Holy shit

Holy shit.

Attached: 010101.png (483x509, 91K)

I mean you got the shit part right

any band I listened to in middle school automatically sucks. sorry op

Attached: 1555049534751.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

It is indeed THE shit.

that's okay, it's one of the best hard rock albums i've ever heard.

I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS HELL

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

IT'S OVER FOR YOUUUU
I KNOW WHAT RUNS THROUGH YOUR BLOOD
YOU DO THIS ALL IN VAIN

Pretty good bass, vocals, and song writing. I with the guitar and drums were better though. Their debut is great.

The debut is little bit more "Alt-Metal" influenced, I think, right? While here, they tried to put more melodies into the mix.

PAIN...
WITHOUT LOVE...
PAIN...
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH...
PAIN...

i still love this album, happy to see someone talking about it

It used to be my childhood, I have to admit that a lot of riffs are still surprisingly catchy and hard hitting and the vocalist is really good at his job.

Never Too Late makes me tear up every time, especially the bridge.

When I first heard the title track I was pretty blown away, not gonna lie.

Same
It was part of my AMV music era
Would listen to "Animal i have become" a lot while playing God Of War on my PSP
Good times, good times

That’s fair

I really want to hate this, but I have to admit that his vocals on Pain sound really emotional to me and it always gets me and it probably shouldn't because it's a fucking Post-Grunge album but I like it, what can I do.

>and it probably shouldn't because it's a fucking Post-Grunge album
Post-Grunge is a meme label just like Grunge was, only Post-Grunge is meant to be a derogatory term.
It was pushed by shitty journalists that had an agenda.
It means nothing, so don't even worry about. Just enjoy the music you like, user.

Thank you user
pic unrelated.

Attached: DceJ5h6VMAE8V2Z.jpg (1046x1200, 116K)

yea, I remember really liking their debut, I'll have to relisten to it though, its been a long time

is this Friends by Ween

It's Three Days Grace - One X.

The album before it is WAY better unironically.

this one has better song-writting though.

>still pushing I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD-core
Stop, it's fucking embarrassing

it's a good album.

It's mostly depressive rather than that angry, only song that fits this is Riot.

Attached: 162613.jpg (1440x1512, 1.09M)

The only album that even comes close to being decent is their third album

That isn't even talked about that much, didn't hear it yet, I might give it a shot, what makes it so much better than the rest?

Cringe

objectively better than Outsider, but i still prefer the newer album.

>Post-Grunge is a meme label just like Grunge was
not true because it meant that corporate labels wanted to capitalize on the success grunge had by promoting bands that used a water-downed more accessible sound which is reminiscent to the OG grunge bands. Which is absolutely true for this band, breaking benjamin, creed, puddle of mudd, and whoever else

Post-Grunge is more of a real genre than grunge is, the problem is it gets applied to bands that don't fit, Three Days Grace is just buttrock not post-grunge.

>Three Days Grace is just buttrock not post-grunge.
post grunge IS buttrock, as least a prominent aspect of it

Album sounds more like Alt.Rock to me with Hard Rock.

Kurt Cobain helped them produce first record in 99

Source?

It says on album sleeve that I Hate Everything About You was co written by Kurt Cobain

Oh, I'm dumb.

It's their most consistently decent throughout the whole album and it's style leans more towards heavy metal and alt rock and less towards the rough post-grunge shit on their first two albums, the change in style also fits better with the singer's voice

I'll check it out, that does sound pretty decent.

Three days grace new singer good or bad???

Bad, their old singer was a trademark of their sound, replacing him would be like replacing Chester in Linkin Park. Very unique voice every seems to recongize and is genuinelly good.

Damn this

Lol I forgot this band existed nice

haha gottem epically

It really brings me back.

Where? I have the cd and cant find it