Holy shit this is really, really intense. Are you guys okay, like mentally...

Holy shit this is really, really intense. Are you guys okay, like mentally? This is some pretty harrowing stuff to be Yea Forumscore.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09t6Qq1dr64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would say A Crow Looked At Me is more intense and that's technically Yea Forumscore

ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

That album is shit

no him wife dead

ᵈᵘᵐ THOM ᵈᵘᵐ THOM ᵈᵘᵐTHOM

All post punk is bad music which appeals to insecure teenagers because of its angst. Hard pass

Great album, Giles Corey is also great

Attached: giles_corey.jpg (700x700, 168K)

> all post punk is bad

Care to explain?

Attached: nickcave.jpg (1200x674, 125K)

Didn't really like this album but The Unnatural World is alright.

Can’t listen without becoming suicidal

>Holy Fuking Shit: 40,000
Meh. Chad Casio VL-1 tune coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=09t6Qq1dr64

Just listened to this shit for the first time yesterday actually and I had to take a mental break between side 1 and 2 because it’s just so damn emotionally taxing

Actually just listened to this yesterday for the first time and had to take a mental break between side 1 and 2 because it was so emotionally taxing

Groovy. It's an interesting contrast
but still
EVERYTHING YOU DO
IS PLAAANED OUT IN ADVANCED

>all Yea Forumscore must be happy

what a pussy, it's not a happy album for sure, but come on

is this like the "daughters is abrasive" meme? where we pretend this album is emotional and hard to sit through? epic

Is it really that intense?

I don't see how it's so affecting when everything is so drenched in reverb, especially the vocals, that I don't even know what's being said 80% of the time. The genre mixing is ambitious but so much of this album feels like listening to sheer walls of sound.

If the OP isn't bait then please fuck off holy shit.

yeah it's not great

are you fucking stupid? post-punk is in fact the best punk sub genre. go kys you faggot, i bet you made that converge thread

This ambient garbage is shit. Nothing to say. Lyrics are shit too.

It's really not. It's not like listening to Scott Walker or some shit.

Now that's a stale meme if I've ever seen one. How new did you say you were again here?

Wouldn't Hi, How Are You by Daniel Johnston be considered fat more depressing than this?