How old are you, and why are you older than billie eilish, yet less successful?

how old are you, and why are you older than billie eilish, yet less successful?

Attached: 220px-Billie_Eilish_2019_MTV_Interview.png (220x289, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coLerbRvgsQ
instagram.com/p/BebrSVdgTlQ/?igshid=1y1w2dx6b1qqz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't have Billy Eilish's brother to write my material.

I'm not talented

25 I don't know bud, I guess I really don't try that hard, I'm working on kind of trying to put my happiness ahead of my success, college nearly killed me, I dropped out because I wasn't any good at it, I can admit that to myself, I wasn't any good at highschool either, I don't really know what I thought would be different this time.

Good on her though, I hope she's happy doing what she loves, hope that her lifestyle doesn't make her depressed or anything like that.

Billie Elish was actually born in 1997 so I'm the same age as her

>implying billie has any talent

She's talented
She's born in 2001

unironically one of the most cringeworthy music videos of the past two decades
youtube.com/watch?v=coLerbRvgsQ

because the music industry is RIGGED

also this

>why are you older than billie eilish, yet less successful?

I was born into poverty, she was born into wealth. Also, she has a vagina.

21, because I’m in a band in 2019 and also i’m still in college for another year.

This is really the only answer we needed. Thread's closed.

anons i forgot. what is her name

Attached: A08110C6-A5B4-4112-8431-05114CD5F35D.png (953x541, 409K)

fpbp

Stop posting this bitch already

Attached: 7D25F322-A7E8-479D-B269-F0C487BE4444.jpg (435x355, 36K)

Billie needs to take my seed...

Attached: 4589982c68f1af976594beb1983d1236.jpg (640x641, 75K)

Because I don’t know the right people

Lack of jewish producers and babylonian death cult money

21. I don't have rich powerful daddy and mommy

131LL1X X1L1SH

Attached: 1557649787568.png (640x641, 677K)

ive been focusing more on improving the quality of my music than promoting it
i don’t wanna promote my shit if i don’t think it’s amazing, it’s getting there tho
i got an offer to open for billie last time she came to philly actually

my turn for a question: why are you being a big meanie and making people feel bad? we all find success and happiness at different points in our lives

Her brother is not even a good writer. You could say he was lucky to have a pretty sister that could sing and also industry connections to promote his mediocre music made palatable by his sisters looks and millennial filter

>improving the quality of my music than promoting it
Say that before computers existed and everyone would laugh at you

eh, i wouldn’t say before computers. we just live in a time where a lot of people are engineering their own music BECAUSE of computers
since multi track recordings and the invention of the microphone, you couldn’t just have talent to make a good record: you needed that shit to be good from a sound quality standpoint

It's never going to be perfect ;)

Also has big titties

Its literally impossible to tell if she has titties or is flat though because of her meme clothes

perfection doesn’t exist in music honestly
im of the school of thought that music is part subjective and part objective, but you can’t create objectively perfect music. doesnt exist

im just trynna get to the point where i would be comfortable with my shit playing on the radio or be able to look back five years from now and still be proud of it, yk?

let me help you out friend

instagram.com/p/BebrSVdgTlQ/?igshid=1y1w2dx6b1qqz

you have to be 18 to post on this board and no

Damn shes got a good bod. Nice to know

This. He uses way too many gimmicks and cliches.

It's obvious Shillie herself puts in minimal effort into her own music. Her singing is very amateur. She probably has no professional vocal training and most likely doesn't do warmups.

30 years old.

Master's degree, in a committed relationship, two little kids, feel very fulfilled materially, intellectually, and spiritually.

Meanwhile, this little thot is going to be ruined by the industry in a very short amount of time.

I wish commies would fuck off and never return

Who’s to say I’m less successful?
[spoiler]And who’s to say I’m older?[/spoiler]

Because I dont get really famous until 29 in 2023 when I drop an ep that blows every plebs mind.

I make music, but I don't want to be part of the entertainment industry.

I don't consider being a coalburner a mark of success. The opposite actually.

Attached: BEvsAL.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Is she actually a coalburner or is that just a meme?

19, I'm studying Computer Engineering and doing classical compositions. You need to define success, because popularity it almost certainly won't be on my end.

oh look an edgy commie that's never held a job inserting themselves into another conversation.

how much do you really know if you think trap is "inspired" from Miami

This

you can tell she has big titties when she moves around on stage lol but damn didn't expect this