Is he based or cringe?

Is he based or cringe?

Attached: marilyn-manson-credit-jiro-schneider_wide-74ef1df6aebb202ff9d45949cf10a7c07b812d13-s800-c85.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVpw1SwJRBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe/thread

I find him rather cringe despite having some good music in the earlier part of his career. He was better back when he just seemed like an Alice Cooper repurposed for the 90's as opposed to whatever he has been since

He's always been cringe, but so what? So are all other mainstream musicians

His music was ok but the image was always cringe. Only tards really liked him.

He is dated, like a fedora.

Spooky kids was fun and great. Portrait of an American Family through Holy Wood were his prime. Golden Age had a few good tracks but wasn’t all that great overall. Everything afterwards was a cash grab and is completely dismissible.

Attached: 510609FD-8823-48D8-B05F-205BC4A8B7B6.jpg (1920x1080, 941K)

Degenerate cringe

Both

Cringey black metal wannabe

I uses to think he's cringe but Mechanical Animals is legit a great hard rock album.

based in 92
youtube.com/watch?v=yVpw1SwJRBI

Nobody in the US gave a shit about black metal until the church burnings, and nobody still gave a shit until the mainstreamification of the internet.

i liked him in wrong cops

POAAF, Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical animals - based
Everything after 1999 - not based

Careful with that edge
Unrelated but it’s the same with non-MBV shoegaze, it was a grebo-tier running gag until the late 00s.

Musically based, cringe in everything else. Does that help?

He's an okay guy. His music isn't necessarily cringe, just guilty pleasure tier.

Omegacringe

Both. Sometimes his stuff is too over the top and silly but the way he made boomers and concerned moms SEETHE was wonderful. I remember my mom found my manson CDs and smashed them with a hammer and burned them while begging Jesus for forgiveness

based when he was straight edge, cringe when he decided to get into drugs and booze.

the music's good but the shtick gets old