What is this shitty album doing in the RYM top 15?

What is this shitty album doing in the RYM top 15?
>you hate blacks
My problem isn't that a hip hop album is in the top 15, my problem is that it's this one. If it was 36 Chambers or Illmatic or Endtroducing or even MBDTF then whatever, I would either agree with it or at least concede that it's not a terrible choice, but this album is just Ralph Ellison for people who don't read.

Attached: 1485267759737-TPAB_021615_1142-2_nowords.jpg (1484x1484, 484K)

kendrick's music is legitimately awful in every respect and anyone who heralds him as "one of the greats" should have their eardrums destroyed with a powerdrill

Imho it's a fantastic album, the top 15 thing is a joke though, I mean Black Saint is at 38. It's there for the same reason Radiohead has three top 10 albums.

Anyone who heralds him as "one of the greats" has already had their eardrums destroyed with a powerdrill

Rym top 20 is a fucking joke. I mean, OK Computer is the BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME?

Fuck off retards there are only 4 or 5 albums that deserve their place in the top 15 anyway why do you only complain about this one

It’s good but not that good. 7/10 in terms of hip hop.

>36 Chambers, Illmatic, Endtroducing, MBDTF
lmao you’re such faggot
obviously Playboi Carti - Playboi Carti should’ve been above them all
it’s one of the top 5 albums of all time
so great it doesn’t even matter that it is a mixtape not an album

Attached: 21D59E07-366B-466F-A72E-F7132FE83B01.jpg (640x792, 224K)

10/10 in terms of being for self-hating “sorry for my race and gender” white beta cuckolds

*such a faggot

The top 100 films list on RYM is way better than the top 100 albums. If you want a top 100 albums list that's not complete trash go to Sputnik

I’m not that, so yeah it’s a 7 at best

Those are the next highest ranked hip hop albums, not my choices, but I would rather they were top 15.
I don't particularly like 36 Chambers but it deserves to be top 15 more than TPAB, doesn't mean it deserves to be top 15 either

should be top 10

>lower score
>fewer ratings
>higher placement
someone explain

Attached: 1.png (713x398, 99K)

At some point, the algorithm changed to cater more to popularity rather than the actual number. Since then, all the old dadrock and jazz albums have been going down, and Yea Forumscore and stuff like this album here have been on the way up. You can complain about it, but before that change the top 100 was basically like a Rolling Stone list, it was just that stodgy and old fashioned.

one is black the other is not

White Sabbath would be top 10 for sure

>only one classical album in the top 200
Beyond help

Blame sharifi for not figuring out a good system for classical. RYM is literally unusable for classical music and it's such a fucking shame.

It’s not even particularly good pop.

>We wuz kings n shit we dindu nuffin, this dick ain't free we kill all whitey
So glad I didn’t get sucked into the hype of this 7/10 album.

The algorithm we use helps newer releases.

>RYM

heres your problem

White guilt, pretty much

the pharcyde are the greatest rap group of all time

TPAB is the best ever rap album. Yet I still agree with you that this should be nowhere near the top 15.