Talk about these albums in this thread. Thanks

Talk about these albums in this thread. Thanks.

Attached: 1558109155347.png (1695x913, 268K)

the national is the only good album there and even it should have been a -30 minute ep

proto is decent the rest is r/indieheads bullshit

kys fucking pleb

ehhhhhhhh

2019 thread?

Attached: 240FC563-6369-432D-A134-293DB77D210D.jpg (640x437, 198K)

id honestly rather kill myself than be someone who enjoys father of the bride/king gizzard

disregarding that those specific albums are all shit, having this many 4.5s for a single year is grounds for filtering, deletion, sageing, deporting to reddit, cringing, acknowledging your bluepill, oofing, yikesing, and canceling your whole fucking life user

>waaaahhhhhh too many 4.5s waaaahhh
It’s okay buddy you’ll get laid soon

I loved Piano.

you both have awful generic taste

hey bud we're both here on a friday night don't pretend you're doing anything more interesting than i am. at least i have fucking standards and take my hobby seriously instead of just shitposting on guatemalan koala breeding forums about the same fucking albums everyone has already heard ten million times at this point

this
i'd consider it a good year if i got a couple 4+ albums per year
having 10+ albums of that rating in may just shows how fucked and inflated your scale is
>uhhh i think this album sucks after one listen, three stars

here's mine

Attached: 2019.png (2381x1328, 623K)

It's not my "taste". It's just albums from last 4 weeks that I wanted to see discussed

It’s Saturday afternoon for me dumb dumb. Hope ur night gets better

>the national
>king gizzard
>sunn o)))
really can't be assed to keep listening to these fucking bands release the same album ten thousand times a decade

>slowthai
>charly bliss
haven't heard

>proto
good; interesting step for her sound and the generative aspect is kinda neat to read about. fits comfortably into the kind of music i like and glad to see her going back to some of the choral stuff she did with minnesang

>fotb
absolutely putrid garbage music as always from this band. unfortunately have a roommate who's super into them so i ended up hearing this

>anoyo
pretty good, but like all hecker it's pretty and well-made and does absolutely nothing for me. i'd rather people be into this kinda thing than flavor of the week ~dEeP hOuSe~ meme electronic, but there is so much more texturally interesting ambient music out there i don't get how he continues to be like king of ambient for so many people

>ufof
absolutely do not understand the appeal of this album. i get it, p4k has been hyping too many random pop and r&b acts and everyone's glad to have an indie band on top again, but this is literally just a gvb time capsule and it wouldn't have stuck out at all ten years ago from the crop of sludge that was indie pop/rock. seriously, indie shit is the wii games library of musical genres and this is like the conduit or some shit

I like what I like, why dont you offer me some of your favorite releases of 2019 instead of being unproductive

and yet you have no albums of any interest on that chart. wonder why that is

I have no favorite releases from 2019 because nothing I've heard this year has been above a 6/10

Im sorry you cant enjoy things

>i like what i like
no, you like what fantano and the rym top charts tell you to like. absolutely no personality to this chart cause you don't like music that much you just like stuffing your fat face with candy that's handed to you

I enjoy things, I just don't enjoy garbage like you

Good thread

Attached: mfw vampire weekend releases a new album.jpg (618x650, 76K)

Which one is proto i aint seeing it

My only knowledge concerning Tim Hecker is that he's a cuck.

damn the national is one of my favorite bands and I didn't even know they brought out a record

Attached: 2018-12-21 21_39_50-Facebook.png (417x436, 256K)

and it fuckin rules so far wtf this is way better than their last

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-18 at 12.13.34.png (989x556, 163K)

Can people stop posting about Charly Bliss please? It's imminent they're the next waifu band bc of the lead singer and their music isn't even good. My gf took me to one of their shows and it was all 15-17 years olds so no wonder Yea Forums likes them so much

That's more like it

the sunn o))) was pretty solid imo

it realy is shitty pop rock

Be glad that waifufags haven't found her yet

>king gizzard
>same album over and over

t. never listened to king gizzard

i dont even think they're that great but they clearly do very different things

nice to see some love for Meitei, I loved his last album. How did you listen to that new Michael Pisaro? I can't find it anywhere

based

havent listened to any of them