Attached: DUDU.png (480x476, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zw177IgX6O
youtube.com/watch?v=bSfpSOBD30U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rio is definitely mom-core but ill allow it

what's the point of this thread

The Chauffer though.

You kid's like a lot of shitty Hip hop tbph senpai.

I went from ironically liking this to just liking it over the course of about a decade
To discuss Duran Duran’s Rio. Does this really need to be spelled out?

what does saying something is 'dadcore af' mean in the context of this discussion

>boyband from the 80s
>dadcore

It's dadcore.

Anyone else got good dadcore recs? I can think of pet shop boys and new order, and I really enjoy both.

what does dadcore mean? just 80s pop music? my dad doesn't listen to either of those. he listens to aerosmith and styx.

Music in clubs/bars/radio during the 80s is what constitutes dadcore for me. Depends on your dad's age.

My mom had some based taste as well, The Cure, The Smiths, Mettalica.

Add Death Can Dance to that list, every ex's mom had a record or two, and so did mine.

>Music in clubs/bars/radio during the 80s
so just any 80s pop?

It's not that simple - it's not just pop that was made at the time, but pop that dads like and which makes them nostalgic.

but all dads have different taste. my dad hated duran duran.

Your dad was a smelly loser l o l

most men disliked duran duran. they were a boy band

>pop dads like
>pet shop boys
Is your dad gay by any chance?

That wasn't my post

I was gonna make another thread for this but this thread seems just as likely to answer it, anyone know this song?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Zw177IgX6O

I heard the end of it on the radio and the singer kinda reminded me of Morrissey but good luck searching through every imitator. And yeah, I didn't catch any lyrics. Sorry, but at least I heard it on the radio so I'm assuming people that aren't music illiterate can identify it easily. Also sorry if my whistling is shit.

Attached: 1556544463787.png (396x400, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bSfpSOBD30U

They weren't a boy band. I don't know why Yea Forums thinks that every highly successful band with female fans is automatically a boy band, but is has to stop.

they were marketed based on the attractiveness of their members to a teen female audience. what else do you want to prove it?

I think you're replying to a bong

Attached: Be Bop.jpg (1410x1404, 345K)

I like that album art.

patrick nagel

That was not it.

Kys

this is an actually fantastic record
>I'M TALKING FOR FREEEEEEEE
>I CAN'T STOP MYSELF IT'S A NEW RELIGION

Attached: Shotgun Willie.jpg (474x470, 21K)

>that synth sound on save a prayer
instant nut

which fucking dads listened to Duran Duran?

they had a majority female fanbase

If it's 'music your dad listened to' then this will always scream dadcore to me.

Attached: eb578f12527a926bd03de8035d8a7768.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)