Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: xxxspiredzzzz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I miss him SO MUCH.

Y'all really like this nigger?

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (624x416, 11K)

I miss this little emo genius like you wouldn’t believe

Attached: 5AA91681-CDA9-4EFD-8E08-73C6CFFBE575.jpg (640x560, 61K)

I don't listen to gay fuckshit sorry.

>violent nig-nog rapper #89314789514 gets offed
>Yea Forums has a fucking period
Unironically kill yourselves.

he beats women and lied about it

You and others fail to see what was his potential. He was eclectic, rhythmic. I can basically gurantee that kid has more testosterone in a single nut than you do in your whole body.

RIP Jah u were da next pac n cobain

Yeah, but Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

stop posting your forced meme
nobody thinks it's interesting nor funny

Attached: look_check__them.png (892x794, 128K)

unproven. do not spread misinformation like this about Jah

rip lil g

CLOUT MRTYR

nice

Stop posting this or better yet, kill yourself

that nigger had a stupid name

>No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life
Shut the fuck you retarded boomer

LLJ

epic based