What's the most patrician way to discover new music?

What's the most patrician way to discover new music?

Attached: patrish.jpg (274x268, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/mu
rateyourmusic.com/list/rolliepollieollie12/all-scaruffi-8-albums-chronologically-by-release-date/1/
osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2019-05-15-new-featured-artist-billiummoto
osu.ppy.sh/beatmaps/artists/30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just clinking through youtube, and letting the algorithm take you down a rabbit hole

the library

buying secondhand vinyl records from Indian flea markets

Be walking down the street at night, hear a faint tune off in the distance, try to track it down, fading in and out of hearing, it speaks to you, you long to find the source, it stops, you walk home, head down, heart broken.

thinly veiled attempt to find out the best way to download music. It's soulseek btw.

Find local shows where you don’t know any of the artists and go

shit thread

patrician
plebian

friends

listening to whatever the italian pedo doesn't like

CD collections inherited from dead family members

Just find artists with similar taste to your own and see who they support and work with. Takes like 20 minutes on SoundCloud and you can get 20-30 relatively unheard of artists to match your tastes.

You utter fucking fools.

The most authentic way isn't finding it on the internet. You have to walk into a live concert

>make up a melody
>ask online which song it belongs to
>pick the closest sounding one
>download the entire discography of the band and listen to it for a month
>delete it after the month is over and repeat

For me, it's boards.4channel.org/mu

listen to it

older guys at the record store

play abstract rhythm games

trust me i found some weird ass genres

This

who the fuck cares, just find the music you like

>SUBMITHUB
seriously it's the best place to find "ready for primetime" artists

Listen to everything on Bandcamp.

Attached: haruhi.png (1268x1000, 929K)

hit the local music store and pick an album that looks cool from a genre you like

what if all your local music stores closed circa 2005?

Scaruffi 6.5/10 onwards

How do you nigs ever run out of music to listen? I have a never ending backlog.

searching the genre in the Yea Forums archives

this except I focus on 8+ for which there is an rym list

rateyourmusic.com/list/rolliepollieollie12/all-scaruffi-8-albums-chronologically-by-release-date/1/

Problem with most rhythm games is that they’re Japanese and feature weeb music. Any recs for rhythm games like the ones you’re talking about?
t. Clone Hero / Rock Band Customs player

fucking yuck

based

ok ummmm

osu!, ok this is very weeby but it good some weird stuff. the lasted feature artist has these songs:osu.ppy.sh/home/news/2019-05-15-new-featured-artist-billiummoto and you can also find more weird stuff if you looked hard

i found more stuff

osu.ppy.sh/beatmaps/artists/30

Using the "random release" feature on rym. I've found some obscure as fuck shit with no ratings at all through it. Like just the other day an Austrialian big band album from an old tv soundtrack from the 70s was suggested and it was pretty good.

I usually lay on the couch thinking about what type of music I wanna listen to, then the artist, then I'll download an album and turn it on.

ye. there's a lot of garbage though

By creating it.