And you say billy Irish is a shill

And you say billy Irish is a shill

Attached: Screenshot.png (1152x1973, 970K)

Just because someone else has a retarded shill, does not mean there isn’t a retarded eilish shill
Try not to be so stupid next time

Attached: look_check__them.png (892x794, 93K)

Those are just rap fans, user. They always do this.

Attached: 1527878803264.jpg (1497x905, 298K)

yeah definitely record label pr people shitting up Yea Forums with this album

This. Mods allow it because the inmates are running the asylum. They're also underage rap fans. One of them openly admitted that he was 16 years old.

Attached: 1502563156628.jpg (1359x812, 823K)

I wish I had a screenshot of the night TPAB dropped. I counted 38 different threads about it, and the mods didn't do anything. Some of them didn't even have a post attached to them. Just a period or a dash or something to keep it from being blank. One of the worst cases of spam I've ever seen.

Billy Irish has fat tiddies

Yeezus was the same story in 2013. Mods didn't do shit.

Don't forget Astro World. They always do this lmao

Yea Forums doesn't have a janny, nobody cares about music anymore so no one ever applies to work for free on this board. once or twice a day there's a lard ass who waddles over from Yea Forums and does a bit of cleaning up but that's it. massa poster had 12 threads up the other day and one stayed up for close to 7 hrs

But it's actually good

wrong

When DAMN. came out it was all over the damn place. It's always summerfags.

One thread is about how shit that album is and the other isn't even related with that album

I counted at least 19 threads. Mods doing a great job as usual.

Your lil dude is technically pointing at the two o's in "look" so uhh... checked?

hOw dO YoU tHInk FaNTaNo wILL rAtE iT?

memerap fans have always been a scourge on this board. also i'm pretty sure the single worst thing to happen to this board was "jenny death when"

This doesn't just happen to rap albums, its every time a highly anticipated album comes out.

7HR33