why did they censor it Yea Forums

Attached: suemejewme.jpg (450x448, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wc-I5b5FEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=e9HuFg47D2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) don't really care about us

Jews

Listen, I know this is like white supremacist ground 0 and I'm on hostile ground, but I'll say it. Anti-semitism is disgusting. The Jews have suffered immensely. If you studied the history of our people in depth, if you had a morsel of empathy and a heart you'd sympathize with us. Michael Jackson is a mentally ill substance abusing schizophrenic pedophile who was not in the right state of mind when he wrote that disgusting, tone deaf line. The "dude it's just antidiscrimination" is so blatantly damage control when you consider this man's history and his other remarks regarding Jews (comparing Jews to leeches, for one). Of course Yea Forums will defend this and call it epic, because you're just as depraved as he was.

The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." Jackson responded directly to the publication, stating:

The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted.

—Michael Jackson,

Spike Lee commented "While The New York Times asserted the use of racial slurs in 'They Don't Care About Us', they were silent on other racial slurs in the album. The Notorious B.I.G. says "nigga" on "This Time Around," another song on the HIStory album, but it did not attract media attention, as well as, many years before, use in lyrics of word "nigger" by John Lennon."

>The "dude it's just antidiscrimination" is so blatantly damage control when you consider this man's history and his other remarks regarding Jews (comparing Jews to leeches, for one).

Addressed this pathetic PR damage control already.

It's like when Kanye wore the Confederate flag. Weird but the boldness of it is based,

Jews killed Christ and continue to defame Him with their satanic Talmud. Jews largely exaggerate their death toll under Hitler. Jews spread degeneracy throughout the Western World. And so on. It’s not anti-semitic. It’s simply not being afraid of telling the truth.

youtu.be/wc-I5b5FEpY

oh i'm posting this on /pol/ later
this is gold

Michael was being a proto-edgelord, he probably wasn't legitimately antisemitic, just pissed at labels fucking him around so he made a song he knew would be controversial

he was based as they come
King of Pop forever, as much as the western media hates it.

ive suffered more than the jews

>Addressed this pathetic PR damage control already.

It was good bait but let's not get carried away. If you're genuinely offended, that makes two of us. Personally I find it offensive that MJ felt he had to vandalize future pressings of a wonderful song, even after multiple apologies.

>On June 17, Jackson issued another public apology for his choice of words. He promised that future copies of the album would include an apology. By this point, however, two million copies of the record had already been shipped. The singer concluded, "I just want you all to know how strongly I am committed to tolerance, peace and love, and I apologize to anyone who might have been hurt."[31] The next day, in his review of HIStory, Jon Pareles of The New York Times alleged, "In ... 'They Don't Care About Us', he gives the lie to his entire catalogue of brotherhood anthems with a burst of anti-Semitism."[8]

>On June 21, Patrick Macdonald of The Seattle Times criticized Jackson, stating, "He may have lived a sheltered life, but there really is no excuse for using terms like 'Jew me' and 'kike' in a pop song, unless you make it clear you are denouncing such terms, and do so in an artful way."[32] Two days later, Jackson decided, despite the cost incurred, he would return to the studio and alter the offending wording on future copies of the album; "Jew me" and "Kike me" would be substituted with "do me" and "strike me". The music video and some copies of the album still carry the original words, but with loud, abstract noises partially drowning them out.

Fuck that. But on the upside it does make original pressings valuable, and I have one. Fuck I'm based.

>kick me, kike me
had he said "nag me, nigger me"
would he have gotten the same reaction?
the lyric is taken out of context

No. Like Spike Lee said in my first post
>The Notorious B.I.G. says "nigga" on "This Time Around," another song on the HIStory album, but it did not attract media attention

Holy shit. I haven't seen somebody this triggered in years.

hmmm...

Attached: hook.png (640x438, 164K)

Oh god, this is great.

you should work for the ADL

>The music video and some copies of the album still carry the original words, but with loud, abstract noises partially drowning them out.
top fucking kek

It's really ugly and distracting too

youtube.com/watch?v=e9HuFg47D2s

Attached: 220px-Noses_Judensechs.png (220x111, 3K)

This is truth. MJ was a delusional paranoid psychotic freak who did more drugs than Elvis. He was totally fried by the 90s.

You're a racist anti-semite. Nothing based about it.

Yawn.

End your life.

Yawn.

Attached: 1557140030612.jpg (750x691, 52K)

fuck michael jackson
fuck his singles
fuck his shitty albums
fuck judaism
fuck hashem
fuck qabalah
fuck all occultists
fuck superstition
fuck "israel"
fuck the idf
free palestine
free ahmad saadat