Is it awkward when he turns to up concerts and all his fans are whit despite him being a racist

is it awkward when he turns to up concerts and all his fans are whit despite him being a racist

Attached: 155233634278482.png (720x708, 596K)

You can't be racist against white "people"

ModernMinstrelShow.jpeg

Literally who?

reminder none of you will ever go to his face and say how you feel proving you're all scared white boys

Why do some artists spend their time getting triggered at social media. Seems counterproductive andsomewhat destructive in a way to their art.

Lmao he’s still insecure about being a death grips ripoff ok

you're a discount mc ride, peggy.

There is a clear difference between black people being racist towards white people and white people being racist towards black people. It baffles me that people still can't understand the difference between punching up vs punching down.

Why preach to the converted?

You should try out for the Olympics with those mental gymnastics

he looks like an anorexic manlet on that pic, is he bigger in real life

Holy shit it hurts me to look at all of the pictures where he’s using that headband to hide his hairline there’s barely any pictures of him without a hat. Poor guy just accept it

What does any of this have to do with Ghostface Killah?

>all blacks are punching up
Wow racist!

WHITE BOY BETTER PUT HIS HAIRLINE

Why do you feel the need to punch at all? Blacks being racist towards whites won't help them advance in society, it just makes furthers resentment on both sides.

he should shave it

Attached: 142421.jpg (225x225, 7K)

on the one hand, I want to defend him here, because he isn't even being racist towards white people, he's just criticizing white people who happen to be racist
on the other hand, I want to shit all over him for being a discount MC Ride and then jumping on the "MC Ride had no say on the naming of NOTM!!!!!" meme like a self-unaware asshat

>calling RZA a coon for working with white people isn't being racist against white people
Cringe

>le enlightened centrist
you'll get the rope first as both sides hate you

>black people sit at the top of music charts, TV, movies, and awards shows
>too many white people in media and people complain
>black person gets shot, its national news for months
>white person gets shot, doesn't even make the news

Tell me more about how oppressed you bastards are.

>every line was blatantly false
like clockwork

Willful ignorance, I see.

How is JPEG racist against white people? All I see is a picture in the OP of JpEg talking about hairlines and shit.
What am I missing?

>black person gets shot, its national news for months
I agree that BLM was stupid but this only happened a few times. Over a dozen blacks get shot in Chicago every week and it's not news.

these absolution fantasies are so fucking gay dude oh my god
there's no funny rope day
there's no revolution
you're a scrub in the imperial core and your dear leaders are taking away your decadent lifestyle because hardcore imperialism is not sustainable for them anymore
mass murder is not a solution
people are not on board with it
and won't be
it's never going to happen
no one is coming to save you
deal with that
enjoy Favela Earth and entropy

side note jpg mafia is odd future for zoomers fuck you