Are YOU a musician?

What's your main style?

Attached: happydeer_.png (197x182, 69K)

not really but I have released albums and I have fun improvising on the synthesizer

gay indie post punk synth fast drums aphex death grips worship strokes type shit ramadansteve.bandcamp.com

kinda feel the same. the process of making music is kinda more fun and satisfying than getting some actual result on some medium in the end

rhythm

same, I like making music in daws and learning to play and mix stuff but I know there's like no chance that I could ever sell a single album ever.

I sample
Or do weird shit for the Yea Forums albums like an entirely trumpet piece

guitar. i fuck around with pedals, kinda slowdive style

i am a gusician. My style is fast paced, upbeat, friendly and fun. With a little abrasiveness

Attached: 1551469849333.jpg (2048x2048, 390K)

do an entire cowbell piece next

black metal

Classical composer, primarily chamber music and sacred music. Starting to work on modern dance rhythms as another influence.

i press the randomizer button on fl studio synthesizers then riff machine piano roll the result then do that a bunch more times then arrange it all very poorly and put samples of obscure youtube videos and creative commons freesound sounds in there somewhere

i like making slowcore/sadcore, i like to keep it simple even though i know some advanced theory and composing shit

im a have a nice life rip off lol

I thought myself how to play guitar in high school but at the time I only listened to black metal so now I can only play black metal.

Not anymore.

barely, i play in a jam band that plays nondescript rock but my bandmates are too concerned with school and travelling to get serious and it's only a matter of time before we hang it up.

I make beats

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x195, 7K)

I don't ever record but I do stuff like a mix between Elliott Smith and John Fahey. Used to be a music major and was in a band for a bit but I play by myself 99% of the time

I'm a pianist, I write some kind of metal thats a mix of prog/neoclassical/thrash/jazz

I don't enjoy performing very much but have played bass in a Jazzy funk band, and sang in a Bluespunk band.

Mostly I compose wanky Jazz/metal/classical, and make my living arranging/transcribing/engraving/teaching.

'Accept being uncreative', musicfag

post-hardcore or shoegaze or both
and whole lot of emo. when im bored i make industrial on my shitty computer

i make bleeps and bloops with my shitty akai midi controller i bought for 80 bucks

droney and ritualistic post-black metal