Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him

Attached: file.png (952x557, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwznjIwdyCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Logic fucking sucks, when you have a lyric about getting schwifty like pickle rick you give up any claims to being a quality artist

fpbp /thread

Fuck off incels, Logic be dope AF.

This is your brain on fantano-contrarianism

/thread

/thread

fuck you op, this is an igor thread now

Attached: 1558185321414.jpg (3000x3000, 3.91M)

not a lot of people agreeing with you bud, accept it, logic fucking sucks

Logic makes music for middle schoolers and high schoolers end of story. He referenced fucking Fortnite in a hip hop song dude, he does not make good or deep or compelling music. Most of his stuff is very cringe. Fantano hits the nail on the head In his review:
>"when Logic isn't rapping these vapid, substanceless verses, he's whining and crying about what people say on the internet, in these annoying bitter gross tracks that frame Logic as like dunking on his haters, but it's painfully apparent to anyone with a shred of self awareness that like, wow this shit really gets to you dude."

post good nd reviews
youtu.be/lwznjIwdyCw

The only threads about him are people bitching about him, so say goodbye to your favorite passtime.
It's a shit album and artist anyway.

Yeah Anthony is a retard but how about you post a pic where he's wrong... it'll help your case a bit more

What a bitch this album goes so hard. Easily the best from logic

Logic cucks need to get kicked in the spine with soccer cleats by a big badass White Hetero Male motherfucker like Fantano.

suck my balls nigga

Yea Forums is a bigger cancer
Black Twitter is a bigger cancer
Reddit is a bigger cancer

Anyone else feel like fantano is projecting quite a bit in this review? Not saying he's wrong about the album but everything he talks about feels like it could be applied to him in the same way

/thread, the score is a deserved one stay seething OP

>listening to hip-hop in the first place
yikes

Logic is a big fat faggot