CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS ALBUM IS? HOLY SHIT T CONTINUES TO SURPRISE

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS ALBUM IS? HOLY SHIT T CONTINUES TO SURPRISE

Attached: igor.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Its incredible fammm. Its even better than I thought it would be

No, but you can go back

I am here to stay. I like this board

holy shit. its god tier and stands on its own apart from all of his other work. he has literally displaced kanye at his own game

it's a fun album, only the last song and erfquake are memorable, but i'm glad shit like this comes out rather than repetitive garbage

yeah im thinking its a fucking classic desu

How do you people find enjoyment from this beyond earfquake, good good, and new magic wand?
And why the fuck do you retards keep saying he's displaced Kanye? At what? Every single solo Kanye album is better than this, KIDS SEE GHOSTS blows this out of the fucking water, and it's only better than Cruel Summer.

Oh, and it's better than Watch the Throne, it's better than 2 albums, and neither one are solos.

>Rap
lmao

niggas gay

Attached: dave-chappelle_gettyimages-481295252jpg.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Holy shit Tee makes Kanye look like a literal noob at producing. Album of the deca...

SIKE THIS SHIT WAS GARBO
YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE TROLLING OR SOME SHIT

Outdated taste. Please update.

guess what cunts? i'm about to listen to it. that's right, the album will be played. try to stop me.

Attached: look_check__them.png (891x793, 130K)

ha, I had the exact same thought listening to this. Tyler has replaced Kanye as the avant garde king of hip hop

there's no rapping on the first 5 tracks of the 12 track album
maybe a fifth of the album is rap

Tyler is by all means a genius. I cant see anything else but him releasing good shit for a long time

Hold on please, I'm waiting on Melon's review to have my opinion.

I mean he gave plenty of warning not to expect a rap album

Wrong

There were already several threads to do that

When I first listened to this album I thought it was okay, but after seeing all you retards praising it I've come to the realization that it's complete shit.

Tyler will go down as one of the GOATs of this generation

the sound of the 2020s

>>hurr durr born in the wrong generation if someone else likes it it's bad

Attached: ballmonokuma.png (1280x934, 785K)

this nigga look like he bout to sneze

>music from the 2013 era

Attached: IMG_20190516_213356.png (1080x878, 368K)

Are you fucking kidding me? IGOR'S THEME is a fucking masterpiece, I'm pissed I didn't compose it