Who's the most famous musician you've met?

Who's the most famous musician you've met?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 10.44.16 PM.png (262x320, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZgQ5Fn4A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none

were they nice?

i don't know

Kek

I met Jessie Chris at the New Hampshire Boy Scouts Jamboree
I know she’s not very famous, but you asked “most famous,” and she is comparatively somewhat famous

Attached: 86A9B409-A12D-4A39-A7E8-FE5C03AFD158.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Haha

Lollll

BBC meme flops yet again as the white(?) guy is clearly more hung

Attached: maury laugh.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

Are you gay?

cringe, you look at lot at dicks don't you

that dude's not white

That guitar player from kasabian

Anyone have the picture of him and Crusher?

this is what i imagine all you pretentious faggots look like

At least we have nice averagely hung cocks.

Michael Pisaro
Ive briefly met others that are bigger like "i like your music" "cool thanks" type of interactions but actually having several conversations and talking about ideas and working on projects together would be Michael

Kitty Pryde unironically

Mc Ride brushed against me in Prague when going on stage. infortunately I was so high out of my mind I did not even notice.

Mr Grips notice me

I met Taylor Momsen before a Pretty Reckless show many years ago. Also Johnny Flynn backstage after one of his shows. My wife met Julian Koster and got a pic with him at a NMH show. That’s pretty much it.

Also, not a musician but a brag, we met Kyle McLachlan at Disneyland back in 2014.

I met the drummer of HEALTH at a indie/alternative music festival last march.
Was a really nice guy, didn't took any photo tho, just a video of their live show and they liked it on my Instagram.

I met D’arcy cause my mom is good friends with her high school peeps. she’s a scary woman and doesn’t do much but cause problems. her nephew is a complete bro though, if your reading this I miss ya dylan

god that shirt is an instant guarantee to be dodged

B.B king.
He seemed slow and sickly.
Explains why he died months later.
I still have his tickets. Im seeing Paul McCartney soon too.

Attached: 3wmgy8smkn511.jpg (815x1641, 133K)

Would legit look like a woman if it was not for that "beard"

>that shirt
cringe

Florence Welch hugged me after one of her shows

that's probably it

Michael Gira

me and some friends smoked a blunt with mykki blanco before a show at this hole in the wall venue in my old neighborhood.

hung out with perturbator for a while after a show, he was a real nice feller

Boris isnt really famous but they were nice.

played show with the number twelve looks like you

hung out at festival w/ fear before the march of flames

smoked cigs w/ marnie stern

got asked to turn around & enjoy the show by russian circles guitarist, lmao

& bullshited w/ blanck mass

mac demarco tho

Attached: 20620771_1280807522044839_7310616605328700895_n.jpg (192x206, 15K)

funny

I don't get it

Avey Tare

>white
Wow

I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Nergal from behemoth. he was quite nice.

Ronny J is my brother's friend so I've met him a couple times.

Met title fight also.

Lol

>Nergal
Lucky fuck, user. What did you guys talk about?

Attached: 5423545253431.jpg (650x648, 43K)

Steve vai

I met Kurt Cobain once

retrogott

>being a rapper makes you a musician

lol

I met Stormzy once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Attached: 1545746864957.jpg (600x867, 86K)

Pop or slash?

is that purple aki

Yes. Yes it is.

the cunts massive i thought that the kids where being pussies when they let him squeeze their muscles

I met Stormzy once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Attached: wickedskengman.jpg (1050x580, 108K)

I met Alex Patterson from The Orb, he was dressed like an underage raver circa 2001.

has he died?

Nobody cares about the fake bands you pretend to have hung out with.

I got photos with Willie Adler and one other member of Lamb of God back in 2009 I think? It's been a while. I didn't really have a discussion with them because I didn't want to be that guy who takes their time whilst they're psyching up for a show.
Apart from that, I've also seen Cara Dillon, got a pic with her and a couple of albums signed by her in 2015, but she's not exactly internationally famous like LoG are.
Honestly think that's about it. They're all just normal humans I don't know what else to say.

lol faggot

I met Adam Duritz one time after a show

I met Daniel Kessler walking down the street by himself. He was on his way to an Interpol concert lmao

if u from LA and u haven’t met at least ONE of the odd future niggas then ur not from la

Or just someone who does his best to avoid niggers.

I met Usher, Tyler, Andre 3000, that’s it.

so ur lame as fuck and have no friends? Word.

Famous is relative in this case but Efrim Menuck, Mike Moya and Sophie Trudeau of GY!BE

My sister dated one of them :/

No, I just don't want to get killed by some dindu bixnood

My condolences.

went to warped tour in buffalo in 2009 I think, idk and walked right by the singer from coheed and cambria. that's pretty much it

this was back when I was like 13. we talked about being in a band when you're young. I don't remember much but def talked to him for like 30 minutes.
I remember telling him one day I'll open up for behemoth. He was like, I don't know, maybe we'll open up for you.
He was truly based.

I said hi to duster after their show. They’re probably the most famous. I haven’t met a lot of famous musicians.

lennon tho

Attached: jenon.png (262x241, 63K)

Is this shopped?

Attached: 1558104303421.jpg (1122x720, 128K)

Holy shit, the state of fucking /pol/tards.

played a house show with old gray
they slept at my friend's house but i decided to leave instead of crowding them with fanboys

Jordan rudess

wow how old is he

Attached: leech.png (1439x1079, 1.46M)

/pol/tards would never call him white

I worked with what's left of The Sugarhill Gang. They went on stage 15 minutes late because they didn't want to get mud on their trainers form the literally 20 steps it would have taken them to get from their mini van to the stage. They eventually came out with shopping bags around their feet to protect the trainers.

No? Why would he lie to you on the internet?

Have you seen how they look irl

Attached: qfqcvf6t4tf21.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

top kek why are there 2 black guys hanging out with nazi larpers

Does this count?

Attached: BqtSHq8CIAAyYXp.jpg (2048x1536, 368K)

MAC DEMARCO THOOOOOOOOOO

aha

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZgQ5Fn4A8

do you not know what larping is? if they were larpinng as nazis they would be dressed as such

pinchas zukerman

Attached: 0b2f898dbe516ea3458baa78f1937a534561bc12.jpg (836x1235, 161K)

ok faggot which one is you

You met Wesley Willis? That's awesome dude

Attached: 1.jpg (467x544, 65K)

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

shitty copy pasta

I saw snoop Dogg buying sausage rolls in a Londis. Britfag here. I live in same village as Kate Moss and he was down for the wedding.

myself

Bradford Cox and John Maus

I met Josh Homme before a Queens concert a couple years ago.

the cky band and crew
dustin from thrice
rob from iron reagan
valient himself from valient thorr(used to work at his bar here in RVA, awesome dude by the way, really friendly and down to earth)
jim rota from fireball ministry
merle allin
dino sex
all I can think of right now