Name a more corporate artist/band

Name a more corporate artist/band

Attached: 1920px-Imagine_Dragons,_Roundhouse,_London_(35390234536).jpg (1920x1440, 606K)

Billie Eilish

Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Beyoncé, maroon 5, Coldplay, John Legend, Nikki Minaj, Cardi B, etc on cancer of music society.

But you are right OP no one is more cancerous, corporate, and faggoty than imagine buttsecks dragons

Twenty One Pilots were an alternative act at first (though not a very good one) who sold out for $$$, but ID were never anything but the 2010s Journey.

any rapper ever, even the unknown ones.
you can be the next nickelback, but if you can play a single guitar chord or lay down a drum track, you're still more authentic than any rap "artist."

Huey Lewis and the News

this

I think any band that posts embarrassing rants about how criticism hurts their feelings on social media can't be considered the 'most corporate' by default. that's the behavior of a teenager in a garage band.

>hahaha look at me i hate the popular artists because they are hacks and corporations are Evil and they lie, not like my based obscure shitty music scriffu likes xd

Attached: 5a7.jpg (680x412, 46K)

Billie Eilish

This but unironically

Corporate america cant make music- thats why they hire musicians, drug the fuck out of them and hope they die and leave them their IP

Not what OP was asking. Although I think I will agree in this specific case because I think dragons write their own shit and they just suck and sound like a corporate plant. Maroon 5 is what OP is looking for. They conveniently rise on the charts every so often because they are truly corporate.

>popular music good obscure music bad

Good back to your satanic induced sleep faggy sheep

There is a reason pop is popular: most people want music that's easy to digest. Nothing inherently wrong with someone who likes pop but it does in fact make you a simpleton.

Katy Perry, Lady Gaga

But when Sports came out in '83, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically.

>Nothing inherently wrong with someone who likes pop
>but it does in fact make you a simpleton
So there IS something inherently wrong with it then.

based and eggshellpilled

your mum
check em

I don't think any celebrity has exclusive access to their socials. They are being shared among different people and kept under tight scrutiny to keep the brand healthy and the truth away.

Arrowsmith

the beatles

THUNDA! FEEL THA THUNDAAA!

LIGHTNING AND THE THUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 36cdf4c713d9d17d2beb2240d1f30127.jpg (480x360, 17K)