Which genre has the dumbest fucking name?

Which genre has the dumbest fucking name?

>madchester

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (750x744, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ho9T2RmMJ8&list=WL&index=145&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grunge

shoegaze

more like jew gays

""""Intelligent"""" """""""""""Dance""""""""""""" Music

kawaii bass

Oi!

rock n roll

/thread
for such a great and widespread genre it could not have a worse name

braindance

Intelligent Listening Music

Post-punk

music

Zolo.

this and power violence

blackgaze
really? You don't want my mind to immediately go to "black gays?" why wouldnt i its not like i dont have black people and homosexuality constantly on my mi-
wait...

I don’t know a weird genre name but look up the longest heavy metal band name it’s over 20 characters I shit you not.

that's not that big considering there's a band called "The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die"
god, I fucking hate midwest emo

Is it as big as

>Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum – Prajecyrujučy sinhuliarnaje wypramieńwańnie Daktryny Absaliutnaha j Usiopahłynaĺnaha Zła skroź šaścihrannuju pryzmu Sîn-Ahhī-Erība na hipierpawierchniu zadyjakaĺnaha kaŭčęha zasnawaĺnikaŭ kosmatęchničnaha ordęna palieakantakta, najstaražytnyja ipastasi dawosiewych cywilizacyj prywodziać u ruch ręzanansny transfarmatar časowapadobnaj biaskoncaści budučyni u ćwiardyniach absierwatoryi Nwn-Hu-Kek-Amon, uwasabliajučy ŭ ęfirnuju matęryju prach Ałulima na zachad ad ękzapłaniety

Attached: 5576053.jpg (750x750, 112K)

The song titles are also just as long

"rock"

Sophistipop is almost as pretentious as "Intelligent Dance Music" so I'd say one of these.

Twee

Skweee
Skramz

Deconstructed Club

Mathrock

youtube.com/watch?v=6ho9T2RmMJ8&list=WL&index=145&t=0s
>Acidic Vaginal Liquid Explosion Generated By Mass Amounts Of Filthy Fecal Fisting And Sadistic Septic Syphilic Sodomy Inside The Infected Maggot Infested Womb Of A Molested Nun Dying Under The Roof Of A Burning Church While A Priest Watches And Ejaculates In Immense Perverse Pleasure Over His First Fresh Fetus

Jazz
Rap

Luk thung
Looks like luck thug

Dubs of truth

Electronic Listening Music is the better genre anyhow

Wonky

xavleg is actually pretty fuckin good man watch it