BASED

BASED

Attached: fuckthejuries.png (1334x750, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5q3Fi5GR_M
twitter.com/stebbisnaer/status/1129888748295139328
twitter.com/pappagalIi/status/1129886603286126593
youtu.be/OiVZWd96phc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roger is proud

Iceland more like Spiceland

>best song
>also smart

Attached: 1554496154121.jpg (500x700, 153K)

And degenerate

hot

>get tortured by Mossad
>enjoy it
kikes BTFO

Attached: 6gorillion.jpg (292x257, 16K)

ahahahaha based

zionists fucking seething LMFAO

the nerve of these icelanders. mossad will probably kill them at some point but they're already legends for this

Sure, but I've had more fun during that song, than during Trite Pop Song #34

lmao

Israel BTFO

Fuck Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=C5q3Fi5GR_M

Attached: iceland apu.jpg (647x516, 65K)

Does anyone have a clip of that Israeli crowd fucking losing it over this? The one people on twitter are sharing around cuts off just as it starts

Cringe, but surprisingly redpilled

YOU ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT MONEY, MONEY
>CLAP CLAP

Attached: IMG_20190519_012948.png (843x590, 247K)

twitter.com/stebbisnaer/status/1129888748295139328

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

I am an Israeli. Fuck this band, they can suck themselves

all music besides classical is degenerate

Fucking based.

based mossad

I don't think they would mind mate

I thought it was an unironically good song but I like Industrial and EBM

BASED literally /ourguys/

youre right, they should choke on their own cum and die

defect from the idf pussy
fuck your "country"

ah, an ignorant.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM ITS NO FUN!!

I really hope this triggers you the fuck out.

FREE PALESTINA
DOWN WITH THE ISRAELI GENOCIDE.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png (2000x1000, 5K)

unexpected lmao

twitter.com/pappagalIi/status/1129886603286126593

SHUT

IT

DOWN

you're not triggering anyone with weak bait like that
anyone who is actually bothered or impressed by such a weak bitch protest as waving a palestine scarf is a weak pussy, who cares
>t. israeli

You are clearly upset.

Attached: 555-come-on-now.gif (245x175, 447K)

pflp gang

>let me explain to you in a 7000 word essay how little i care about this

What's some music that sounds like this Icelandic one hit wonder meme but with actual albums and discographies?

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

what annoys me is not the existence of the conflict or the sight of the Palestinian flag.
I am triggered by the fact that they participated in a SONG CONTEST for this cause. they hopped and danced like the slaves they look like just for this moment. this is absurd. be men, don't come here and be a part of the Eurovision of the Israeli state.
there's no place for your political opinion in this gay music parade. leave that for the news.

This

Attached: IMG_20190519_020103_033.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

>rreeeee leave my shallow and vapid pop ballad contest alone, it's pure and innocent, take your politics elsewhere

OP here, that is accurate.

who /bad guys of europe/

Attached: England.png (524x399, 26K)

>stop drawing attention to the skeletons in my closet

Hatari has an ok ep out, it's on spotify

well then why stop there? talk about Germany & Italy & Hungary about the holocaust, talk about USA and Indians and afro-americans, talk about the Spanish Expulsion, England and everywhere basically, let's just go around when we wait for the votes and hear what every country do and did, please.

I feel like only pure zionists and american NPCs can defend Israel at this point.

>that other guy did something so it's okay for me to do it
And let's just sweep under the rug that Germany lost a ton of territory and was divided and governed at the mercy of the allied winners for over 40 years.

I think the hatchet is safely buried regarding those things. If you really want to do that, your lot have a significant head start mentioning the holocaust.

More like scapegoat of Europe.

Yeah you're right mate, we've done some fucked up shit here in Europe and one of our worst mistakes was creating Israel.

again, I am not saying anything about the situation, it's so delicate I can't even start of thinking how to approach it, but as I said, that is not the place. everybody's got an opinion, just leave it for anywhere else.
doing this is a parody, it makes it cheap.

and I have no idea what the Germany part has to do with anything

youtu.be/OiVZWd96phc

you're predictable at saying that. I was proving a point, not accusing. Israel is fucked up, I AM NOT SAYING OTHERWISE.
so fuck off with your idiotic expressions.

>why talk about Israel's problems?
BECAUSE IT'S HOSTED IN FUCKING ISRAEL

Why would it be forbidden to wave another country's flag? That's retarded.

Sloppy job Mossad, you made it too obvious

SO DON'T COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. don't act all alright and dumb until the end with your choreography and costumes. they are not there to make a real statement, they only want to make provocation.

Hi there, from Tel Aviv here !
It's a beautifull city, everyone is super nice with eachother, we defend our nation everyday against the terrorists at gaza, we are safe with our beautifull army and our Iron dome, life is perfect here
Cry more for your non-existant country of terrorists who takes childs-shields against our army ! We will live good here with "palestinians" who accepted to live here too, know some of them, really nice and happy person who hates what their people do at gaza, using childs as shields !

Have a nice night guys tomorrow will be, as allways, a pretty good day here in israel !

weak

Why would you be provocated by another country's flag? That's silly.

Baysed BDSM Icelandic faggots

>palestine
this doesnt exist

you tried that already

>they are not there to make a real statement, they only want to make provocation
You being provoked by the presence of a flag is the statement, you donut. Keep crying.

Attached: giggle.gif (500x527, 1.52M)

Try what? You're being very passive aggressive here.

Do they know they will be stone if they go to Palestine with those costumes?

>Israel is shit anyway

>they will be stone
Is that like having a semi?

When I see people do shit like this, it's very much along the lines of black people in the 1860s holding pro-CSA rallies. Or black Alabamians in the 1960s defending Bull Connor. It's prima facie evidence that white people (especially western Europeans) have simply forgotten how to think, en masse.

They are fully aware. Apparently their hatred for Jews outweighs their wish to maintain their rights internationally. To be honest, they've probably made the right call. They literally live in an ethnostate that is trying to make circumsion illegal despite the (((religious freedom))) protests, like they give a fuck what happens outside their borders.