What music should i listen to while robotripping?

what music should i listen to while robotripping?

Attached: robo.jpg (900x596, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB4b9jl8ksY
youtube.com/watch?v=LG369AbsWfI
m.soundcloud.com/vhsexxx/selfhate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this shit will blow your mind
youtube.com/watch?v=dB4b9jl8ksY

Attached: 524c806aaeea8ceeccaf5ca3e27bf292.jpg (500x582, 24K)

The Unseen

Attached: cover_8692132018_r.jpg (1000x995, 233K)

Been there way too many times and Drudkh Forgotten Legends is the best disso album
Best when you're very far gone
both great as well although for me it's TMR, the best Beefheart album

For me it’s Time by ELO

Also please do gels not syrup

Why would someone do that

There are real drugs all over

Lightning Bolt

Holy shit, when I robotripped 3 years ago I listened to Talkin' 2 Myself by Eminem, and it left a permanent cough syrup-shaped imprint on my mind. The first chords bring me back every time. Absolute worst period of my life. Just a never ending cycle of getting through the day then complete abject misery at night. It was a total blur but Em's lyrics woke me up to what I was dealing with and were like a kind of therapy.
youtube.com/watch?v=LG369AbsWfI

m.soundcloud.com/vhsexxx/selfhate

Attached: 00F00DF8-EC65-492F-93B7-E55C3EA93E69.jpg (236x318, 10K)

What is this like? I have done shrooms, edibles, MDMA, cocaine, ketamine. I've always wanted to do this but could never find a brand without that shit that can kill you in canada. What does it feel like?

Like permanent depersonalization

So ketamine with ego loss? You need to go more in depth my dude.

>what music should i listen to while robotripping?

Attached: littlejohnnyfromthehospital.jpg (500x492, 56K)

I haven't done it in ages, but the mild effects are akin to being mildly stoned and drunk at the same time. Heavier doses are pretty much like what you said, with closed eye visuals and some down right interesting moments. Also, the comedown is surprisingly pleasant as far as most drugs go given that it's a MAOI and does kinda help with some depression.

There are some guides out there for extracting it from cough syrup and such, but if you just want a taste, try finding some gels that contain only DXM. You could try to get by with a syrup loaded with Guaifenesin, but anything after 100mg or a light dose is going to make you puke your guts out.

This, you should never go over like the third plateau. It is a very friendly drug in those areas, anything higher and it gets rough. Just lay down, listen to music, and experience one of the nicest come downs probably ever.

at high doses it's very much like ket but with weird side effects like it's impossible to speak english and very difficult to process language
fuck that, fourth plat is an experience as intense as a strong psychedelic trip in a completely different way except it's always comfy

Yo La Tengo

also causes strong mania and guaranteed anti-depression which affects various people differently

this shit almost killed me
But my rec is Revolver - The Beatles, I had some downright crazy and interesting moments listening to it and peaking on a 3rd plat trip

this, also geodaddi

legal, can be very fun if not more than other traditional dissociative/psychedelics

never done ket but have done plenty of shrooms/lsd is this at all comparable

based 16 year old