6. Neighborhoods
7. Buddha
8. Dogs Eating Dogs
9. The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show
10. California
11. They Came to Conquer Uranus
12. Flyswatter

Attached: blink182.jpg (717x463, 117K)

Swap Cheshire and Take Off and I can get on board.

>Neighbourhood
>not at the end
I don't trust you

>blink 182
>good

Wrong.
Dude ranch
Tom mark and Travis
Enema
Cheshire
Take off
And if you listened to anything else after those you are probably a zoomer or young millennial.

>not s/t
Kys zoomer

I thought about it, but TOYPJ had atleast 3 songs on it that are too good to not lift it to the 4 spot.

Both wrong.

1. Enema Of The State
2. Dude Ranch
3. Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
4. Self Titled
5. Cheshire Cat
6. Buddha
7. Mark, Tom and Travis Show
8. Dogs Eating Dogs
9. California
10. Flyswatter
11. Neighbourhoods
12. They Came To Conquer Uranus

No take off was barely passable when it came out and I was 13 then. Self titled was cringe af.

Meh I’ll accept it

SHES A DOG SHES A FUCKIN NIGHTMARE

I’d put Enema and Take Pants Off before the self titled though

it's 'dove'

I NEED A GIRL THAT I CAN TRAYYYYN

Holy fuck, they have that many albums? I'm disgusted that anyone has listened to more than 2 of them

Didn't they write a song about fucking a dog in the ass

5 of them are really EPs/compilations but added to round out the list.

For me it's a dead tie between Dude Ranch and Enema. I like Buddha more than Chesire Cat.

Attached: youngTomDelonge.jpg (800x1223, 197K)

Buddha and Cheshire Cat are almost the same album, what knocked down buddha was that its a demo and didn't include M+Ms and Wasting Time, along with Neighborhoods being chronically underrated.

Enema is put at the top a lot, and while it's a great pop, I would put the self titled over it because it took more risks beyond the pop-punk music standard. The track list going from Feeling This -> I Miss you -> Violence -> Stockholm Syndrome -> Down is their peak as band.

Buddha doesn't have the long intro to Carousel.

Any list that doesn't put self-titled at the top immediately belongs in the trash.

On Dude Ranch, they were being themselves and they were great.

On Self-Titled, they were trying to be great and they were themselves.

My favorite thing about classic albums are cohesion and a feeling that the songs belong together rather than having filler and obvious stand-outs. Self-titled embodies that perfectly (though most of the songs are great on their own as well). I listened to that album something like 300 times when I was younger. Even got my first tattoos as a reference to it. I get I am biased but I think it actually succeeded at the greatness they were going for. It was the perfect blend of their style with the ambitions they had, and everything that has been released since including spin-off projects no matter how "ambitious" never gets anywhere close to it.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 667K)

Yep, and its a tough call, but as the unassailable, inarguable, definitive list, I have to give Dude Ranch the edge for it's force, consistent bangers, and the honesty of the message even though Self-Titled is perhaps the better "album" as a mature narrative.

I like alot of the songs that were on buddha but not on chesire cat, like reebok commercial and 21 days. Their cover of girl next door is great too. and yeah not having the longer intro to carousel kind of sucks which would stilll be one of my complaints but i still like that version regardless. I still really like Chesire cat though, touchdown boy and ben wah balls are bangers.

I've never really thought much of which post 2000's stuff I like more, if I had to pick my favourite I think it would be take-off. I should give self-titled another listen, haven't heard it in forever so maybe my opinion might change on it

>enema is almost 20 years old now

Attached: enema nurse.jpg (625x319, 108K)

Travis Barker looks like a skyrim character

their self-titled is their best work

Based and Blinkpilled

But I would put Cheshire Cat/Buddha after Dude Ranch

That shit is horrible

Enema is the best Blink album. I listen to Blink-182 for catchy pop punk with slick production, that's literally it, and that's what that album is through and through.