Why is everyone talking about IGOR? Pic related is way better

Why is everyone talking about IGOR? Pic related is way better.

Attached: Nothing-Great-About-Britain-slowthai-album-cover-artwork.jpg (800x800, 89K)

Because Tyler shills have been out in full force since IGOR's release. Posters will probably only start to appreciate NGAB when fantano inevitably rates it much higher than IGOR

NGAB is okay. dean blunt made the best uk rap album this decade

Zoomers.

NGAB is without a doubt AOTY. It's going to be considered a classic UK rap album in the future.

Actually not a bad opinion so long as you're talking about The Redeemer

Why doesn't all of the album sound like Doorman? That song is amazing but the rest is just normal grime. Also his rapping is really off-beat and not in a good way.

This is abhorrent. Neck yourself shills.

>Why doesn't all of the album sound like Doorman?
Because he's not sleaford mods and the album has a broader focus than just Nottingham punk-rap vibes

>Also his rapping is really off-beat and not in a good way
brainlet opinion, if he's CONSISTENTLY off-beat throughout an entire song in the same way, its clearly a stylistic choice. Repetition legitimises and all that

You must be an amerimutt.

seethe

What a redundant cope of a reply, can't even defend your own dogshit opinions. Come back when you have the vocab to think critically, yeah?

The rest of the album just isn't very interesting imo. If the whole album had been punky like Doorman it would've been amazing.
>if he's CONSISTENTLY off-beat throughout an entire song in the same way, its clearly a stylistic choice.
It's a shitty stylistic choice and what you're saying is basically "it's bad on purpose".

>anyone who doesn't like my shitty rap album is american boogeyman
that's gonna be a yikes from me kiddo

Attached: boomer molly.jpg (681x720, 64K)

>what you're saying is basically "it's bad on purpose".
Was J Dilla "bad on purpose"? all of his beats were riddled with timing errors and imprecisions that worked because he would loop and repeat them. Plenty of musicians wouldn't have learned how to play those off-kilter, slugged beats if Dilla had been perfectly on the beat. If you understand how musicians lock into the pocket in a variety of different times and feels, then you can understand how rappers can shift where they place their emphasis in order to create a different effect. What you're essentially saying is
>I'm too retarded to understand what musicians mean by "dragging"

Jesus christ you're retarded dude

go get your teeth fixed bitch

>if this album wasnt actually this album but another one i already like then i would like it
great stuff

>tells me I'm retarded
>can't elaborate on his own circular reasoning "This is bad because I don't like it"–critique
>can't elaborate what about my post was retarded
Use your words dude, SHOW me I'm wrong instead of telling me.

This place is just shills upon shills, isn't it?

Is this the thread where britbongs cope about their embarrassing bastardization of a genre Americans undeniably do better?

Attached: 1547092569698.gif (246x238, 143K)

how fucking new are you? but, yeah. there aren't as many billie eyelash threads like we used to a few weeks ago

Why is it when Fantano gives an album like the new Daughters record a 10 no one calls out the sheer volume of trash threads shilling it as an abrasive masterpiece, but when it comes to hip-hop everyone and their nan is a shill? you faggots just pick and choose to suit your own preferences

Agreed. Doorman is a good song, the rest of the album is just inferior grime

>americans
>doing anything better
the numbers on your scale equate to neither success or IQ, I'm afraid. The only thing you guys are good at is shooting at each other and shitting your pants in shopping marts

Attached: giggle.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

You only focused on one of the things i said. Not even gonna waste my time with a seething retard like you. There's no need to get so angry because i don't like this album you fucking autist. You sound like my sperg friend.

>more ad hominem
>still can't use his words efficiently or effectively
It's like talking to a toddler during a tantrum. You accuse me of seething but just look at how many times you insult me in that post, it's like you're incapable of making a coherent point so you're reduced to just throwing your shit out the pram. Time to grow up, lil fella.

Don't worry user. It's ok to be autistic :)

>all this cope
Call me back when Bongistan passes The Great Cutlery Ban of 2021. Take care, Nigel.

Attached: 1548796134479.gif (406x202, 3.42M)