Your only redeeming quality is having lé crazy hair

>your only redeeming quality is having lé crazy hair
Is there a sadder destiny than this?

Attached: Buzz.jpg (1080x720, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXY9HJv2bc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Seeing all your friends become successful and rich and famous and then having to pretend you don't care about any of that.

>having to pretend you don't care about any of that.
He does a very bad job of it, too.

or heavily influencing 3 metal genres but yeah whatever
not sure who is spamming the hate of this guy but it's pretty pathetic

Dude, I love the Melvins but you have to admit that Buzzo comes off as a jealous, self-important cunt.

Let's be honest: the only reason the Melvins didn't make it big is because Buzz is ugly

>tfw look like fat albert

Another user here, I like Melvins, but Buzzo is a dick sometimes. They have a bunch of great albums though, so I couldn't care less.

It's a redeeming quality. Think of the people that don't have it,

>Is there a sadder destiny than this?
Yes, not having hair at all

Attached: Billy-Corgan-1484331452[1].png (1440x799, 1.17M)

>Is there a sadder destiny than this?
Yes, posting petty jabs at musicians' hair at a tuvanese postcard forum

Billy really should an hero already.

Why is everyone in this band so fucking ugly?

Ugly people, ugly music

melvins is fucking based retard

You can be ugly and based at the same time user

BUT DUDE HE KNEW KURT COBAIN LMAO DID YOU KNOW THAT?

FUCK KURT COBAIN AND FUCK NIRVANA

Attached: file.png (1074x1798, 3.74M)

>People have said to me, which I think is crazy, “Do you ever get jealous that Kurt Cobain got fame and money?” And I go, “Kurt Cobain is fucking dead. Are you kidding? What are you talking about? You think I would trade places with a dead guy?” Yeah, I wish I had been more famous, and had more money, and was dead. No, no, no. I win. I win. He doesn’t win. He loses. He’s a major loser. His fucking loss.

Attached: file.png (550x384, 426K)

Based Biscuit Turner poster

he's also incapable of writing a pop song, he tried so hard to sell out many times but could just never manage

but he's got great hair duude
i mean really

>he tried so hard to sell out many times
When?

Le pudgy fatoid

90s

if only he lost weight he would look like a quirky indie frontman and not a fat pig

How so?

Houdini
Stoner Witch
A Senile Animal

Imagine being the oldest most important successful musician and hanging out with a little brother type of friend named kurt. Kurt grows up and kills 80s metal becomes rock icon and no lne knows your name, but kurt gives you credit and you always have a soft spot for him but hate his piece of shit gf. Then after he kills himself his cocky drummer somehow starts a band that also gets enormous and plays huge arens and plays with bassist of Led Zeppelin in a side project. Cocky drummer fits you in at a vip after party but you are too self important and jealous to accept and instead tells the story on youtube to a small crowd that only likes you because they think they are special for listening to a failed seattle project who still has to tour just to pay rent

>Atlantic records
Cobain literally invited him to Atlantic. This is what a sellout sounds like anons youtube.com/watch?v=TXY9HJv2bc8
>A Senile Animal
And this is a sellout how? They're downplaying the quirky experimental tracks in favor of the rock, but that's what you get for a new lineup.

Imagine equating musical success with popularity
I guess Beyonce should get a 10 from Fantano

why do you care what fantano has to say? what does he even have to do with this?

Lookin like mc chris' wacky uncle

Because this board is obsessed with his baby ass head

>After so many detours, the new Melvins album, A Senile Animal (Ipecac, 2006), was a massive joke: the Melvins (Osborne, Crover and two new members) played vibrant and occasionally melodic stoner-rock and garage-rock, just like the hard-rock bands that they had buried in the 1990s.

Attached: thelegend.jpg (525x700, 77K)

>citing a pedo for validation