Favorite Black Veil Brides songs. Also, would you?

Favorite Black Veil Brides songs. Also, would you?

Attached: images - 2019-05-19T134635.983.jpg (534x575, 25K)

>Also, would you?

Let her eat my ass, yes I would.

Fourteen year old me loved Knives and Pens.

the legacy

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole though?

no, i would only do that for a real alpha male who can subjugate me properly, not this glorified twink in shit eyeliner

Lol. Your throat probably couldn't even handle it.

I'm willing to suffer to find out. Harm me, daddy.

Can't even begin properly, you worthless whore.

*beg

;_; No daddy, pls let me swallow your shit. I'l clean you afterwards///

Come here. Take my ripped jeans off. Don't pay attention to the skid marks, just keep going, baby.

Y-yessir. I'll peel your underwear off, and wait for your permission to press my mouth to your hole~ I'm at your whim

the holocaust should have happened

Slowly, gently now. Bring your mouth closer to my asshole. Uhh uh... slowly. There you go. Now beg me to release. Go ahead, beg.

Please, I need it so bad, I'm worthy. I cherish that log you have waiting for me. No one will swallow it as proudly, daddy. I'd do anything, let me... *my begging stops, mouth desperately sucking at the hole

It's coming. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Is that it?....Nope, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Is your mouth filled up, baby?

mffnghm *Swallows it down bit by bit
Y-yes daddy, thank u. I'm going to smell like your waste for days. Please let me clean you up, I need every last drop in me, thank you...

idk if you're being sincere but I'd probably legit eat your shit irl lol

Clean me up, baby. Use your hands and tongue. Hands and tongue.

My tongue will be scrubbing your hole and cheeks clean as long as it takes. You deserve it after rewarding me with that delicious treat, daddy. Hands and tongue

Thanks, baby. I wish I could say this wasn't a one time thing, but it is. I used you for your throat, baby. Get that checked btw. I'm known to bruise it up a little.

Yessir, I hope I served your ass well. I envy whoever has the pleasure of being your next victim

the legacy