Sampling which is essentially musical theft is mainly done by African-American hiphop producers

>sampling which is essentially musical theft is mainly done by African-American hiphop producers

Really makes you think

Attached: a1d5072a3dff481977d4db8f4c056e94.jpg (455x536, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_blackout_of_1977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Racist shit

Nigger

Really made me think, yeah

Attached: Condescending-Shrek.jpg (437x450, 46K)

please explain how op is racist

Attached: 1498343801586.jpg (600x663, 62K)

makes me think you're a retard

it's not? ok then

Attached: tf.png (564x337, 170K)

Good argument, you really showed that cracker your superior intellect.

>muh intellectual property

imagine defending people who want to rape you, steal from you, and kill you for no reason other than you look different than they do

I don't think they were defending white people.

I'm not defending rapists or thieves, I'm defending black people.

Zoomers defend sampling because they cant play a real instrument. Its all they know.

>uses a soundboard to play samples live
oops

t. Zoomer who just finished uploading his fourth lofi hiphop beat of the day

IP don't real

Also
>WTF is collage art?

French philosophers and art critics like Derrida, Genette and Debord theorised the art of theft, detournment, but black americans and jamaicans put it into an art form

why cant niggers catch up with white and asian iq even with all the gibs and priority they get?
are they really just genetically inferior?

Attached: 1531855853357.png (485x443, 26K)

>but black americans and jamaicans put it into an art form
not really duchamps readymades were waayyy before electronic technology to sample even existed

dancehall starts in the 50s in Jamaica, there is a polygenesis of this.

>WTF is collage art?
Also theft.

White people suck

fountain by duchamp was from 1913

t. projecting metalhead virgin who hasn't showered in 3 weeks

i mean the bicycle wheel, fountain is from 1917

>when you add a straw herring to your argument so people wont question the main statement

Reminder sampling is not a Hip Hop thing. Has been a thing since the 50’s.

Attached: Victims of Racism.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Attached: what 2.jpg (668x437, 34K)

the fuck

what the fuck

if you didnt live in shithole conservative western culture you would realize that music can invoke a primal spiritual state like that where one loses sense of self and reason. theres accounts of this in all kinds of cultures, from africa, to asia, to the americas. music invigiorating a primal transcendent state. only in european mindset does this not exist

Fun fact: Hip hop was created due to the New York electricity blackouts of 1977 in which black people looted various music equipment from stores and had access to synths, samplers, drum machines, etc. for the first time.

Source ?

well they won't admit it obviously but
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_blackout_of_1977

>Hip hop was created due to the New York electricity blackouts of 1977
Hip Hop was part of the underground since the early 70's.

>sampling which is essentially musical theft is mainly done by Nigger hiphop producers

There are tons of black producers who don’t sample, they’re all entirely trap producers with a few exceptions in the regular hiphop genre.

Invented by whites however

Milli Vanilli?

Almost all music is essentially theft. Recording a musical idea doesn't make it yours, there are a finite number of note or chord combinations and 90% of the time someone will have done it before you, only in a different musical context.

Musical ideas exist prior to our arrangement of them, coming up with a brilliant hook or phrase is like pulling together diamonds out of the carbon atoms in the air. To claim you 'invented' a rhythmic combination of notes makes no sense because what you're actually doing is discovering relationships between frequencies that already exist. The legal side of the music industry has a financial motivation to deter copycats and copyright infringers, but I think its retarded to single out sampling for thievery when music is itself an inauthentic mode of expression.

this is something people who are unable to come up original music tell themselves

>t. Non musician

>uses a soundboard to play samples live
Are you gonna brag about playing the electric triangle, next?

Attached: 340938_02big.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

>music is itself an inauthentic mode of expression.
no more or less than words, they've all been said before.

i hate myself for how quickly i recognized the girl on the right

>sampling
>musical theft
imagine being this white lmaoo

lemme sample your wallet real quick

i'm not defending white people im defending black people

I don't need to

Literary phrases aren't the same thing as musical phrases though, people who claim music is a language don't understand the difference between a linguistic and diagrammatic frame. Language isn't innate to nature in the same way that harmonic relationships are. The opposition between 'cat' and 'dog' in the english language, for example, isn't based on the ratio of frequencies between the two, as in music; the only logical explanation for their differences is our perception of their natural competition (and also the fact that 'Cat' and 'Dog' are alphabetically contiguous). The difference between language and music is further evident from how different the reading experience is between a literary text and sheet music. A novel doesn't tell you what to 'do' with the knowledge you're given, whereas the implicit assumption of reading music is that you will (either immediately or later on) perform it. Music encourages thievery and inauthenticity in a a way that no other medium can (apart from painting, maybe) which is also what makes it so thrilling.

in that case you deserve to be robbed. you'd probably call the cops over a fucking parking space.

Playing the guitar is theft to the person in the 14th - 15th century who created the instrument. Poor guy probably got his head chopped off for stealing bread for his family and yet here you faggots are playing wonderwall and making money off of his invention

You really think you're the first person to think of that?

Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?