Nobody:

>nobody:

>Buzz Osborne: "Kurt Cobain? Did you say Kurt Cobain? Yes it's true we knew each other very well but I'd rather not talk about it right now. Did I mention my band was his favorite? He was obsessed with my band. He never would have gotten famous if not for my music inspiring him so in a way that success is all mine, especially now that he's dead. Anything he had is now gone, he's a loser, he died. Big fucking loser. Pathetic. I really don't want to talk about him any more."

Attached: file.png (1800x2733, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/caPiPCzVHoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Okay

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I do think he's based for saying people who commit suicide are losers.

kurt was murdered tho

i really have to assume he doesn't mean it in the context you're implying

He's really salty about Nirvana, especially Dave Grohl. youtu.be/caPiPCzVHoE

not every day you see a 50 year old man seething this hard

lol nobody would even know about his shitty band had it not been for nirvana.

does he think Dave owes all his success to him because he mentioned his name to Kurt and Krist when they were looking for a drummer? kek

>still playing at shitty bars
Sad!

but he wants to play at those!

But Lysol and Houdini are better than anything Nirvana ever did

I mean Dave is a pathetic talentless grifter cashing in on Kurts talent

not true at fucking all they invented the sludge metal genre other bands have named them as a sole influence on their music

>they invented the sludge metal genre

Black Flag - My War (1984)
Gort - Hart Gore (1986)

He was half right, they didnt "invent" it, but they were one of the pioneers what made major contributions to the genre

>My War
>sludge metal
wut

That's where the real music happens

>It polarized fans on its release in 1984 on SST Records over the thrashy hardcore with unorthodox solo that made up side A and the LP's B-side, on which the band slowed down to a heavy, Black Sabbath-esque trudge laden with lyrics of self-hatred. This was in stark contrast to the reputation the band had earned as leaders in fast hardcore punk on its first album Damaged (1981). Despite the controversy of the release it has since went on to become a heavy influence on sludge and grunge

he's such a fucking autist

>implying thats bad
Its why i love him