Sometimes I think the whole thing with Lauren was 50% bullshit, and 50% real. Music for this feel?

Sometimes I think the whole thing with Lauren was 50% bullshit, and 50% real. Music for this feel?

Attached: 1556958481733.jpg (405x594, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU
youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI
youtu.be/X8UR2TFUp8w
youtu.be/Azj_AjdNWwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really hope you take this track to heart bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU

Eat shit dude, This isn't what I want or what I'm talking about.

youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI

Aw poor you
Go die anyway

Get over it dude, even if she knew people you did at one time it didn't mean anything. You need to focus on women that are attainable to you. Lauren isn't one of them.

Mad?

Attached: 1557494899702.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

So will you ever tell us how exactly did you fuck up with her?

youtu.be/X8UR2TFUp8w

>that lip bite
YOU JUST KNOW

the tongue bit is overkill, holy shit. I'd be in heaven if I was that guy. almost as good as sex.
who is him btw?

Sexy little vixen.
The man who impregnates him will be very, very lucky

It may not be what you want, but it's what you need.

Because of Brandon's mutual acquaintances from mopeds. It didn't come out until later about the connections he had to her from that and her knowing who Brandon was. There's been a lot of rumors about them but this was really the only thing that was and can be really confirmed. An user once said that it really was sugar coated and in reality she just ripped on him due to the things she had found out about him.

He's committed suicide in a metaphorical way

I’m looking for something a little more real

youtu.be/Azj_AjdNWwY

I don't think he's deserving of that in anyway. Maybe you actually need to take your own advice on that one. Wishing death or suicide on someone is really the bottom of the barrel.

It's really for his own benefit.

No, No it's not, so you can have this bullshit feeling of self aggrandizing glory that someone has taken their own life in favor of some random piece of shit on Yea Forums. I think Brandon has a lot of problems he needs to sort out with himself, but not at all deserving of suicide or death in anyway shape or form.

The person who knew both of them said they dated for a while, then Brandon fucked up.

he's just some loser who had a connection to some semi-famous pop star in her early career due to loose connections.
they didn't date.

he doesn't DESERVE it. just as a rabid dog doesn't DESERVE to be put down.
it's what best for him.

It's not best for him or anyone else.

5 years and your bloated drunk ass is still sitting here shitting up a board for teenagers every weekend. Take stock of your life and do the honorable thing and end it.

the brandon hate is just a shitty overblown meme.

churches does suck though and i'm sick of hearing about them.

She's not that cute and her music sucks.

Lost your trip again faggot

>saying someone isn't deverving of suicide
>must be brandon with his trip off
you're a moron

he's not a bad guy irl, just socially awkward and a bit boring, but can be really talkative and annoying when drunk. many people that know and met him will say the same.

>loose connections.
>they didn't date.
nice try brandon.
we know you dated her you lucky fat fuck, now tell us what you did to fuck it up so we can have a final laugh and forget about this whole melodrama.

if you just stopped using the trip everyone would leave you alone

>it’s not meeeeeeeee
>this isn’t either
Fuck off lardass, go be needy somewhere else

>>this isn’t either
you're an idiot, brandon has been samefagging desperately negating everytime someone brings up the fact he dated lauren.

You didn’t date anyone you faggot, you just want people talking about you