How based is he Yea Forums? How would you rate him? Best record? Worst?

How based is he Yea Forums? How would you rate him? Best record? Worst?

Attached: IMG_6565.jpg (220x220, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSyKziOvehc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based
10/10
mista thug isolation and oblivion access are tied (i remember when you fags were saying it wasn't as good as MTI when it came out, i always thought they were equal)
probably the last two EP's he put out last year since he should've just saved them for another tape, though, if you're talking physical release, probably the weeping worm

release the fucking gabber album travis

Extremely based
10/10 easily
Oblivion Access
One of his EPs or one of the pre-MTI mixtapes

>release the fucking gabber album travis
THIS

>Oblivion Access
I guess I should revisit it again. I like it, but I don't think it's on par with MTI or On Doing an Evil Deed Blues or Uneven Compromise. Why do you like it so much? Also, thoughts on Uneven Compromise?
YES

I actually saw him live not to long ago, I was backstage with him for a bit even, seems like a really nice guy. He played a good few off of this record too

>Why do you like it so much?
the production and travis's sincerity on the album
while bedwetter (at least what we got of it) also showed travis go further into his conscious hip-hop, oblivion access has the production edge. i can't listen to bedwetter too much, the lo-fi production is kind of a step down in a bad way, sort of like pet sounds to smiley smile. oblivion access has some really nice production and no other hip hop albums really sound like it. it also has a special place in my heart, waiting for it to drop while Yea Forums had threads waiting for it was a blast
>thoughts on Uneven Compromise?
based, listened to it well over a hundred times
i don't know if you give a shit but someone tracked down the noise track at the end, from a noise project travis was in called a9concuss. i was one of the few people who actually liked register, maybe i'm just gay for the dude
youtu.be/OSyKziOvehc

I honestly just really love the industrial, grimy sound and overall aesthetic / theme that it has. The hip-hop tracks are great and have a similar feeling to them without sounding the same. The noise tracks are great too and i think they fit in very well with the rest of the album.
I love the way that it sounds very industrial with all the metallic sounds. Reminds me of early Einstürtzende Neubauten which is my favorite kind of industrial music. It's the only album i know that does industrial hip-hop in that way.

Damn you're lucky man. He seems like such a cool guy and i'd love to talk with him but he never seems to come to Europe.

Forgot to add that i love Uneven Compromise. Was the song / EP that got me into Travis in the first place.

MTI is my favorite of his because how dumb catchy it is, but I definitely dig the sincerity and rawness of Oblivion Access, especially the last track's "collapse" in the last few minutes.

Extremely based. My favorite projects of his are MTI, uneven compromise and third side of the tape in that order.

Pretty Based
9/10
Either Oblivion Access or Third Side of Tape
Turns Into EP

MTI is AOTD, uneven is the best hip hop song ever made

I wonder what little Miss sunshine ep sounded like.

THERE'S A FUCKING GABBER ALBUM?
YESYESYESYESYES DO IT TRAVIS PLEASE

This guy is so cringe. Dont tell me anyone would guess the voice in Mista Thug comes from a white dude.

>cringe bro
t.

Attached: 1556565267055.gif (284x250, 3.76M)

>t. not morose nor lugubrious

>this guy is so cringe
more like THIS guy is so cringe

Get the fuck out of this thread

Imagine being such an absolute faggot that you think LUM is cringe

hes baiting

MTI and some loose singles are great
his other shit is lacking

third side of tape is his best

Never got into Misa Thug past a few tracks but Bitch I'm Lugubrious is probably the best title for a hip-hop track ever. Might give the album another chance, but for now all I ever knew him for before even hearing of Mista Thug is Third Side, which is fantastic.

he's made music centered around the side of white America not really seen or touched on. also helped cancel Antwon after he was outed as a predator even though they were really close. based white boy imo (yes im black)