2003-08 was the worst era in hip hop

2003-08 was the worst era in hip hop

Attached: 81YhjssTn3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOXoxygQEms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying there were any good eras for hip hop

Get rich or die trying is the last actually remarkable rap album before MBDTF

Nah it was pretty good if you grew up before that era because it was just continuing 90s trends, if you were born during it or slightly before, I'm sure you prefer faggot shit like Tyler and XXX or whatever the fuck you homos listen to.

True but which is the best 2008-now or the whole of the 90’s?

Wrong. You're in it right now zoomer

It's true, except for DOOM, Kanye, and a few others

I don't know.

Personally I think the 1600s were pretty bad.

it's literally all shit

Faggot

Attached: Ganksta.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Nah.

It only got bad towards the end of the 2000s. 08-10 was horrible.

I'm talking about guys like Tyga and that YMCMB red snapback era - right before internet rap and trap really started taking off in 2011-12 - that was the true shit era.

The Jay Z Blueprint 3 album having so many successful singles that got radio play, but they all sucked shit. Empire State of Mind, Run This Town etc is the fucking pits.

Rap production was dominated by big studio label guys who'd throw guitars on songs for no fucking reason etc.

the mid 00s still had madlib, dilla etc if you were into that kinda thing, early trap music if you were from the south or savvy enough to know it and for the big rap stars there was crews like Dipset etc and G Unit which did put out some decent music now and then.

In the mid 00s there was a strong wigger culture of G unit loving white boys so more proper gangsta rap stuff without guest vox choruses got to be radio singles. That went away towards the end of the 00s.

Eminem dominated the mid 00s though and his music is bad - but "Not Afraid" and all that Recovery ballad shit only happened in the late 00s - again when everything was bad.

THIS is 2000s-style heat:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOXoxygQEms

Attached: tyga.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>Eminem dominated the mid 00s though and his music is bad
So you don't know good music. Least you have a decent grasp on hip hop trends, makes me think you're at least a grown man.

>college dropout
>late registration

Hmmm, no.

>how to spot a zoomer: the thread
also southern rap taking over late 00s sucked, weezy featuring on all the songs ruined that era

Depends what you like I really like just ghetto trap music

yeezy season approaching

You were probably not listening to the right things. But yeah other eras were better. The 2000s just sucked all around.

Attached: King_(album).jpg (220x220, 7K)

>So you don't know good music. Least you have a decent grasp on hip hop trends, makes me think you're at least a grown man.

everything musical about eminem sucks dick, hes only impressive for literally being able to rhyme and for being the white boy with the exact right image at the right time

cmon

>fucking aerosmith awkwardly turned into rap song
> annoying sing songy whiney choruses in that fucking voice he does.
> horrible pop production

treat ur ears better...or link 1 good eminem song

*enters the arena*

Attached: MI0002210534.jpg (500x496, 92K)

hip hop peaked with get low and you know this

The Diplomats era?! Are you fucking mentally limited??