>I'm just playing games, I know its plastic love
I'm so fucking horny and lonely lads

Attached: mariya.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vunm-W-ovLc
youtube.com/watch?v=d_xMJscsw7w
youtube.com/watch?v=u4VMLYnH_Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that this is still the best song ever.

Attached: 1556130959277.gif (540x460, 1.76M)

I swear to God the japs are still ahead of us 4-8 years culturally.

Attached: Marisa-Tomei-Head-Shot.jpg (567x720, 61K)

same, i love the song but i avoid listening to it because it makes me depressed

Why did youtube keep recommending this? I see nothing remarkable about it in any way.

She just had a "40th anniversary box set" announced. They're also making a MV for "Plastic Love" now.

le epic nip music

someone made a dub of it which is bretty gud. made me like/understand the song since I don't speak moonspeak. youtube.com/watch?v=vunm-W-ovLc

But everything they do is just a copy of what we do

Thats unfortunately too boomer to explain it

they just recommend random videos, maybe it was just "luck", at least it was good since it made city pop as a whole much more popular

it really is a depressing song once I read what its about

Do yourself a favor and go listen to Jimi Hendrix instead of this crap.

fuck i'd forgotten about this song
thank you OP

it’s funny how incels get mad when I mention Mariya made better music than her husband

get a load of this virgin

Weeaboo garbage. Shitty 80s disco but in le anime language so Yea Forums dweebs like it.

this things been getting promoted on YouTube for years, it has nothing to do with her box set

24 million "weebs" who watched that video aren't all from Yea Forums lad

haha whoa they're so similar, thx user

This is completely false and there are numerous examples of American media taking inspiration from Japan or remaking something Japanese.

It's Japanese, meaning that it can't be weeaboo.

>This is completely false and there are numerous examples of American media taking inspiration from Japan or remaking something Japanese.

here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=d_xMJscsw7w
youtube.com/watch?v=u4VMLYnH_Dc

both are good imo

It's the same shit with Ryo Fukui - Scenery. It keeps popping up for whatever reason.

it pops up because you've listened to vaporwave and the youtube algorithm will recommend whatever vaporwave artist "sourced" that song
which explains the popularity of this type of music
all the original songs are licensed and tracked

you're supposed to be over 18 to post here

I don't listen to vaporwave. It pops up when I listen to jazz.

Even if some vaporwave has sampled him, youtube wouldn't know that unless the music is registered on youtube and is sampled clearly enough to be detected by youtube. Even then, it wouldn't be prominent enough to constantlyt show up in everyone's recs.

>jazz
that too

Just looked him up on Wikipedia and apparently he has been sampled by lofi hiphop.