The centre-right is the highest IQ political orientation

>the centre-right is the highest IQ political orientation
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/political-orientations-intelligence-and-education.pdf
>Centre-right: 105.29
>Centre: 102.53
>Centre-left: 100.67
>Left: 97.57
>Right: 95.20
>Without preference: 93.85
Music for this feel?

Attached: ainsleyharriot.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ioZeYpab3no
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo5uqHAHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

youtube.com/watch?v=ioZeYpab3no

>Still caring about politics

Please don't make off-topic threads, user. These are against the rules.

>Americanised "left" and "right"
no-one on that god forsaken colony has an IQ over 50, and whoever decided they could simplify politics into two distinct parts deserves to be hung.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU

>American politics
Ew

>whoever decided they could simplify politics into two distinct parts deserves to be hung
It probably wasn't intentional but this is actually a very good parlimentary joke

hanged*

Yeah, no shit.

>tfw between centre and centre-right
I'm blessed.

>amerimutts
I hope you die OP

This is in Brazil you retard.

Attached: melon.png (500x414, 81K)

Based, always knew neoliberalism is the only Chad position.

>bootlicker republicans that think affordable healthcare and education are bad and don't know that they're being brainwashed by right-wing media
>smart

yep we got some regular Einsteins over here

I think your looking for /pol/

AINSLEY HARRIOT'S FROZEN BRAIN

>bra im a centrist
>im going to flood your country with shitskins and also support soulless hyper capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo5uqHAHc

you retards at this point just post whatever offtopic shit you want and just put "music for this feel" to make it right.

Goodbye England

trump voters are rural, and suburban retards who actively vote against their self interests.

lol right wingers are the dumbest ones

So are they

Joe Rogan confirmed high IQ

You mean the right-wing media that goes on every day about MUH BLUMPRPR IS LITERALLY HITLER

Seething libshits

Let's be real, right wingers think Jordan Peterson is an intellectual.

>colony
I think that would be the place with all our bases and the subservient bucktooth'd people, bongbreath

Never watched him because I don't have time for faggot ecelebs, libs want to bring in people who want to behead them and have the guts to call other people stupid

>libs want to bring in people who want to behead them
no they don't

>healthcare and education are free
found the two digit iq leftie

Who's pushing for mass immigration again?

>tfw 300IQ radical center-rightwinger

construction companies and agriculture industry paying illegal immigrants slave wages and lobbying politicians

Obama-care is simply a tax and insurance restructuring.

College is affordable. If you choose to throw away tens of thousands for a more prestigious uni you didn't scholarship for, that's on you. Jobs and industry will be even more washed up in this country if universities go full on Oprah "you get a degree, and you get a degree,..."

Yes they do, after every time some shitskin blows himself up they all go about how good Islam actually is, it's not your "muh rich people" boogeyman like here it's people brainwashed by more than 70 years of Jew indoctrination

It's important to love every religion that considers you cattle and unclean. Then you can dilute your own culture, abolish the middle class, and usher in the new world order.

nice fact taken from your ass

ge get arrested for wearing a butterknife while your wife and kid are gangraped by muhammads and your goverment covers it

How embarrassing

>he believes in IQ tests

You are correct

We should kill the rich jews

My IQ is 142

Attached: Screenshot_20190517_095523_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 297K)

kek't and chekt

good thread fuck Yea Forums lol

well my fathers IQ is 148 and he has voted to the far right at the last elections of my country.

Stop with the fucking anecdotal evidence.

I actually know your father, and he is a drooling retard, so you're lying, and that user is right.

whatever makes you sleep better, he has been tested multiple times. The point was about anecdotal evidence.

you will get over the far left when you get to 18 if you arent dumb enough, dont worry user.