"Daaaaaamn, girl! You lookin' fine tonight!"

"Daaaaaamn, girl! You lookin' fine tonight!"

Attached: 1525236109907.jpg (480x460, 47K)

Needs dollar signs shooped into Courtney's eyes

Imagine committing suicide then your gf bangs Billy Corgan. There is no good in this world only evil

>Y'know....[takes a big suck of ciggie]...I'm thinking about hiring someone to kill Kurt...

TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHT

kek

they dated before RETARDDDDDDDDD

Yet Billy was always more talented than Kurt.

Thy hooked up once more after Kirk suicided

>Very good job getting Mr. Cobain out of the way, Ms. Love
>you have fulfilled my request

oh lol based billy

If she did have Kurt killed, it'd be by someone no one would ever expect and not someone in the industry. I've heard it all, Billy Corgan to El Duce. It's too easy to suspect them. I think she didn't do shit and kurt was just a junkie that couldn't take his art becoming mainstream, sold by suits to the general masses and shot up as much heroin as he could and blew his head off with a shotgun. Shit, the dude was a chad that had no other excuses to off himself than plain vanity bullshit, and left a wife and kid behind like a selfish dickhead.

THat's my 2cents.

>the dude was a chad
no

Are you fucking serious? He was generally attractive, and with his fame and money he could have had any woman he wanted but chose Courtney. I'm not going to play into this stupid conspiracy bullshit.

Attached: Billco.jpg (500x335, 30K)

Chad is a mindset.

He cute

I will say this too, 90's Courtney was really attractive and it wasn't until Kurt's death she got into the stupid antics with the media that made her infamous. She was a trainwreck for a reason, she lost her husband and lover to a shitty way and couldn't deal with it and fell off the deep end into drugs,and alcohol along with making bad decisions to deal with that pain.

toniiiiiiiiiiight
toniiiiiiiight, too night
toooniiiiiiiiiiiight I'mgonnafuckcourtneylove

You are born a Chad, it isn't a mindset. You have it or you don't. I obviously don't have "it".

the most cursed couple in music

Oh, please. She was always chaotic and crazy, drugged up. She wanted to be Nancy.

I'm not joking, check out the video for Hole's "Malibu"(My fav Hole song) and dare to tell me she wasn't fucking good looking.
Not to that extent.

what are you doing bb?
lauren will be jealous if she finds out.

>Brandon giving Chad advice

Maybe you should stick to posting about something you know best like changing your own diapers

I legitimately believe things would have turned out better for everyone had they not broken up way back when (them fucking every couple years or so afterwards doesn't count)

Attached: fef650dee000713d6a28e1493c601ecf.png (262x334, 157K)

>Brandon

Attached: 1549178998164.jpg (356x437, 41K)

Kurt was murdered.

keep telling yourself that, you depressed, overweight has-been. Go back to making shitty eurorack remixes of herman hesse books

Nothing to add but stupid shit.

>Brandon

Attached: 15551744464582.jpg (480x449, 13K)

>90's Courtney was really attractive

Only after extensive plastic surgery. Before that not so much.

Attached: courtney-love-plastic-surgery.jpg (600x600, 95K)