Have all the early symptoms of schizophrenia

>have all the early symptoms of schizophrenia

music for this feel?

Attached: james-holmes1.jpg (2403x1860, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE
youtube.com/watch?v=_EkEbfPCu5Q
youtu.be/PudIj0RVEEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kND8TRZap8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8k5WQnfCjmk
youtube.com/watch?v=O7dtM3XFvy4
youtu.be/Tmc_UaXuzOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you are aware that you may possibly have schizophrenia you probably don't have schizophrenia. That feeling of hostility at outside criticism is based in the idea that you're in your own world and anyone who interacts with you must have hostile intentions for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE

based. and fpbp as always

I come in and out of self awareness

My dad is a schizo. He changed the locks on his personal bedroom because he was afraid of his own family messing with his stuff. He would do that coldwar spy trick of taping the bottom of the door because he was afraid of his own family poisoning his personal food stash he kept in his room. If you are self aware at all then you probably have something else less serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EkEbfPCu5Q

That's being cautious, not schizophrenia.
My cousin was an addict and would break into my room and steal shit on occasion.

I

I LOVE THE COLOURFUL CLOTHES SHE WEARS

even if it's milder than full blown schizophrenia something is truly wrong with my brain. constant repetetive non sensical htoughtloops. inability to carry a conversation or respond to social stimuli. perpetual state of confusion. feeling and belief that God or some force is intentionally doing things do me for his amusement. mostly brought on by perceived bizarre coincidences. I have visions and hear things in my head and then a day later they happen

Research schizotypal personality disorder, pretty sure I'm in the same boat. I believed I had telepathy/control other peoples actions and could see/predict the future, when I talk I jump around from topic to unrelated topic, very odd socially, irrational behavior and actions, etc.
I haven't driven in three years because I would see mangled bodies on the side of the road and kept pulling over.

youtu.be/PudIj0RVEEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kND8TRZap8Y

you're just autistic dude

Are you a DARPA funded bot posting here to gaslight me based on my posting history?
If not, welcome to the club man.
Stay away from all substances and eat healthy.
You'll be alright.
It's best to look at this as a sort of supernatural power, you are given a unique chance to view reality from a different perspective.

Attached: 9E8FDCA6-7C27-44C4-BE93-D604CFBB280F.jpg (931x682, 54K)

Same here. I see a lot of things I think are signs from God, I smile at things I'm thinking in my head often, most of it is nonsense, put locks on my doors, worry people are trying to poison me, hear bizarre noises. I usually don't think anything of it until people point out the stuff I'm doing isn't normal

I really enjoy marijuana though. although i've heard bad things when I'm high a lot of my symptoms go away

>I haven't driven in three years because I would see mangled bodies on the side of the road and kept pulling over.

;_; care to go into more detail?
I once saw a statue of Mao Zedong in the middle of the highway.
I personally have never driven because of anxiety, my brain shuts down in those types of situations.

Marijuana is literally the absolute worst thing you could possibly be taking if you suffer from psychosis.

As for your stuck in thoughtloops, I have that REALLY BAD and weed only makes it worse.

Just stop man, you'll be thankful you quit later on down the road.

I freak out when i'm in cars or driving because I have constant visions of cars smashing together, cars veering off the road etc. I can't even walk on busy streets because the cars on the road freak me out

I've been sober for a few years but I thought about picking it up again because nothing else helps the depression

Get a cat.
Trust me, it works.

I'm extremely allergic. One touch of cat hair on my skin and I well up

My mom is schizo and takes medicine daily. Doesn't stop her from hoarding weird Chinese shit, scribbling notes and putting them everywhere, never showering and picking at scabs for years, only going out for groceries wearing a mask on her face, never visiting people and unable to hold a normal conversation pushing her own family away, throws out priceless objects because she didn't like who it came from, cooks terrible food as her only hobbie, plus is constantly swinging through emotions and lashing out. We live alone btw.

sounds like me, I though I'd an aspie, interesting to know I'm also a schizo

When I was a teenager I thought I was developing schizophrenia through excessive weed smoking. It was pretty terrifying how paranoid it would make me. Even thought I never actually believed any of the delusions, they would just be incessantly playing out and chattering in my head. It was even more scary that this continued for a while even after I completely stopped smoking weed. It was horrible and I thought I had ruined my life. Eventually it went away, a combination of getting older and more self assured, simply not caring as much about how I was perceived, and less fear of the chatter in my mind, amongst a whole host of other things, my mind finally calmed down. Now I just don’t have that fear of mental illness like I used to. You just sort of learn and change. The mind is very mailable. I can even enjoy smoking marijuana occasionally socially now without any problems whatsoever, in fact it’s highly enjoyable again. I am very careful to know my limitations with it but that’s totally fine by me as I once believed I could NEVER smoke again. Now I don’t have to be the weird bummer guy who shadily passes up on smoking weed. It’s pretty wonderful really :) life’s a journey and you grow and change. Just look after yourself and embrace who you are. You’ll be ok :)

sounds more like depression bro

Here's my treatment plan for you:
have sex

Is there anything you did in particular to get out of that state of mind? I’m pretty young but feel I’ve fucked my brain up or triggered a mental illness from smoking too much.

looked it up. seems like me to a T

BASED

Milo
Things that happen at day/night

I think so to actually as I do struggle with the more negative side of things and staying ‘happy’. But yeh at the time I was convinced I’d end up in the nut houseWell first of all I can say that believe me, I know exactly what your talking about, I know how it feels. The first thing I did was completely quit weed, I just figured that even though I still feel like I’m going insane without weed, there’s no point in making it worse. I didnt smoke for for 7 years, obviously occasionally the situation is pretty much unavoidable but I’d just pretend or whatever but yeh stay away from the weed for as long as it takes. Other than that specifics are hard to say really as I think this process is highly individualistic as the healing process really comes from your unique perception of the world. But really I slowly lost my fear, and trust me, it wasn’t easy, I felt weird and therefore most likely acted pretty weird for a long time but I feel like you have to kind of make a switch from negative reinforcement to positive reinforcement somehow. Your neurons learn these patterns of thought and they become the easiest mode for your brain to work in, so yeh you can get stuck in horrible paranoid bizarre weird ways of thinking because your brain becomes accustomed to that. But it works the other way too. If you keep at it, step of your comfort zone and find some moments where your mind seems like it’s in a space that your ok with and you don’t fear the hold on to that! Remember how you achieved this and try to repeat it whenever you can and eventually your brain will get used to it and calm down abit. Age is a huge factor as well, for me anyway. As I got older I just care less and less, it’s hard to explain but life is so different now than when I was a teenager. You care so much about things that just seem silly and childish to an older version of yourself.

My imagination ran away with me when I was younger, terrified that I’d be totally mental. When in reality it’s not really like that. Believe me I’m not totally mentally sound. But none of us are really. I’m just not fearful of ending up in a padded cell anymore. Once that seemed like my only future, now that seems ridiculous to me. So yeh, quit the weed. Try train your brain and focus on moments of clarity. It may take some time but try not to worry. FEAR is very powerful. Take it from me..I once planned my suicide as I was utterly convinced I would have to go to a mental hospital and thought that there’s no point in living with a mental illness. Now that seems like a distant memory, a bump in the road on this strange journey. I feel stronger for it too. Good luck :)

That last comment was meant for u I replied to the wrong guy

This is good advice, it's easy to blow things out of proportion when you're young and still figuring things out. Weed can help or hinder you depending on who you are, helped me alot but I can see how it can cause people to become paranoid.

I had a patient (emt) who was schizo one time. She had no grasp on reality. She was also incredibly combative. She broke my partners wrist and jumped out of my ambulance then the cops beat her ass. There was blood everywhere because she had an IV catheter in her arm become dislodged after the cops tackled her. She thought we were abducting her and we couldn’t change her mind. She thought we were taking her to Mexico (from Indiana) where we were employed by Amazon to exchange her for laptops from Mexican cartels. Also that we murdered her son. So yea, that is a debilitating mental illness lol

some of these symptoms can be symptoms of extreme anxiety/OCD

enough talk, more schizo music
youtube.com/watch?v=8k5WQnfCjmk

youtube.com/watch?v=O7dtM3XFvy4

>tfw when kitchen co-worker has OCD and some kind of schizoid thing
>has had 2 extended psych ward visits in a year
>would literally argue with the waitresses over them bleaching coffee pots because "bleach is bad for people"
>spent five minutes looking at the back of the bleach container to find the bolded "harmful to humans and animals" disclaimer and acted like he was a genius
>said that if we mopped the floor where we had sprayed degreaser the cleaners would interact and make mustard gas

>favorite band is Good Charlotte

One thing you have to understand is that symptoms overlap which is why some people get diagnosed as several different things.

this guy is right

>favorite band is Good Charlotte in 2019
That’s all you need to know

Do you abuse drugs? Not asking if you did at one point but don't now. Asking if you currently abuse drugs.

I know, between this and him having worked at five other restaurants over a four-year period I knew I was fucked, immediately. He's a burnt out acid head.

youtu.be/Tmc_UaXuzOo

I think Piazzolla's music is a pretty good representation of mania, the way it constantly changes tonal centers, repeats itself initially before expositing further, and changes tempo freely.

Bro, this is just a regular linecuck... Work with them all the time.