RYM / sonemic general

UHS edition

Attached: 0b5474f462f726c26b24f9bd39db41f1--ninjas-idol.jpg (500x732, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio
rateyourmusic.com/~Kankato
youtu.be/kn7jpINpqbQ
rateyourmusic.com/~Cuts
rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
rateyourmusic.com/~Squiggly
rateyourmusic.com/~Starkythepostrockfanboy
rateyourmusic.com/~cristaliyo
rateyourmusic.com/~GarbageNight
rateyourmusic.com/~classicalgrinder
rateyourmusic.com/collection/GrimesCuck/rating76431327
rateyourmusic.com/~kingfool
rateyourmusic.com/~tacosnstuff
rateyourmusic.com/~Meathead373
rateyourmusic.com/list/JamesCairns/top-50-feature-length-films/
instagram.com/cheekyshout/?hl=en
twitter.com/cz6863
twitter.com/cz6863/status/1128074015678054401
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ILIL
twitter.com/LainAvatar
rateyourmusic.com/~fredff
rateyourmusic.com/list/tukat/heterosexuals-that-pretend-to-be-homosexual-on-rym/
rbt.asia/mu/thread/70039344/#70053624
youtu.be/8aaJUFDf8Bc
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/present tukat
rbt.asia/mu/thread/28587097
rbt.asia/mu/search/image/NDtfymNLHWPFOKModDxOqA/
rbt.asia/mu/search/image/f9MD7Zr5LiVic093I0xZCg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and slander other users are pigs.

i want friend on this but i don't want you guys making fun of me

post your profile

Attached: 1552072893411.jpg (599x422, 65K)

Why does a woman have to do so little to be considered edgy or audacious?

rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio

rateyourmusic.com/~Kankato

Give me recs for this decade plz.

reminder: the titans of old have elite degrees and successful careers

literally who

bump

Attached: c05d4f32e42b5557093a3a10d9daa25f.jpg (770x614, 68K)

pretty much all the core ones

literally who

youtu.be/kn7jpINpqbQ

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Old AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Organum, classifriend, bloodie, stilton, sodr2, Franssel, pabanks, exitsense, brandonsyl, antigona, docperkins

suck my dick togawa is based

they're all probably losers now

>No_
>Titan

Lmfao

i miss riceshoes

he's still active on discord

Currently ~sp59 is the largest RYMer (if you only count albums) and their rating system is extremely useless. The entirely of music is squished between 3.0 and 4.5 since he barely uses 5.0 and 2.5.

yellow fever edition

sp59 has 3 YES entries in his 5's

totally irrelevant user

rateyourmusic.com/~Cuts
Empty profile coming through

so they added a block user button

Post a lot of shit in albums comments box until someone notice. Add people first. Show pics iif you're a female (female).

Came just to say this, Jun togawa is the best

Yeah but they're all the same fucking album and that's based.

Toshiya Tsunoda - Wovenland
Yellow Swans - Going Places

deagger irrevocably BTFO her and ended her career.

>deagger
?
Nobody ended Jun's career. She had health issues and had to quit music for a while but she's back now. She released a new album with Kei Ookubo from Urbangrade last year.

>?
neorymer detected

More like norymer.
So it's a rym user? What did he say about Togawa? I want to laugh at brainlets.

Deagger was deported to the philippines and is probably Duterte's footstool by now

Are there any openly fascist/NatSoc RYMers?

Nah, all of them would get banned. If I got banned (permanently) just because I said Leonard Cohen's debut was "quite good, specially for a (((canadian)))" to see what happened, anyone like that would be sooner than later.

>openly
nice try MarilynRoxie

left a comment on some togawa list (that's gone now) saying she doesn't write her own songs

>fascist RYMers
Literally all mods

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt

Attached: A35E02A2-F341-44D5-96BA-4001E4BE0359.jpg (600x618, 66K)

That's hardly something new, she's an interpreter. The good thing is that she has good musicians doing her music, mostly guys like Koji Ueno, or her Yapoos band members.
Tell "deagger" to gobble on an unwashed cock next time he tries to be pretentious saying something trivial.

Attached: guernica_m5.jpg (1200x824, 287K)

have sex, weeaboo

Reminder these are all normal biological women that have better taste in music than yo ugly tranny faggot ass ever will

Attached: girls.png (1257x647, 1.1M)

I do, do you, rymtard?

>no antigona

Attached: 1506100329168.jpg (632x632, 41K)

blue haired one registers as a tranny to me
lower right too

Ty~

Nope, thank goodness :)

lol

lol
you deserved it

people are reading "culture of critique"

lmao

I Shot Anti Warhol

rateyourmusic.com/~Squiggly

normie as f**k

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

haha loser

That Fucking Sucked, AntiWonton

rateyourmusic.com/~Starkythepostrockfanboy

Bitch

Fifteen minutes with you
Well, I wouldn't say no

Ancient violin
Chinese improvisations:
Hair coiffed like a paintbrush.

is this a haiku

reminder

Attached: 1556322939763.png (575x2025, 365K)

attempt at one but no, not technically

Leave Anti alone
Man has got PTSD
You people are pigs

Is GrimesCuck the No_ of our generation?

rateyourmusic.com/~cristaliyo

not even close. more like the even more retarded version of him.

is that really all it takes to get noticed in these threads?
name yourself after a currently popular celeb and a meme word (LMAO KEK!!!!) and rate the obligatory rymcore canon?
jesus christ this place is basic

don't forget that the guy looks like his taste: numale

anti trans uber alles

what the FUCK is going on with the bluehaired chicks nose? is she a lizard person?

nope, he also tripfags like a motherfucker all over this board and either hosts or is in every popular rym discord. that said i don't dislike him and think his No_ style taste (pop + metal + classical) is a breath of fresh air compared to the post-post-horbgorbler tranny shitters.

you're nothing james. don't even think about it.

not even him, just like his ratings and he's always a cool dude to talk music with, not a cringy autistic failmemer like ellie for example.

>GrimesCuck's taste
>a breath of fresh air
The absolute state of RYM.

the only thing I know about this grimescuck guy is that back when the twin fantasy rerecording was released he spent about a week constantly checking the comment box and every time someone said something positive about it he would reply saying they're wrong
so I'm not too sure about him not being autistic

he's autistic

grimescuck can get bent

lmao this dude

Attached: 1523497311366.png (993x874, 125K)

jesus christ
what album are they talking about?

rateyourmusic.com/~GarbageNight

avenged sevenfold but i forgot which one

it was their last album, I just checked

>People older than 16 can see that this is trash
>I say this as a 19 year old

Attached: 1557800884634.png (960x720, 439K)

Been bumping this since my Tumblrpop days and it still holds up. Adorning the opposing more FKA Twigs-aligned side of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's coin, Cry Baby is a faux-goth deconstruction of the vintage Americana dollhouse aesthetic. Plaid stain-ridden with mascara blemishes and blood-splattered baby blue frills. Cracked porcelain and fractured golden cherubs. Bellmer dolls dressed to the nines with bows and lace. If you're disturbed, believe me—you're supposed to be. Melanie is rightfully cynical, mean-spirited, and hateful seasoned with but a pinch of angst. The bare, discount Shackleton-meets-Hudson Mohawke beats that cover most of the record are thoroughly embellished with everything from synthetic cabaret to the plink, clank, and glub of every toy in the toybox.

Everyone from Marina & the Diamonds to Lorde, from Halsey to Sia, can all take a hike because this is it, chief; the pinnacle of trashy Tumblrpop for confused millennials.

Also, it's not as if I really want to dig this up again, but shoutout to anyone who didn't simply jump to conclusions surrounding the allegations made a year ago and actually bothered to research the situation because the girl very clearly didn't rape anyone. Cheers.

rateyourmusic.com/~classicalgrinder

there are no goodlooking ry-

Attached: jamescuck.jpg (432x432, 37K)

Truly a cuck.

>rateyourmusic.com/collection/GrimesCuck/rating76431327
what did he mean by this?

What the fuck is this, I saw another pic of him a while ago where he looked like a normal chef.

check his facebook

Attached: cuckcairns.jpg (1045x566, 132K)

lmao holy shit

was thinking the same thing, but I just made my profile last week, so I'll keep to myself.

looks so much better bald but i will say that i trust the opinion of fashionable people more than people like him

not that i know of, officer

Congratulations James! You did it. They're finally uploading your pictures to the RYM threads. You can now join all the other legends.

is that shopped? wtf. where are his shoulders

Based.

rateyourmusic.com/~kingfool

who was the first bullied rymer?

sharifi

I have like 140 friends cos I added them for no reason cos I'm bored and have fucked taste and haven't been mentioned once thankfully I only tell people in their comment boxes that their taste is good and give reccomendations sometimes

Attached: 07achoppyshortbobwihtbangsisagreatmodenroptionspruceitupwithmessywaves.jpg (563x564, 42K)

if you post your profile ill block you

i get mentioned here daily and all i ever did that got me attention was be friends with someone who posted here

who are you?

sorry, sean

sharifi

my birth name is Mind'Hya Biznis

my birth name is Richard Rodgers

no but close enough because we know the same people

rateyourmusic.com/~tacosnstuff

Some of them are fakes btw

portraits on facebook and bayar in rym threads. both have survived the bullying and are still going strong.

I'm friends with a handful of ppl that post here but I've also not been tracking these rym threads only really recently mostly just been lurking Yea Forums for four years

bayar used to attentionwhore on Yea Forums constantly like the big gay that he is

rateyourmusic.com/~Meathead373

rym is the one place where you can have listened to thousands of recordings and still know absolutely nothing about music

everybody did you retard

this
it was way more common and accepted to be a trip and avatarfag in 2013

Do NOT post your profile here, it's like exposing yourself to lethal levels of radiation

they had personalities back then

also this

trips of truth, this entire board used to basically be a huge tripfag circlejerk

Yea Forums and its tripfags have never been good. deal with it.

i unironically miss those days, maybe it's just nostalgia goggles but the board felt more lively and interesting

Yea Forums was never good but we had the best trip culture

rating music while female is the online equivalent to driving while black

i miss CLT

This but unironically

damn...

woman is the nigger of internet

you mean female (male)

think about it

that guy was a retard and had shit tier taste

I give my girlfriend a blowjob every morning while we listen to albums like Loveless and Pet Sounds

the funniest shit is seeing white people cream their pants over obscure hip hop tapes and how theyre representative of the struggle
and jjust knowing if a black person tried talking to them about rap theyd be lost

the future

brainlet

hey diction please do kill yourself

>magic negro knowledge

who's the blonde

cocksucking normie

daisy

M "A" E

Attached: the based titans of rym.jpg (796x799, 274K)

who
im making fun of underweight tranny rymers who think theyre woke for liking hip hop no one irl cares about

why do all of that ex-hbb-drone's selfies show feet?

the titans...

has this guy ever watched a film without the influence of rym? fucking hell rateyourmusic.com/list/JamesCairns/top-50-feature-length-films/

mae's ig is back up, check out all the pics of her posing with african american gentlemen

instagram.com/cheekyshout/?hl=en

yum yum yum

this is katelynn btw

Attached: katelynn.png (659x579, 575K)

tummy

Attached: 15877355_294292440973165_6285105620269924352_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

proofs? i spent a good amount of time looking for katelynn dox and got nothing but layers and layers of anime shit

he posted it on his twitter

twitter.com/cz6863

he changes his handle every once in a while however

>if a black person tried talking to them about rap theyd be lost
probably because their ebonics / nigglish more than for any other reason

any boyd rice fans in here?

Attached: D61MB0_W4AEmSu-.png (700x741, 249K)

lad, oinopa, daisy, bratty, bayar, applecat, concretebabylon and exitsense are the only good looking ones.

hope you find his name, this guy being taken down would be a net win for everybody

Attached: ft.png (1600x900, 2.31M)

i'm calling the cyber police now

pretty much everyone i've ever known has ended up despising katelynn after interacting with him for more than 10 minutes

he used to trip on Yea Forums under the username rollerskater

still skeptical because katelynn is on several layers of irony and is the type to impersonate random people. literally reuploads random videos from obscure channels to his own youtube as if he filmed them

pathetic amount of followers btw

docperkins is a boomer chad

Attached: 6533278.jpg (475x515, 75K)

jealous ugly skank

the way white leftist RYMers talk about hip-hop is super gross and colonialist. it's like they think they're anthropologists studying some species of verbal monkeys

if you want to stick it to katelynn, just give that criminal kike phil spector 0.5 and overrate japanese music

>colonialist
kill yourself

his rym was deleted a couple years ago unless he has a new account im not aware of

i can confirm this is him, i've seen like 10 other pics in the past. can't mistake that pube hair for anyone else

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

colonialism is good though

twitter.com/cz6863/status/1128074015678054401

typical faggot weeb room

Africans have benefited from white supremacy and white people have nothing to apologise for.

a whole bunch of old high tier rymers are cryptofacists

I've never used rym, don't care.
Why did OP use a picture of Jun Togawa?

what the fuck i know this dude from twitter , are you serious

shes pretty cute. i kind of want a gf

still really skeptical of anything posted by this person. 50/50 it's stolen

Even if this is bait, I've sadly learned the truth recently too.
African slaves were already slaves before they were sent to America. Other blacks enslaved them.
They were just sold to americans later, but they were already slaves. And yeah, thinking about it, they probably had a better time in America than in Africa, even as slaves, which is terrible if you think about it.
Humanity is fucked up.

a couple of them are outright fascist and are still around, but keep a low profile

she's a rym favorite and has the tendency to be used as a mascot

rym poseurs are into talentless hacks who can't play any instruments or even write their own songs as long as they have squinty eyes

names?

shes like a japanese kate bush, except japanese, so way cooler
epic......

they won't sext with you

this is a bad take and a lame copout to wholesale discount music that you find challenging. nice try, but i give your remark a 2/5

really? nice I guess. I didn't know younglings liked her.
well, I guess I'll still stay out of rym if it has zoomer opinions like this.
Not that there's anything wrong with being able to write music or play instruments, but Jun's unique vocal delivery makes up for it.

I think this may be the same person. I noticed a few week ago there's a lot of very specific articles built around Brian Wilson / Smile written by the same guy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ILIL

>literally just synthpop
>challenging

I guess.
Do rym users also like guernica and yapoos, or just her solo works?
what did they think of her last album?

~hardboiledbabe
~strawberryfck
~dukngal
~xolotl
~daisiesfree
~navah
~nusch
~kundalina
~stephfromabove1979

Jews launched the triangular slave trade based on the Middle Eastern model and disproportionately owned slaves in America. The biggest slaver was Aaron Lopez.

don't know his new account if he even has one but this is definitely not a stolen picture. you can compare it with the pictures that he took at anime boston (he is from that area.) he's really put on weight though.

yeah i think youre right he really loves them
fuckig wild, small world

lol

i have this nigga on facebook hahahah

nice try again, but i addressed you

yapoos less so, but definitely guernica

what have you listened from Togawa?

tfw btfo'd katelynn on a subject i don't even care about by citing primary sources, just to put that faggot in his place

Guernica was a huge favorite back in the day and still kind of is, yapoos are well loved with the synthpop crowd

im quite aware, friend :)

>but definitely guernica
Nice. There's still hope.

Attached: guernica_s.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

name and shame please

t. sal

nice stuff! one of my favorite pop records

if that's katelynn then who is this twitter.com/LainAvatar

What does "back in the day" mean? How far back?
I only recently learned about rym through Yea Forums, but I've been a togawa fan for a long fan. Surprised to find this rym site that I thught was only for Yea Forums memers actually has some taste.

kek

Attached: compass.jpg (800x800, 77K)

too accurate. delet

like 2008 - 2013 roughly, I'd say

that's also katelynn, that was his old account. not sure if he uses it anymore

we only like western classical music here, literally everything else is garbage.

kill yourself pretentious hipster

strange, strange individual

it's been well liked since i joined the site. i think that the people from Yea Forums are just very vocal about it; most users tend to not act like this. i've met some really nice people on rym, though i don't really use it as social media anymore. as a catalog, it's useful but has some major disadvantages compared with a site like discogs. i really enjoy the lists on rym, as opposed to discogs

t. can't play an instrument

I see, I didn't know rym was a thing back in 2008. those were last.fm's golden years (2005 to 2008).
What about rym now? Has the taste level decreased?

yeah can you imagine /discogs/ general? yeah me neither

he's had this coming for a while now. he's pissed off countless people, including applecat apparently

t. thinks he can play an instrument

rym got swarmed by transgenders who like pop music and bad rap post-ironically

i also use discogs as a catalog for my stuff.
I noticed people don't really care about rating stuff or writing reviews as much as rym though.
I guess the focus on Discogs is more, well, catalog, and RYM is more personal opinions and "let me show you my taste", right?
I still vastly prefer Discogs, much more detail.

>applecat
too far

Attached: 1557960662048.jpg (464x530, 56K)

based boomer being sincere
ill drink to that bro

>I still vastly prefer Discogs, much more detail.
kill yourself ugly faggot

what are the points in replies like 87851025

what race is this?

yeah it's definitely past its prime now. the golden age for both rym and last.fm (in my opinion) coincided with when music download shareblogs were a big thing and everybody was crazy about LRD and african tapes, nowadays rym, much like the rest of the internet is overrun by dull normies and trannies.

to show how much of an ugly faggot you are

rateyourmusic.com/~fredff

am i beyond help

looks indian

yes kill yourself

yeah, i think rym is generally more of a taste barometer

sue me, it has more details about album credits, who mastered or mixed an album, etc.
rym is rather empty, a lot of ratings, but not a lot of information of the releases. Hell, some albums I've looked don't even include a tracklist.
Both discogs and rym are missing stuff though.

Discogs is a marketplace first and foremost

Definitely true, but it also has more information about releases in general.
It's like, if I want to know about actual information of a release, I'll check discogs, if I want to read people's opinions, rym.

Signs that a RYMer is a cryptofascist:

>they gave Burzum a high rating
>they abstained from adding themselves to Transgender Supportive RYMer's
>they added themselves to the MDE fan list
>Beethoven, Mozart, Bach all rated 4.0+
>Birth of a Nation and/or Triumph of the Will given anything but 0.5
>general affinity for black metal
>very few 5.0s and 4.5s, yet a large amount of low ratings, indicating that they value hierarchy
>profile pictures showing Christianity in a positive light (i.e. medieval art)
>very few or no forum posts

What else?

an increasingly not-very-good one, though
classic bootlegs are banned, even albums by non-nazis who are slightly "problematic" like Peste Noire get banned there

>gender: male
>5 star ratings contain a white artist

who cares hahaha

And what do you do once you find a "cryptofascist"? Tell them mean things in private messages?
Ideologies are overrated anyway.

>very few 5.0s and 4.5s, yet a large amount of low ratings, indicating that they value hierarchy
hahaha

Report to MarilynRoxie

lmao this
old man yelling at clouds

are there any anti-transgender lists on there I can join?

247 replies
47 posters

I'll never understand guys who get annoyed at trans or homo people.
It literally means less competition. Less men you have to compete with for women.

you're in rym general pal

getting laid isn't everything, sometimes you want your country to have a culture that's not shameful and embarrassing

imagine being ok with people wanting to mutilate their bodies because of mental illness

no but iloveyou used to have a proud heterosexuals list up

Homosexuality and transgenderism is caused by a mixture of genetic and environmental factors.

A more pozzed environment increases the chances a child will become a faggot.

If I want to minimize the chances of my own children becoming faggots and ending my genetic line, I must purge my culture of faggotry and fag acceptance.

Simple as.

I guess I was being egoistic, I understand your point of view, but homos have always existed.
To me it's a way mother nature has to make things a little bit easier for males in finding partner.

rateyourmusic.com/list/tukat/heterosexuals-that-pretend-to-be-homosexual-on-rym/

I actually really love traps, just a shame most 3d ones aren't cute at all and have an obnoxious personality on top of that

Post more Katelynn

rbt.asia/mu/thread/70039344/#70053624

whats the appeal?

Foolish cucks

You will never expose me >:D

kind of endearing

Attached: 1510704306031.jpg (510x489, 34K)

Sal made me start being racist towards Italian Americans

I love dicks but hate everything else about men's bodies, traps are the perfect synthesis of that. I'd link you something but I'd get banned for porn

he's a typical numale hipster fag

youtu.be/8aaJUFDf8Bc

redpill me on reeby and katelynn

good luck with that buddy

same

Attached: Guido-08.jpg (385x621, 122K)

i was know katelynn irl ask me anything

what's his first name

how do you feel about the armenian genocide

something like that will be censored immediately, even an anti-islamic metal list was censored because numales whined about the inclusion of nsbm bands

why is he obsessed with little girls in anime and real life

>tukat
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/present tukat
what was meant by this?

Attached: 1555917706766.jpg (454x675, 25K)

can this thread get any more retarded than this?

yes, more trannies could arrive

hi :)

post boipucci/thighs

stay ugly you retarded fag

>Not the first post from this IP.
try again

i was off this afternoon what's up

fuck trannies (literally)

I was at a leftist commite the other day and some girl said "if you don't have uterus, you can't have an opinion".
Wondered how'd a transexual person feel about that.

actually almost spit my milk

LOL

This

Attached: a3eba12d3df0a4a3038bf3aaa971d74f0cea629cedadbefff144d47c51845ba4.jpg (849x1200, 140K)

Delicious

CUTE!!!!

now im depressed again

I'm amazed you faggots always find something to talk about until the bump limit. You don't find that the least bit pathetic?

no
now leave you faggot

/rym/ was dead for almost two years btw, we're back while /daily/ is kill for good

>that hair
i thought it was a fucking hat before opening it

why can’t he just ask his barber for a nice clean high-and-tight
when was the last time he’s seen a barber

Attached: CB4E499A-7F11-42A7-96CF-B82A689D564C.jpg (377x290, 21K)

Why do you reddit space with all caps it's fucking annoying

How much do you usually pay for haircuts, Sal?

people don't seem to realize how much difference a decent haircut makes in your overall look

so, I'm new to these threads, redpill me on this clown.

he probably feels shielded by it and uses it as a way to hide desu. most men with shitty big hair like that are self conscious and like how it hides them

Anime twitter pedophile

obnoxious and arrogant irony poisoned lolicon weeb, was friend with a pedo too

>why can’t he just ask his barber for a nice clean high-and-tight
Because he's a loser that stays on his computer all day and isn't Eden Hazard

i miss kt

and how old is he?

i think he's mid 20s at this point

hes at least 25, his friends are all in that age range of like 25 to 30
the pedo he was friends with is lucas from those twitter memes of the guy with huge nipples in his room

so he was a pedo when he was still a teenager?
Not a big deal.

he was best buddies with an offending pedophile and posts loli shit constantly

somebody should make an ED page on katelynn and his pedo weeb buddies

he's also still close friends with Lewis Neverov aka the king of /rym/

but he was a pedo for real, or he just posted anime grills? Because if the later, he probably did it to trigger people.

does anyone even use ED in 2019

katelynn is just a lolicon, whereas lucas and jmarvin groomed actual children, and jmarvin posted CP

what are you talking about
$17 + $3 tip
the two women i see are very good, neither of them speak too much english but one of them is this cute young spanish chick who’s always flirting with me. according to her she has 16 brothers and sisters !

well, they still update constantly. got any better ideas?

annoying beach boys obsessed clon

I see, him being a "lolicon" means he was only interested in 2D or what? If it's 2D, I don't really mind.
Also, what are their rym accounts? What music taste did they have?

How toxic is katelynn personally? Describe his personality?

New thread pls, I'm on clover and it keeps saying it's rangebanned when I try to make one

maybe kiwifarms or lolcow

he has done dozens of intense and autistic flamewars about how the beach boys are the only good band

they even go back to 2012
try and guess which one he is rbt.asia/mu/thread/28587097

you should fuck them. you need to get more pussy action.

wasn't he a weeaboo? I thought he'd listen to japanese music.
then again, people use "weeb" to just mean anyone who might have a slight interest in anime so whatever.

Thanks

If you search by images he posted here, you can see other times he spewed autism

for example
rbt.asia/mu/search/image/NDtfymNLHWPFOKModDxOqA/

He actually did flamewars about people rating Japanese music too high and calling stuff "art pop" and "avant-folk" even though it did nothing innovative. Subtle shots are ~thebrofessoroak

this guy isn't notable enough for anything like that, he's just a sperglord and many of us have dealt with his retardation and condescending attitude over the years

rbt.asia/mu/search/image/f9MD7Zr5LiVic093I0xZCg/

Me.
You fucking liar, I wish you did.

>they gave Burzum a high rating
>general affinity for black metal
Not accurate.
>Beethoven, Mozart, Bach all rated 4.0+
>very few or no forum posts
100% accurate. The rest may or may not be accurate (not sure about the MDE list because I forgot what it was).
t. cryptofascist

how the fuck do i make friends in rym
i mean, real friends, at least superficial ones that I can talk to

You don't, you idiot. Go outside.