car seat headrest thread

Attached: cover.png (715x704, 101K)

>get eaten by the one you love
>when they put their lips around you
>you can feel their smile from the inside
what did he mean by this? I don't get it

:) oh you know

oh a virgin, i see

Attached: 1558178187556.webm (540x960, 209K)

No thanks

It is about voreing someone. It is a fetish where you eat someone.

IGOR made csh obsolete by being gayer and sadder

yeha but it's by a black guy

15 minute songs on nervous young man are god tier bros. Howd he do it

FUCK. This lyric used to give me a warm fuzzy feeling as I thought it was just some gay metaphor for kissing someone and feeling good about it. FUCK, I GET THIS ALBUM IS ABOUT BEING A FURRY AND I CAN SOMEWHAT TOLERATE FURRIES BUT VORE IS JUST WEIRD. I CAN'T LISTEN TO BEACH LIFE IN DEATH ANYMORE.

Attached: 1557589323380s.jpg (122x125, 4K)

i sorta took it as loving someone so much that you're just engulfed i your feelings by them, and you know they're happy
or it's about vore

I really wish Will Toledo would abuse me sexually. Not like in a predatory way, just lay waste to my bussy.

so I guess we interpret this as a vore lyric? I always read it is a blowjob reference but idk

The non meme interpretation is that when you love something so much, you become one with it. Fits the theme of the album which is creating an artificial perfect love in your head that is really just an extension of yourself.

STFU underage

The 16 minute Famous Prophets song is possible the greatest indie rock song ever made

It is possibly the greatest song released in the 2010's

>Why did god throw you down upon my head
>Making shock white light light emit from my nostrils
>And smoke pour from my ears and my hair stand up on end
>I was fried alive and now I'm target for next time

Definitely my favorite stanza about what falling in love feels like

Attached: 1548639542288.png (1054x526, 38K)

It's not actually vore. It's a metaphor for becoming obsessed with someone, which is what the entire album is about and there is no indication whatsoever that it is about vore or a blowjob. Will becomes so obsessed that he "gets eaten by the one he loves," becoming vulnerable in the process.

The “what happened to yOuuuuu” line gets me every time. The outro is god tier too.

sounds like a fucking deviantart post come to life

fuck why cant i create anything im such a failure

same

Yeah but he also admits that he is into vore.