What are some other metal bands like 311 you would recommend her?

what are some other metal bands like 311 you would recommend her?

Attached: reddit.png (681x413, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-DNt7RKuyI
youtube.com/watch?v=dZKzuVfUv3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her

computer, enhance the width of that jaw please

obsessed

>believing 311 even happened

t.

Attached: A4A08CEB-5F8E-4CBB-BB4A-F854593E918F.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

>311
lmao wtf is this shitty ass ska rock

Its like if ska and post grunge had a baby that spent the first 10 minutes of their life being deprived of oxygen

imagine thinking every woman you see is a dude in a drag
you're schizophrenic

look at the fucking skull shape and the size of the hands you retard. it doesn’t pass and neither do you. give it a rest dude

obsessed

It is a legit trans though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-23-15-16~2.png (1080x1172, 776K)

You do realize your community directly creates this problem by enforcing the idea that you should lie to people you are about to be intimate with and face no consequences.

fuck cartilage piercings make me cringe they look so uncomfortable

If you're looking for a girl with good music taste, you're gonna have a bad time. Just go for the hot sluts, you will learn that patrician girls are rare and if they exist they're usually fucked up in some way.

lol nigga u gay

I don’t want to casually fuck someone though.

I only want a real relationship or none at all.
Fuck hook up culture

>her

Attached: 086092ab07963a51ef7965b2cf26b448--movie-speeches-tom-cruise.jpg (480x360, 12K)

the dude saying "obsessed" is right

do you guys realize how few trans people there actually are? life doesn't abide by the rules of the fetishes you're ashamed of

In the real world trans people are semi-rare depending on where you live. But on the Internet they are MASSIVELY over-represented and it's for obvious and justified reasons.

everyone uses the internet. the amount of cis people posting pictures of themselves vaaaaaastly, vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastly outnumbers the amount of trans people doing it

this is literally a tranny though

Yeah but people like to post trans and traps here bc they get memed and it's funny to see guys get upset when they realize. Kinda like when that pic of spidermans ass swapped with captain marvels got memed so hard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-23-10-08~2.png (1080x1419, 2.18M)

if she's trans i don't even give a fuck. she got nice titties

they are weirdly prominent on a lot of sites and definitely overly vocal or at least disproportionately discussed, aren't they like 1% of people

i think less than 1%, but not sure. i live in a big city and it's incredibly rare there

based implants

if they really are implants they're impressive, they look just like fat girl tits

lmao this, i hate when morons freak out over trans people yet if you ask them if theyve even had contact with more than 5 trans people in their entire lives outside of the internet, the honest answer is almost always no. these people are sheltered as fuck and overblow anything that they think is "harming good aryan ehtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On normie Internet obviously trannies are kept more in check but in degenerate Internet, they are vastly over-represented.

she cute

those are some incredible tits, idk if I could manage to put my johnson into a surgical wound though. i have no issue with trans people but their genitals creep me the fuck out.

Hell yeah
Impants are so good now and if they don't get them too big you can't even tell anymore

>lmao this, i hate when morons freak out about gays being thrown off rooftops yet if you ask them if theyve even seen it happen in their town, the honest answer is almost always no. these people are sheltered as fuck and overblow anything that they think is "bad for society!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

this is possibly the dumbest false equivalence i've ever seen

Only if you genuinely are blind to the damage that is being caused by the unchecked trans agenda. Many trans people even acknowledge it's all fucked.

The only thing that really bugs me is sometimes even when they start hormones early af their voice just won't ever sound fully female. I guess they need to start like before puberty hits at all. I don't think I would mind a frankenpussy

What kind of music does she listen to? 311 is kinda cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-23-09-22~2.png (977x1222, 1.62M)

it's really not that bad, the damage is self-contained to a weird tiny segment of society, if you're a regular cis person it has no affect on you

>I don't think I would mind a frankenpussy
I would honestly rather fuck a trans girl with a penis, those 'vaginas' are literally so prone to infection, they go from decent looking flesh holes to irl body horror cronenberg shit

Oh
Thats kinda sad

It does affect me, otherwise I wouldn't care. But I've been forced to accept that a lot of things that didn't affect me at the time were all leading us to this point and I should have found the exit door sooner. Now I'll just have to try and move to some other civilization or kill myself.

It really is sad, medical science is not on the level where we can just make a male into a female. It's such a new procedure still, I'm not sure the long-term effects are really known. That's why I say fuck it I'd bang a girl with a cock.

How the fuck does it affect you? Even if you really really hate trannies their identity really only impacts their own life. Even if you think it's bullshit just play along with their pronouns, it's not that big of a deal

this is such a terrible argument wtf HAHAHAH

>t-the agenda!!!!!!!!!1 its ruining my superior aryan culture !!!!!!
do you realize how pathetic you sound. i can already picture you irl lmao

stop being a triggered snowflake :^)

also this is the same type of guy to get angry when people wont accept his worldview of literally exterminating mass groups of people but then will come on here and bitch about how trans people somehow affect his life. i would ask how they affect you but ill just get an answer of "dumb trannies wanna make every1 into a girl fucking dumb cucks communism bad libtard rekt" bullshit

My country is about a year from putting dissenters in concentration camps. It affects me personally for many reasons but I would actually let all of that slide if the government wasn't so authoritarian about the whole thing. Social progress should be pushed for by giving everyone more freedom, not less.

bullshit where the fuck do you live where you're going to concentration camps for misgendering someone

Go back to your containment board, hon. There's zero benefit in strawmanning anonymous people.

my containment board?

I'm concerned that you've bought into the propaganda so much that you think misgendering being a crime is the endpoint. I don't see why you're so upset. I'm the one who had to flee my home.

i'm not really upset i'm just very confused as to how a tiny minority like trans people ruined your country to the point you had to flee. it would probably still be an authoritarian shithole if everyone was straight

youtube.com/watch?v=t-DNt7RKuyI

go to bed jordan

>random people on the internet are specific people whose names I know
based schizo

it was a jordan peterson joke but i (you)'d the wrong person :(

You're right, it is an authoritarian shithole either way. I just noticed too late and any other reasonable places to live seem to be drying up quick as every country is going crazy over the same issues that ruined mine.

>The only thing that really bugs me is sometimes even when they start hormones early af their voice just won't ever sound fully female
its totally doable, just takes a lot of practice
youtube.com/watch?v=dZKzuVfUv3E

do you have a source besides obviously-biased shock images of botched or poorly-taken-care-of surgeries

no, pretty much just seen reddit screencaps, but it's actual trans people and medical professionals talking about the complications. don't disbelieve it just because it goes against your opinions