If you're white, do you sing out loud the lyrics when the n-word came up in rap/trap concerts?

If you're white, do you sing out loud the lyrics when the n-word came up in rap/trap concerts?

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In fact, that's the only word I'll sing.

yes.

I don't listen to niggernoise. Sorry.

honkynoise

What are the reactions of black people around you?

I don't leave my house but yeah, I sing it out loud alone in my room

no

no

If music has the word "nigga" in it I take it as a cue that it's not my scene and put on something else.

I do, and many people around me do the same
I don't have black people in my country

I dont listen to rap.

Or country

Attached: cigar pepep.png (888x894, 714K)

>listening to nigger music in the first place

Attached: 1552281006764.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Absolutely

yeah but I live in latin america

>I dont listen to rap.
Based
>Or country
But unfortunately, bluepilled

but why

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs

Attached: scarface.png (1200x634, 555K)

In countries with low English proficiency no one is even aware of the whole "n-word" bs

I'm really confused guys.
Look, I used to be heavily against my own people. I thought white guilt was a neat way of showing respect (fully aware it wouldn't solve anything, but still I did it).
But now that I've been reading and investigating more, I found out african slaves were already slaves back in Africa, slaves of other black men. What happened is that some of those slaves were sold to Americans.
And I REALLY hate this part because I HATE /pol/ being right, but turns out the slaves weren't even bought by americans, but by merchant jewish europeans, who sold them to americans.
I feel like I was happier thinking it was just the white people who were evil, now I think humans in general are evil and it's sad.

I used to, even at parties i would sing along. also i would call my friends "my nigga" and use the word casually in conversation. i actively attempted to stop doing this and i have pretty much succeeded. its dumb and immature.

talk about being behind the curve.
I still don't like saying "nigger" though, because as an ethnonat in principle and not just a white nat, I understand the importance of maintaining the qualitative differences of different peoples' cultures, and understand that the use of certain words does often rely on the particular lived experiences of a peoples in their communities. nigga, nigger etc the way they're used in black communities is contextualised completely differently because of their race. I would only ever use them if I were being intentionally disrespectful, cause I ain't walked in their shoes.
the newsflash is, darkies don't actually like colourblindness.

and yes, all of humanity is flawed and all races have produced people who have committed atrocities. that's just how it is.

>singing out loud
fucking yiggity yikes

because it’s funny

I substitute honky. Taking it back.

Lol. I'm a white man of means. I don't listen to shit tier jungle music where some shines are mumbling all over the top of it. I pity those who do. One life and you're listening to that shit. God bless you.

I told my friends its okay, but they still pussyfoot around it. This is the only song I can get my white friends to sing along with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8

>Look, I used to be heavily against my own people. I thought white guilt was a neat way of showing respect (fully aware it wouldn't solve anything, but still I did it).
>But now that I've been reading and investigating more, I found out african slaves were already slaves back in Africa, slaves of other black men. What happened is that some of those slaves were sold to Americans.
>And I REALLY hate this part because I HATE /pol/ being right, but turns out the slaves weren't even bought by americans, but by merchant jewish europeans, who sold them to americans.
>I feel like I was happier thinking it was just the white people who were evil, now I think humans in general are evil and it's sad.

Slaves owned by black people were not treated the same way blacks owned by white people were (i.e., chattel). The former still had dignity, fair work schedules, and even had dinner with the people who owned them.

I dont even say it when I'm alone. I have to be hyper on guard because I'm around black folks all the time and I'm also an alcoholic so I dont want anything to slip out when I'm drinking

Because i don't live in US of A

ok. i don't sing out loud to lyrics at concerts, that's autistic as fuck. i'll sing in my head or w.e maybe dance with a chick or mosh a bit, depending on the type of music.