Don't care what you think of him as a person to deny his versatility and artistic talent would be stupid

Don't care what you think of him as a person to deny his versatility and artistic talent would be stupid

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah and?

shit person, shit music. his old stuff was good at the time

Emo Rap is just as much of a fetid worthless cancer as Emo Rock was and there isn't a single good artist in the genre.
Mumble/Soundcloud Rap in general needs to fucking go, it is one of the all time low points for music.

Also fuck him. His music was bad and him as a person was an iredeemable monster. He's not fucking Michael Gira who's an asshole but put out some of the absolute best albums of each decade he made music. He made dime a dozen mumble emo rap bullshit riding the Lil Peep wave to appeal to faggot zoomers with rainbow hair and tattoos.

This.

Sub par singing and rapping, rubbish lyrics and sounds.

not

>Don't care what you think of him as a person to claim he had versatility and artistic talent would be stupid
Go dickride somewhere else

>riding the Lil Peep wave
pretty sure X was popular before that fag though

Who cares both are faggots and I'm happy both died.
If there's any one positive thing I have to say about Emo Rap it's that the artists have a habit of dying fast, thank fuckiing lord.

You've probably only listened to Look at Me and SAD! and are basing your opinion off that

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAGAGAHAGAAG

X was NOT killed for money or clout, but was set up by his inner circle.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE

I remember in an interview Denzel said he told X to leave Florida multiple times, but X being the arrogant little shit he was refused. Looks like his arrogance is what lead up to him being killed, go figure.

He was a great artist and most people liked him. Don't fall for the virgin contrarians on here.

>most
[citation needed]

Is that a joke? What versatility? X genuinely has one of the worst discographies of any modern pop artist. I can applaud someone for trying lots of different things ranging from emo-folk to cloud rap, but holy shit does X's music suck. Even without the scene kid esque melodrama and creepy, manipulative lyrics, the production on it is consistently dogshit. It's so flat and muddy, and the clipping is horribly distracting.

X had the good fortune to be one of the more visible and charismatic proponents of an artistic trend that had been propagated in the underground by guys like Bones. Beyond his personal charm, he was a hack when it came to music and a crass, violent, vindictive, and remorseless scumbag when it came to everything else.

Attached: 1552994920685.jpg (604x604, 80K)

He was a terrible person with no talent. Good riddance to low class trash.

a

big

Do you like classical music?

Loss

for

Realize his mainstream stuff was watered-down in part because he was facing abuse charges and needed to soften up his image.

MUSIC

Sounds like they killed him for money and clout to me.

If this was a setup the suspects would be snitching.