7. Peace
8. As the world turns
9. Rome Falls
10. Puppydog crush
11. The jury and the judge
12. Take a Stand
13. Orange Summer

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 19K)

no one cares lmao. green day hasn't made a decent album in years. get off Yea Forums and work on writing an album that's actually good, billie.

Peace is the first single dude June. Not a Green Day fan, never been. This album sounds... not good. Typical Fallout Boyish mainstream radio friendly "rock "

Nah m8 its
1. FUCK TRUMP 23:37
2. The Sun Shouldn't be Orange 6:30
3. Dookie 1:28
4. Mike Dirnt's Suicide Note 176:39
Gonna be fuckin wild

not a single good album since dookie, i'll listen to it to see how fucking shit it is

yeah, but american idiot was a not horrible pop opera.

Greenday hasnt made a good album

I don't like a single song they've put out, but dookie and american idiot aren't objectively horrible. they're just horrible in my opinion. every other album is objectively horrible. if you think 21st century breakdown is a blessing from the gods you deserve to be put down.

Attached: based.jpg (709x505, 64K)

literally who gives a shit? it's fucking green day.
based

this is actually fucking hilarious. turns out OP is amazing and I'm now seeing the joke here. the sad part is that this shit was believable.

assuming the whole thing was fake which god please let that be the case

it was you faggot

Jesus Christ. It always seem to be the same miserable social failures commenting in these kinds of threads. If you don't "care" about Green Day, then don't specifically enter a speculation thread and start shitposting. It's that simple. Now, for those interested in what Green Day are doing: Since the album cover seems complete bullocks, it's hard to take any other statements honestly. I'm not believing any comments being made here, without you giving me any more evidence! There. Most likely all the people claiming to know the tracklisting or somehow know the sound 3 months ahead of their own predicted release are just sad mom's basement dwellers still pissing their bed. Prove me otherwise. I ain't believing shit! Tell me something I don't already know and can believe.

Well tbf that's not album art I just typed in "green day logo" on Google and used this one. I have no idea what the album artwork will look like

Hahahaha it's Flowey!

I don't hope this will be some virtue signaling sjw shit

Alright, but then you would have appeared a lot more believable, if you'd simply SAID: this is the information I have and don't have. Also, though the RevRad Yea Forums leak in 2016 was quite accurate, it only concerned track-listing, art-work and singles to be released, NOT any information regarding the SOUND of the album (as people are claiming here). Also, the leak was posted AFTER the announcement of "Bang Bang" had already been made (also unlike here). So, since this is anonymous, could anyone at least give me any indication as to why they would have access to the songs/tracklisting etc. this far in advance of even their own predictions and why we should take them seriously? I'm simply not buying it...

Revolution Radio is great.

Lol "objectively horrible", remove your head (and stick) from your fucking ass kid

Can't comment on previous leak I have no knowledge of it or the circumstances surrounding it.

Revolution Radio was teased on Instagram as #revrad before it dropped and Billie Joe is probably behind an account called "songsforassholes." Could potentially be a title. They might go back to a less serious tone after Rev Rad but it's unlikely

t. actual Green Day fan

That’s not true