BRUH: part 2

OH NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x2232, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/87827724/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off we don't need a 2nd thread for this incel

Attached: 1552953956023.jpg (736x736, 73K)

WHERE

THE

FUCK

ARE

THE

MODS

>incel
he gets more pussy than you faggot

we've milked enough keks from this idiot, let him return to obscurity
get a real job tho ricky c'mon son

It's music related you faggot, this is why Yea Forums is literally the worst board, any funposting and Reddit fags start crying

>no friends in photos

red flag

/OurGuy/

#neverforget

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 11.46.49 PM.png (1227x277, 77K)

It's his job to do this you retard

everyone below me is an incel

because he's not looking to be friends with men and women he's not fucking

he's weird like that

everyone above me is incel

if you don't see friends at all in a tinder profile, it means they don't have any and they're probably clingy

This is now a faces of Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_1924.jpg (640x853, 30K)

i was quoting what he said to that girl he commisioned for sex

>:(

dang that's ruff

>saves screencaps of tinder/insta convos
>uses them to brag on /r9k/ and apparently /int/ as well
>literally self-doxes and becomes a human meme
baffled by the thought process here
fuckin narc, Yea Forums is for chads to shoot the breeze in between discussing musical artists like 90s indie band Archers of Loaf

ok seeing this thread got me confused and somewhat angry how the FUCK do u guys hookup with girls on tinder

i get a couple of matches a day and some with insanely attractive women and half of them even have great taste in music but i just cant seem to get anything out of. i get their snaps a decent amount but still it never escalates

how do u guys approach this shit. im 6'0, relatively attractive and social life is nice af otherwise

help anons b4 i neck myself

tinder isn’t where it happens
try bumble
people are more serious there

dis nigga....*shuffles feet*
Now dis lil nigga right here....
is what we call....a walking, breathing, living BRUH moment, bruh

>he (you)

BE genuine - you bot. Also know your audience. If you can tell she’s a slut, initiate sex. If it’s debatable, be genuine and go for ice cream. Have gotten head from over 50 girls and sex with at least 9

you guys are fucking pathetic get some pussy

GO LOAF!!

shit didnt see that
im direct a decent amount but more in an asshole-ish way i guess? i literally just go "lets smoke a blunt and listen to _____" (if they have a good anthem thing) and then either they reply that it sounds great, i get their snap and then nothing really happens, they respond it sounds nice and then ghost after or just no response

what do u guys use as opening lines or is it literally just "whatre u doing tn"

friends have fucked off of tinder so i know it works to some extent. ill check bumble out tho

what do i say tho i just only recently got attractive after years of being a chubby ugly kid and so my social game in terms of women is really behind

no i think this is a conversation he just asked to take a picture with

I can't take tinder, it's terrible for my mental health. I got ghosted by like 6 girls after going out with them, I'm ready to accept that women don't like me and I will never have sex. I don't want bullshit advice, they have made it clear they are not interested and I am not sexually appealing. I deleted the garbage app.

It really is a shit-tier act it attracts the worst varieties of people

KEK

>after going out with them

bro fuck off at least you have the chance to go out with them meaning that they found you attractive enough to pick you out of the probably hundreds of guys they have matches with (unless they were ugly but even then)

but theres a few things that it probably is: youre either not as attractive irl as you are in your profile or its your personality thats offputting. the second case youre totally fine since social skills are something you can work on, for the first case just make yourself look as good in your profile thru whatever means

honestly thinking ab deleting tinder too. i used to get a nice dopamine hit when i would get a decent amount of matches and some from girls wayyyy out of my league but time after time nothing happens out of it and i just end up sad. dont even get excited when a hot girl matches with me anymore bc i know nothing will come out of it

I guess you're right about that lol. I think it probably is my awkward body language, quiet voice, and lack of confidence and so on, which is hard to fix and drives girls away. I think it's my mannerisms, which I'm not really sure how to fix.

I can make friends pretty easily and make people laugh, but I have never had any success romantically. The closest I've been with girls is being treated like a gay friend. I'm ok looking I guess, some days I look good some days I look like shit imo but I work out, walk/bike, eat healthy etc

Tinder is cancer, it's not you. I've gotten laid off bumble but that was years ago, and it was fucking terrible sex. You're not missing out

Yeah I saw Ricky once around Austin.

True story. All the hottest indie babes were BEGGING him to have their autographs. It was too much for him and he had to get away by driving off in his shining white limousine. 6'1 legend.

Tinder is a numbers game. So is picking up girls in the real world. If you want instant pussy, I recommend you start working out and post pictures of your muscles. I use to be an obese 5,9 introvert freak. Now I’m a 5’9 semi aesthetic with a nice jawline. My personality is still developing. I’m still that closeted freak. I recommend both of you use tinder as a way to engage in conversation. Don’t try to sound desperate or be desperate. Let things happen. Most girls on tinder are on tinder for dick or validation. Know your audience. What will bring you success is good pictures and indifference. Stop caring and go with the flow. Btw I met my gf on tinder, and I regret it so much

I have fucked over 300 girls on Tinder over the 7 years I've had it

I'm 5'8"

i know its a numbers game i just dont know how to work it lol even with just the advice ive been given so far its been

>engage in conversation with them and let it flow
and then
>just be direct and let your intentions be known up front

just so confused as to how people who are objectively wayyy less attractive fuck so many girls. not even trying to be like "IM SO GOOD LOOKING GIRLS SHOULD BE FUCKING ME NOT THEM1!!!!!" im just so confused as to how to work it

how

>how

Well first

>>>engage in conversation with them and let it flow
>and then
>>just be direct and let your intentions be known up front

"Just be direct" is pretty dumb advice actually unless her profile clearly states she wants to fuck

Just talk naturally, then meet up for drinks. Then escalate things from there. Don't talk about "yo listen I just wanna fuCK XD" or stupid shit like that,

Only time I'm that direct before meeting is when the girl is giving clear signals she wants to sext or whatever

Never let your intentions be known unless they bring it up. Second, look at her profile pics and her bio. Make an interesting observation that both of you can relate to. This will make her feel comfortable. Once that happens. Take it slow. Message her in appropriate response time and get to know her. Don’t initiate a meet up with hot girls unless it’s an interesting date. For chanchis and ugly girls, get ice cream. Don’t be like “wanna come to this snail mail concert with me” NO
Be like “iceage is coming into town this weekend. You should come.”
Don’t be desperate. Let things flow.

thanks anons. once again im pretty behind socially with girls so any tips on how to make that better? people say practice a lot but i always feel like it ends the same and i make no progress

>Make an interesting observation that both of you can relate to

i always do this with music (especially when its something i like) and it never works out, but i assume its bc i always say "lets smoke and listen to ____" instead of actually talking about the music first?

sorry if i sound retarded its bc i am

they're just people, act how you normally would

>"lets smoke and listen to ____"

nah bro dont b sorry and if my responses sound rude its because ive made these mistakes myself

"smoking up" or going to their house/having them at your house is basically just code word for you want to fuck and unless you have tons of experience with this you dont yet have the discrestion to know how to do this

talk normally and get drinks, it's a safe bet.

This thread reeks of attractive people. Please fuck off and fix your own problems in your privileged life.

>gets advice
>hurrr no you're attractive
ok be an incel forever then

lol

some of you really have shit standards.
this dude isn't that attractive, are you guys blind?

david spade like why tf this guy touching me

He's not talking about OP he's talking about the faggots whining about not getting tinder girls.

>Charging his phone
>It's fully charged

Why isn't he looking for anything serious?

everyone in between these is an incel

>uses your favorite band as a fashion accessory to hook up with chicks
>exploits your favorite artist by making money from their autographs
>trump supporter btw
Yea Forums soiboys getting BTFO here

Beaners hate Trump.

did you miss last thread? he unironically doxxed himself on r9k and posted a screenshot where he sperged out and got mad that an art hoe he wanted to fuck had a bf

Not this madman. He sleeps with chicks and then tells then he supports him afterwards

i have seen people here genuinely say that he's attractive.

Lel. Please tell me it's archived.

joe rogan tho

isn't every Yea Forums thread archived on rbt.asia

He's not bad looking.

Mods delete some.

he's average desu, but I wouldn't call him "attractive" just an average looking joe (rogan tho)

hes pretty ugly

lol

rbt.asia/mu/thread/87827724/
thought it mighta been purged but here it is

lmaooo

and also hes pretty ugly compared to the girls he gets with. that one blonde one is legit an 8

she's literally normal looking.

"Normal" is around 7-8. Pitchfork rating styles

>it's another /soc/fag tries to became a Yea Forums meme episode by samefagging and spamming threads
that's gonna be a sage and a report from me

if that's your scale it's no accomplishment to bang an 8

maybe we have different perceptions of beauty but objectively that girl is very attractive. like ask most people out there and it would be almost universal that shes hot af

yeah cause you guys are thirsty as fuck Yea Forums cums over any art ho. there's a lot of girls that look like that, she's not remarkable

you know i actually felt bad for this guy at first because mexicans just get shit on everywhere on every board, but you're a real shitty person dude. i don't know why you're still making people upset like this.

None of us are average or above looking

i am unironically a 9/10.

I’m mexican and I was one of the dudes flaming him the hardest
He’s a fucking loser

I was ready to defend him until I learned he was just an autograph hound. Thought it was just a dude who loved music

Your gf tell you that?

he posted his fucking tinder on Yea Forums, whatever he gets he brought on himself

i look like a young alain delon.

basado

i thought it was just some r9ker trying to be positive or w/e at first.

I look like Elias Ronnenfelt but a little more muscular lol. Good for you, I guess.

this is the most neckbeard "her elbows are pointy!!!!!!!!!" ass comment ive ever seen
ask any normal straight guy out there and they would tell you hes at least a 7, higher for me just bc those are the types of girls im attracted to

i felt bad for this guy too at first, having Yea Forums on your ass to make you a meme can probably be really annoying but goddamn if this guy isnt a prick. not only with his whole autographing thing but just with how he replies and from how hes presented himself to the world

can some1 ruin his life u have much more than you need about this kid lol

Why is John Dwyer such a major league A-hole?

Let my dude Ricky make his coin ffs

Attached: 1558143511119.jpg (1188x664, 86K)

she's not unattractive but don't make it out like it's a huge achievement to have slept with an art hoe that looks like 100 others hanging around your local urban outfitters

Fucking commies, our boy Rick isn't doing anything wrong

ricky's a bitch exploiting people
fuck this porky bastard disrespecting the artist's wishes for a quick buck

uncensor the email address so we can all send him emails telling him to be nice to rick

no matter how you look at it he's not doing anything that produces any value

when you look like that kid does...it definitely is surprising lmaooo especially when considering a lot of way better looking people dont even get girls that attractive

a girl unironically told me i looked like al pacino in the godfather once because i gelled my hair back

girls like that care about perceived social status more than how you look. i'm really just gonna argue this to the death because i refuse to give any ground to those who would offer praise to ricky

ahah i feel you i hate the prick too but its just really confusing how he does it, i just wanna know how. if she cares about social status then what social status does a kid who just takes pictures with famous people, looks like he doesnt have many friends, and has a shitty bio have? if she cared about looks then well...

like im just so perplexed by it

money
he meets celebrities, so he must have access to backstage passes or work at a label or some shit (of course this isnt true but the girls might not know that)
there's the status

he's met famous people or at least makes it look like he has. idk girls are fucking stupid. if it makes you feel better there was a screencapped dm in the last thread where she calls him a piece of shit and implies that was the one and only time he's been laid. he also fucked a /r9k/ bitch at one point. what i'm saying is having fucked a girl really counts for nothing

yeah possibly the girls just dont know that its not that big of a deal to meet these people if its for work? idk im in nyc and have 2 friends who have jobs where they do this exact thing and its not really all that crazy. guys from texas tho so its prob different in such a shitty state :^)

the kid mentioned he fucked like 10-15 girls and posts dm of him just asking girls to fuck. for a nigga so ugly and who doesnt look like he has any value who the FUCK is he doing it? once again im just so confused

he's probably just better looking than you desu

yeah he also blacked out the girl's picture so she could very well be a hambeast. even so, anyone can get with thots on tinder, especially if you live in a major city. it's way too easy and shallow

idk im legitimately better looking than this goober desu i dont want to sound like a douche but i've never been so direct as to ask them straight up for sex through dm, maybe i should give it a shot

i can assure you hes not

completely agree, ive modeled for a bit here and there too and even i havent had this much success its so perplexing to me

i mean you need to consider quality do you really wanna get with a girl who you can just dm on tinder and say let's fuck

very good point

This is the man who brought Yea Forums down to it's knees

>selling signed music memorabilia to people who can't make it to the concert
>no value
the state of the left

Most of the girls he met at concerts.

>collecting signed merch from concerts you didn't go to
the state of lames

pretty much the same thing. i don't really see the appeal in casual hookups anymore

in that case, there you go
he probably claims he's more important than he is and the girls eat it up because they see he met the band

Did you guys just find out about the paparazzi?