Why did he do it?

why did he do it?

Attached: billy-corgan-kurt-cobain.jpg (825x550, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L60nJp017U
consequenceofsound.net/2015/07/billy-corgan-says-radiohead-is-the-last-band-that-really-did-anything-new-with-the-guitar/
marilynshampoo.wordpress.com/courtneytard/courtney-posts/
alternativenation.net/billy-corgan-mocking-nine-inch-nails-front-kurt-cobain-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6'4
>faster at guitar than Kurt
>better drummer in band than Dave Grohl
>fucked Courtney Love before, during and after her marriage to Kurt
>drove Kurt to suicide then wore his coat on MTV
>made best album of the 90's
>got bored being popular so intentionally went bald
>intentionally made bad, disappointing records as a bald man as a joke
>fucked all female and asian male members of his band

Attached: bill corgan.jpg (990x760, 88K)

Maybe he knew he peaked. His wife was a whore. Divorce would have been a fucking nightmare. Not sure if he was clean or how fucked up his stomach was. Don’t know that he gave a shit about any of it really. Maybe he didn’t even do it...

He was so sensitive about fame and attention that it almost leads me to believe that, compounded with legitimate depression, he saw death as a better escape and one that could solidify a point to the industry how fragile, tortured people can be drained dry like anyone else. Hearing about Kurt being overjoyed by Dave's early Foo Fighters songs sounds like one of those "he seemed so happy before he did it" kind of stories. Suicidial people consider the path they leave when they die. That said, maybe it was a final fuck you to Courtney.

because they were gonna kick him out of the band and replace with a new drummer like they had always done
why did you post baldie?

>he seemed so happy before he did it

This was my brother. He seemed to be on an upswing for a month or so, then he killed himself. I think people that finally "decide" to kill themselves gain some sort of peace when they have it set in their mind.

>I think people that finally "decide" to kill themselves gain some sort of peace when they have it set in their mind.

Jesus, if I had someone this stupid for a brother, I'd kill myself too. Imagine having a loved one who felt so alone and alienated in the world that they end their own life, and their family turns around and glorifies it. "Oh, he must've actually so happy and at peace when he decided to never be alive ever again!" Whatever you need to tell yourself.

>made best album of the 90's
Here's your test.
Which one?

>I think people that finally "decide" to kill themselves gain some sort of peace when they have it set in their mind.

Jesus! if I had someone this stupid for a brother, I'd kill myself too. Imagine having a loved one who felt so alone and alienated in the world that they end their own life, and their family turns around and glorifies it. "Oh, he must've actually so happy and at peace when he decided to never be alive ever again!" Whatever you need to tell yourself.

That was my mom. It's unfortunate when that's the only light at the end of their tunnel. It just accelerates the decision. And that's the thing, sometimes we're left trying to look for an unclear message once something has happened. But we will never know what was going on in their mind the moments leading up to everything. Those moments ought to not be singled out as "the cause" though. An entire life's worth of pain is the cause, if that makes sense.

It's not peace in the sense you're driving at. Obviously there's still a tremendous amount of depression, anxiety, and in my brother's case he was having hallucinations and hearing things, but a certain layer of the indecision surrounding whether or not they're going to/not going to do it probably lifts when they pick a certain day and make their arrangements. My brother, for instance, ordered a drug used for anesthesia, injected it, and went into the big sleep, and had everything planned out well before it happened.

Machina

Attached: now see here you dumb twat.png (743x656, 629K)

It's not as bad as people say

Attached: hmm.jpg (1440x1080, 136K)

obviously Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Attached: killedkurt.png (648x1217, 753K)

what an worthless hole

Cunt

Forgot to mention that Billy literally considered suicide when Nirvana became more popular than SM

>forgot to mention estronaut lies
sadsack

youtube.com/watch?v=4L60nJp017U

did courtney cheat? and did she cheat with the bald motherfucker?

that's how you interpreted that?
how are you this basic?

Several reasons:

>depression
>heroin addiction
>wife's a whore
>childhood trauma
>pressure from the music business
>pressure from the media
>pressure from family to get clean
>guilty for being a worthless father
>general unsatisfaction with his own music and band
>already peaked and there is nothing more to fight for
>desire to become an immortal rock icon
>used to feticheze suicide since an early age

courtney tricked him into wearing that coat then he took it off after learning it was kurts coat

dumbass

what political views did Kurt have?

>wife a notorious whore
>wants to divorce her obviously (all over In Utero, You know you're right)
>suddenly dead

I'm 100% that either Courtney did it or she pushed him into a legal situation where he didn't see a way out (keeping custody of the kid?). Seeing their junkie footage I'm also sure she was abusive as shit.

Kurt never really had a chance. I bet if he had a single decent father figure he might've turned out alright.

t. someone who's never lived with one of these people

suicidal depressives are not people who you can reach out to, they are obsessive, self-absorbed pieces of shit who are looking for any excuse they can to hate everybody and everything and to feel as sorry for themselves as possible, they are a black hole vortex of self-obsessive bullshit

people who kill themselves other than people who have a genuine terminal illness like some neuro degenerative shit shouldn't be given a funeral, they took all the time that people invested in them and threw it back in their faces

fuck suicidal people

Are you dumb or just ignorant? People who kill themselves are not doing it because they think it is cool, but they are genuinely mentally-ill, you fucking piece of shit

as someone who has made a serious attempt on my own life (serious enough to land me in the hospital and in rehab for a while afterwards) I can say in a way this is true, you have to be at least a bit self obsessive to want to do it, I have to be honest with myself when I say that I do think of myself a lot, these are rarely if ever positive thoughts, but there is a certain kind of selfish self-hate there to be sure. Of course I'm no shrink, these are just my observations based on my experience

manlet

>I’ll piss on fuckin’ Radiohead, because of all this pomposity. This value system that says Jonny Greenwood is more valuable than Ritchie Blackmore. Not in the world I grew up in, buddy. Not in the world I grew up in.

Attached: lastweeklive_SmashingPumpkins_ColinMcLaughlin_4444.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

>Guitar isn’t new technology—there are only so many ways you can warp it around. Radiohead was probably the last band that really did anything new with the guitar.
consequenceofsound.net/2015/07/billy-corgan-says-radiohead-is-the-last-band-that-really-did-anything-new-with-the-guitar/

Attached: BILLY_CORGAN_1256819131_crop_300x300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Oooh will you look at that.

Attached: Capture.png (895x171, 34K)

marilynshampoo.wordpress.com/courtneytard/courtney-posts/

Attached: courtneyaol.png (1171x2817, 424K)

Glad to see that other people are starting to recognize that the most tragic casualty of 90s alt rock was Billy Corgan's hairline. The man died back in 1995 and has been made to endure 24 years of living hell.

Attached: corgan17[1].jpg (360x298, 21K)

british journalism is fucking brutal

that bitch is so crazy

Absolutely based post.

(you)

Based

Attached: 60BA56BC-0822-4F6E-BA2E-9FAEEDA67748.jpg (2037x1165, 240K)

The irony of this topic has always been funny to me. A lot of people say that those who kill themselves are selfish. Those same people want the dead person to be alive because of how the death impacted their feelings.

Think about that user. They want that dead person to be alive and suffering just because their feelings are hurt. Who is really being selfish?

Damn had no idea he was such a chad

skurt cobain

Attached: F600115A-934C-4857-95B7-5FDB90D34E52.jpg (750x587, 118K)

>Ignore the male feminist for "the guy who knows how to fuck."

OOF

kurt was a bluepilled s oyboy and the feminazis unironically drove him to suicide.

>muh critical class

alternativenation.net/billy-corgan-mocking-nine-inch-nails-front-kurt-cobain-revealed/

i think even if she didn't hire someone to kill him it's clear she took a huge toll on kurt. she's clearly toxic / abusive and just doesn't seem like a good person

>Smashing Pumpkins, we knew. I was friends with James [Iha] and D’Arcy [Wreztky] before they were a big band. With Billy [Corgan], we both worked at record stores, so he would come to my record store and give me shit, and I would go to his record store and give him shit. I worked at a record store called Empire. They had a store in Chicago on Cicero and Montrose and they had a store in Wilmette. For some reason, the Cicero and Montrose store carried a lot of Metal records. Billy would come into that store on a Sunday afternoon with a crew of weirdos when no one was around and give me shit.
>The people he was with were Cheech and Chong types, possibly drug damaged, possibly mentally handicapped. All much older than we were, but clearly all taking orders from Billy. One guy was cross-eyed and never said words, he just laughed. One guy was really short and wore a black turtleneck and a large wooden cross on a chain even on hot summer days. One of the guys was pretty nice, but the others picked on him and he didn’t talk much. A few of those guys worked for the Pumpkins after they started touring. I thought it was cool that Billy hired them.
>When they came in, they’d all give me shit about whatever record I was playing, unless I was playing Black Sabbath. They all really liked Sabbath. Billy would give me shit about how terrible my band was and tell me about how amazing his band was going to be. When my first record came out they came into the store just to tell me how much they hated it. Billy had some helpful criticisms, but still ripped it apart. I kind of liked that they didn’t like it.

>tricked him
Billy wasn't a retarded junkie faggot, like Kuck. Sorry sweetie

Attached: billycorgan_corneylove.jpg (671x377, 37K)

Based Billy.