Did any of you ever fall for this meme

Did any of you ever fall for this meme.
I can't believe I let /g/ talk me into getting one of these.

Attached: 57279c03-e34f-4a53-9050-9f2494e54fb2_1.eca78694150e7fcd07336b6b36baa9ad.jpg (450x450, 25K)

What are they like?

Like listening to music through soda cans

Just get a DT770

Or M40x if you’re on a budget

>me? I'm really into music

Attached: file.png (1020x1560, 2.06M)

How are those?
I made this thread retrospectively, however I am looking into getting a new pair of headphones.
I was just going to buy another pair of HD650s.

based

Actually studying sound engineering, it's pretty much THE reference in every case scenario. There are better headphones out there but an untrained ear wouldn't notice. Plus if it's just to listen casually to music you don't need better. It's probably the best bang for your bucks as well.
Just pay attention to impedance because high impedance means you need an headphones amp.
Now I'm still no expert on the matter so I highly encourage you to do some research but you can't go wrong with these, seriously. Look how dope they look as well, god damn

>/g/ talked me into getting one of these.
they haven't you piece of shit.
At least a single person told you to get STAX or AKG if you were on a budget.

DT770's were a big disappointment for me. I got some after my first M50x's finally kicked the bucket after using them for 3 years with a snapped yoke pin.
Went back to a pair of M50x's. In spite of the eh build quality (ie plastic yokes that are liable to break), I love the sound quality of M50x's.
desu I should've just got some M70x's since they solve the whole "plastic yoke" thing.

To each his own I guess. I have some M20x's and I like em but they're not great both in build and sound quality (they are the low-tier product so I didn't expect much anyways). The DT770's solved both of these problems IMO. But I'm glad you enjoy the M50x's !

880s are superior

No, it's 880s that are the reference headphones.

We don't go to the same school then ! The whole xx0 series is reference anyways, and as I said for casual listening the 770s are well enough, for cheaper nonetheless.

are the 770's worth it bros? my shitty a40's broke after 4 years

I think enough has been said already ? They're great, go for a higher tier if you feel like subtle audio quality improvements will have an impact on your listening experience but I don't think so. Hell, just take a return warranty in case you truly despise them and want to change, I highly doubt you'd be disappointed anyways.

yeah they're definitely my number one pick right now. thanks for your insight

Sorry for the eventual bashing, but pay close attention to impedance, go for the lowest if you're going to use it with a phone. I hope you enjoy them !

Just get some Tascam TH-02 for 20 USD, they are literally better than FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR headphones.

Attached: 1392506175957.png (1920x1366, 958K)

they suck, treble is too high