Music for this feel?

Music for this feel?

Attached: ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNvio92xvck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and that's a good thing

get laid dumbass

Rules of Nature

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

you mean to tell me that girls like fit, confident dudes who have their shit together? woah

you mean plenty of fat, mentally ill, annoying vacuous women with no hobbies or very little overall redeeming qualities think they deserve fit, confident dudes

t. Roastie

grow up

this is the most textbook, pristine, unadultered example of freudian projection that the internet has ever seen

I think it's literally the opposite, there are desperate women that aren't as attractive as your crush so no one sleeps with them :(

>deserve

Attached: 1552957873865.jpg (369x393, 13K)

non argument
there is literally no incentive for them to develop any positive qualities when they can simply use tinder whenever they want

like all incels you latch onto online dating as an example but overestimate its prevalence, its cultural impact, and its ability to replace other forms of dating
t. thought i was 3/10 before i got my shit together

youtube.com/watch?v=NNvio92xvck

Yes I'll just walk to the store and buy 1 sex.

something like 25-30% of people in the US meet their partner from online dating, that percentage has gone through the roof in the last 10 years and it’s only going to get higher

Attached: DA1EFE8E-9796-4763-A5C9-6F24823763ED.jpg (901x666, 67K)

>correlates with a rise in female celibacy
>coincides with broader economic factors that have a greater impact on the majority of people, making a causative relation impossible to clearly derive
the same time period also begins the area that researchers point to regarding a decrease in male sexual desire especially in the millennial age group, many reports now show an increasing number of relationships where the woman is the one who would prefer more sex and the man's libido can't keep up
a greater issue is that online dating promises a quick release of dopamine for regular people but it underprovides on its promises for the average user (in both genders) and it can be easy to take that as being reflective of your success or failure in dating on the whole, similar to the issues with hooking up at bars which have been beaten into cliche for decades

that's the point dumbass

>broader economic factors
nice cuckery, people got laid at a far greater rate in the 80s with wages and living conditions that were just as shit. The problem isn’t anywhere as bad with white men but if you’re nonwhite in a western country then you know that white women are racist as fuck, and your chances are essentially nonexistent
(the extremely ironic thing is obviously that women never shut the fuck up about inequality, but can’t even grasp the fact that the sexual marketplace in any developed country is more unequal than literally 80% of economies on the planet)

>a decrease in male sexual desire
there’s a decrease in male sexual desire because the herculean level of time and effort required for an average or below average man to attract a semi-attractive, mentally well adjusted woman isn’t worth it for most people, so they either don’t try or stop after failure
it’s obviously not just for incels, unless you’re in the top 10% of men you’re getting a horrible deal and basically cucking yourself

this pic is so accurate, i fucking hate women

Based

You can't really blame women. You'd do the same if you were them.

Retard

>it’s only going to get higher
CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER?

Attached: 1546943651842.jpg (640x480, 51K)

thank god im not a virgin. living your life being obsessed about that shit must be suffering.