posers care about is politics. Not metal

not a poser but i stopped listening to metal when i realized it was a scene full of drunks, crusty sjws and viking larpers. why cant there be nice metal?

Nigger gets bleached!
Get ready for EVROPEAN BVLLS!

Attached: descărcare (17).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Thats what they want you to think

but all metal is rock? also see:

Turbonegro

Peste Noire

Thats the fucking point you retard. Metal takes in the outcasts of the world. The actual degenerate outcasts. Not the fucking normal faggots.

There is a new slipknot song with the chant

WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND.

This is metal

Thats another great thing about metal, no matter how old it gets it still scares normies, religious tards, and your grandma

so metal is the insufferable autistic black sheep of music. how virtuous. good luck (not)

t. 14 y/o edgelord

Varg's best album

continue listening to rap. you need at least 110 IQ to appreciate metal, which is improbable with negroes

name me a rapper that doesn't hate white people and glorify behavior that's blatantly cancerous to society

BLACK MAN CREATED ROCK N ROLL WHITE CRACKER. DONT YOU EVER FUCKING FORGET.

YOU CRACKERS GOT NO SOUL. YOU STEAL ALL OUR SONGS

LED ZEPPELIN AND BEATLES STOLE ALL THEIR SONGS FROM BLACK BLUES ARTISTS

That's a generalization most of metal isn't inherently racist

Unless you're talking about black metal in which case yes you're right

Attached: 1553965784130.jpg (719x1280, 69K)

we wuz rok'n'rolerz n shiet :D

Its true go look it up crackkka

Yes. and it will outlive every single fucking genre of music because of that. Its cult like and appeals to teenagers because loud screamy man makes soccer moms mad.

Popularity is basically the fucking devil in metal music. If you talk to actual metal heads and start talking about slipknot or something they will call you a little baby retard idiot. Then say, you know what maybe thier first two albums were okay lulz

look at this crowd. a crowd in the 2010s, going this crazy, for metal, for 40 year old corey taylor.
they have no camera phones, and they are going fucking nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=t583qIyb7MY

Imagine if the kikes in the industry actually invested in metal again. All you niggers would be dead

Cringe

cringe and bluepilled
there is nothing extraordinary about this
metal concerts has existed since it's conception
you don't get on Jimmy Kimmel without industry support

Id bet some smelly beaner posted this probably from Argentina or Chile where they still blast Iron Maiden.

>110IQ to appreciate metal

Retards like you make the genre insufferable. Why can't you just listen to music and like it?

Attached: 1529730086187.png (298x251, 58K)

Nice dubs

Try Oceano, their singer is black and sounds like Satan taking a particularly nasty curry shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvxzpig0O-0

Attached: 11.jpg (639x488, 261K)

youtu.be/rXahTgkGHCk

>slipknot
>metal
>this entire post
I chuckled. Thanks, user.

>generic coreshit #5734614625734684796479

Attached: yawn.jpg (425x282, 83K)

You do realize there's lot's of black dudes in metal bands right

Also, ignore any kind of political smear that X band is 'racist', often these are extremist musicians making obscure art, so some of their fans tend to also be extremists. Because said band does not take political sides and denounce all their fans some vice music journo then claims they are pro-racist or whatever. There really is only a handful of verifiably neo-nazi bands around in the scene and you wouldn't accidentally listen to them or end up at their shows or anything as they are full on bonehead nazi larpers and make sure everybody knows.

Attached: blasphemy-band-backstage-180713_1920x.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Most metal is not racist. Most metal is just cheesy Dungeons and Dragons shit and Satan. No politics involved whatsoever. Even the racist ones are reluctant to include politics in their music unless they're some insufferable NSBM band.

Tool. You'll end up like this guy in pic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 21.50.38.png (1279x726, 627K)

Im finna praying for rain

Wait, are Slipknot being held up as a pillar of good honest music in 2019?

Jesus Christ guitarfags are getting desperate.

He's actually a pretty based guy. It's great watching him fall in love with Tool and show genuine amazements at certain parts of their songs.

The thing is, if a lot of black people didn't dismiss metal as "some crazy wypipo sheeit" and gave it a chance more of them would probably love it, because they like music that goes hard.

Of course black people like metal they created the genre ffs

All metal you hear is just rip off of african tribal beats black people were playing thousands of years ago on drums oandn stones

>accidental nazi metal listening

Indeed, you can usually tell when you're listening to """far right""" music, for example:
Berserkr, Lords of the Sea youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
>unironic viking larping
>music is equal mix of very good and over the top cringe due to IRL Odin worshipping
>bad production as nazis can't get studio time
>record label site is filled with swastikas and shit

Attached: 11454.jpg (307x304, 35K)

t.

>created the genre
>tribal beats

Really I didn't know they downtuned their tree flutes and had double kick bongos thousands of years ago.

Delete This.

Attached: 1535342937652.jpg (762x464, 110K)

Go search up african tribal songs and tell me it dobt aound like some death metal satanic shiet

Metal was technically created by Paul Mcartney actually, when he wrote Helter Skelter to be the 'nastiest more dirty sounding shit we could record'. No joke. After release all these early doom metal acts appeared then Black Sabbath n stuff.

Should get that crazy autist German one man band guy who does covers of burzum on youtube to recreate this song

Ohhh yes Beatles born creating music .

I wonder where Beatles got inspired from.
Hmmmmm i wonder
Hmmmm i wonder who

Mmmmm

Blasphemy and Suffocation are pretty based

Attached: black metal.png (1574x2300, 2.14M)

Those are some thighs

Based and thigh pilled

>missing Iron Man

Attached: iron man.jpg (752x502, 102K)