Does Yea Forums watch any music reviewers?

does Yea Forums watch any music reviewers?

Attached: fantano.jpg (2048x1389, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nddcCKXABcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

I worship Anthony Fantano like a god. I want to die for him.

yes

I've found them all to be pretty useless. It's always the same flurry of adjectives and stock phrases that don't really mean much. I wish instead of bothering to review shit people would make videos giving recs based on similarity to discographies/albums/songs/parts of songs.

pretty much this, i follow some reviewers just because sometimes they review stuff i haven't heard about, but i don't usually watch/read the reviews

I like hearing based Jim Newstead's opinions

Attached: imnew.png (137x136, 43K)

this face is posted literally everyday here

for me, it’s brad taste in music

youtu.be/nddcCKXABcY

Attached: 36BF59BA-E316-4048-BABB-438BD147E109.jpg (352x462, 21K)

I unsubscribed after the billie review, blatant payola
Fucking sell out

Reviewers/critics are an obsolete concept

I watch them because I genuinely like being able to analyze why something sounds good or doesn’t sound good to me. and I like watching other people do the same thing. I’ve grown to have sort of a love/hate feeling towards Anthony Fantano though because although his reviews are usually very well thought out, I feel like he’s developed this attitude and persona like his opinion is definitive as to whether or not an album is good and the way he presents his opinions can come across as unnecessarily dismissive and condescending. I’ve noticed that even more with his political opinions which he feels is necessary to advertise loudly. Politically he’ll say a lot of bold and aggressive things but he doesn’t welcome much political discourse within that. When people like 1791l have tried to interact with him politically he’s like lol fuck you im Anthony Fantano and you only wanna debate me for clout. He sorta just sucks his own peepee when he presents his opinions nowadays and I feel like that’s something he’s slowly fallen into as he’s gotten more and more popular.

I care only if it’s a NOT GOOD review or his Worst to Best. Everything else just kinda meaningless.

His Kayne list was good shit.

if i want to know what some music is like i'll listen to it myself, but i watch some of his other videos like the let's argues

No, I actually enjoy music.

Deep cuts was quality but I think he retired

i like Tabby cause he's a funny dude most the time but I also just like seeing other peoples reactions and reviews of music i enjoyed

i always watch fantano, i still have my own opinions

I grew out of music reviews 5 years ago. I listen to an album and make my mind up now, I try not to listen to singles/remixes before listening to the album as intended.

>watch

The ONLY way a reviewer can work for you is to find one that has your exact taste on historic music. It's too fucking subjective.

I watch him to discover new music.
I don't actually care about what he thinks

melon is funny but his opinions are utter garbage

none. I read Scaruffi's for entertainment value.

Friendly reminder that Melon 'Yellow flanneled' Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Lizzo and probably will yellow flannel Carly Rae Jepsen new album

So contrarian poptimistic it hurts

actually not really, I used to but kinda got fed up with all of them

I only watch Anthony's weekly track round-up to discover new music. I don't always agree with him and his political opinion can be quite retarded, but i got to give credit for his broad range of music taste. In his track round-ups he lists everything from ambient to pop, from rap to metal, and he leads me to a lot of shit I wouldn't have found out about through other music websites.

But i'd love some recommendations for keeping up with newly released material

Do you think he'll ever return to music reviews, user? I miss him

Attached: Dq7CvpdVsAELOTH.jpg (1200x670, 76K)

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

I watch his lets argue vids. but I never watch anyones music reviews.

Attached: me.jpg (535x491, 80K)

I don't watch any music reviewers, don't need any elitist fart sniffers to tell me what music's good and what isn't

I only watch le cool open minded reddit negroes "Lost in Vegas". Their Holy Wars reaction was kino as FUCK

Bad bait

yes

Attached: reviewbrah_listens_to.jpg (1024x757, 471K)

fuck this guy

No. I decide for myself what I like. Sad that others are afraid to do the same.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (1024x757, 408K)