ITT: Bad albums by good bands

ITT: Bad albums by good bands

Attached: closer.jpg (1000x1007, 94K)

good bait

This isn't bait. There is practically nothing redeemable about Closer, other than maybe Isolation which is as good as Disorder as an "opener". If I made an album this bad, I too would hang myself

To add to that the singles they released prior and after Closer were infinitely better than the material on this album. I suspect the band was purposefully trying to push Ian to the edge so that he would off himself. Consider how fast they formed New Order afterwards

Atrocity Exhibition was the opener.

pretty much always the first one that comes to mind for me

Attached: 6168346.jpg (2400x2400, 1.95M)

it's their worst, don't fool yourself

Attached: folder.jpg (500x492, 61K)

burning world is

It's better than UP on average. The back third straight up wrecks everything not named New Dawn Fades.

I'd say this once upon a time but nowadays I just find it hard to sit through in its entirety. The songs are good but they're quite samey for an album that goes on for over an hour.

Burning World is at least interesting, this is just an hour-long pot of nothing

>Burning World is at least interesting

It's really not. Competent, sure, but not particularly interesting. Saved and God Damn The Sun are fine, I guess. White Light at least saw the band's post-punk leanings come into their own, even if the next couple of albums did it way better.

What the FUCK?

New Order is better than Joy Division anyway. Sorry Ian.

New Order is fucking awful new wave. Ian Curtis was the thing that made the band good

Attached: 2B006163-4635-49ED-9FB8-8A0BC484EF18.png (220x220, 12K)

>he likes Love of Life more than White Light

Attached: 1531675121367.jpg (750x730, 33K)

Say that again bitch

New Order's early stuff (P,C&L/momentum) is just as good as Unknown Pleasures, and their singles/B-sides discography is brilliant. Obviously, Joy Division had a pronounced impact on music, but New Order is the better band. (even if their later stuff is really fucking cheesy)

Attached: 1554116363306.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Attached: bacb4b61[1].jpg (450x450, 61K)

Imagine actually believing this
Could you be anymore of a fantanodrone
No one except that fag thinks New Order is a better band than Joy Division in any way shape or theme

form*

New Order would be much better with Ian.

Small Red Boy is a fucking bop though