youtube.com/watch?v=nccu5P5Cnzw
youtube.com/watch?v=WX1P1j8irHc
youtube.com/watch?v=mStNOUpGcw4
youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8fkUzGUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only listened to it once so far but I would say 8 or 9 for me

listened twice. 7.7

6.5 after first listen

There are great moments, but Tyler can’t sing, the lyrics are trash, and most of the songs are incredibly structurely unfocused.
Cherry Bomb>Wolf>Flower Boy>Igor>>>Bastard>>>>>>>>>Goblin

5.5/10
I'm tired of limp wrist nu-indie unyun """rap""" being praised. At least brockhampton's style of this had some solid verses and excellent beats. Pharrell never put out a single song as bad as anything on this pretentious hot mess

I wasn't too impressed after my first listen.
I'll give it 5/10

Definitely getting tired of the pitched up vocal gimmick and corny sounding synths

8-9

Why can't we ROCK anymore?

I hate Jews.

3/10

>Goblin fan

maybe 7.6 actually

4 listens. its honestly a 10 for me. i have been thinking about the album almost non stop for almost 20 hours and its really just amazing. its perfect for me.

This

I don't like Hip Hop music. I don't like Beyoncé.

Am I even American?

>i was born in the wrong generation

Let it burn.

igor theme is song of the year

Alrighty here is my take. 7.4. Tylers singing is mediocre and kind of gets annoying but it's good.
Gets a little repetitive at times, but the last three songs are very good back to back songs. Everyone is going crazy over freaking earthquake but seriously the feature by playboy is kinda annoying desu

10. Listened to it like 10 times too. Every listen it kinda just gets better and better. Hip Hop Pinkerton maybe?

Listened to it 3 times. It's a 5 for me. Pretty disappointed.

3-4/10

>Why can't we ROCK anymore?

Attached: george zimmerman.jpg (640x360, 41K)

6.5?

i thought it sucked ass on my first listen.

4.5/10

agreed carti seems a bit out of place

Ratings are for autists and people who use music as a fashion accessory. It's great music, thoroughly enjoyable. Fuck your numbers.

9 for me
The production is so fucking crisp, and his song compositions on this project are so fun, I’m white as fuck but it makes me wanna dance. The theme of the project is very well conveyed, a simple love story gone unfortunately wrong. I love it. ARE WE STILL FRIENDS gushes with the bittersweet feeling of wanting to hold onto a deep connection, even though you know its not exactly the type of connection it was, or that you wanted it to be, and GONE GONE/THANK YOU is a beautiful admittance of defeat, a sweet send off of feelings you really wanted to make something of. The sound of the entire album is so bittersweet. I think its really really well done.

Attached: 55567909-5875-4A20-9CCF-1396E2A72A8C.jpg (858x978, 108K)

It becomes better everytime I listen, too

you're being pretentious and stupid at the same time. i'm actually impressed

gay/10

bruh

There's nothing more pretentious than using the word "pretentious" without knowing what it means. The very concept of "pretentious" is that someone IS stupider than they try to appear. That's like saying you're surprised an incel is a virgin.

maybe!

Fucking based. Tyler gave in to being an art hoe

>Rap
Automatic 0

9 fuck mabye 10, i cant stop listenening to it

8 off 2 listens but it’s def a grower

7/10
not enough rapping

8.5, not all the tyler eccentricities work for me and its not 100% consistent, but still strong overall. a vast majority of the songs are really fuckin good, and the artistic message works

Listen to the album you boomer faggot he barely raps lmao

it's bait fren

the concept of pretentiousness isn't the same as the literal definition of pretentious. pretending to be smarter doesn't mean that you're stupid. a vet surgeon could pretend to be as smart as a real surgeon, that doesn't mean that the vet surgeon isn't smart when they aren't pretending.
and pretentious doesn't necessarily mean brandishing intellect. in your example of pretentiousness, you seem to want to come off as contrarian. you just NEED to let everyone know how wrong they are, about something as mundane as... using numbers to help describe a feeling. and somehow this equates to them having invalid feelings about art?? it's obvious enough to make you look like a total faggot. then using phrases like "fuck your numbers" sounds like retarded boomer speak, which makes you look like an even bigger faggot.

Based

CUS YOU MAKE MY EARTH QUAKE

i like how varied it is. what's up with the crackling sound throughout the songs tho?

Flower Boy > IGOR >> Wolf > Bastard >>> Goblin > Cherry Bomb

Fuck the rating it's still not some shit you can play while hanging out with your homies.

9999!

Only because I wasn't that into the intro, or the first 3rd of Gone Gone.

I was expecting a rappy rap album with production like Cherry Bomb (meh), but I got something way more akin to Tyler's early works like Dinosaur EP/rare beats type of stuff.

Lovely!

Supposed to simulate vinyl pops and scratches.

2 at best

kys

maybe if you're insecure and have stupid friends

godly production
vocals sometimes annoying
8.5/10

also my favourite tyler album so far but its only been a day from listening to the album

I can't stand his singing

I honestly believe it's a 10.

Maybe I still need some time to listen to. But I already listened to it at least 4 times and gets better every time...

Nice

I really like it because I like rough, conceptual and raw albums. 8/10 after many listens. I wish he had one or two albums with some classic Tyler deep vocals and the pitched up voices sound flat and under performed at times.

Its a production heavy album. This isnt a rap album or even really hiphop. I mean just listen to Running Out of Time...thats pop electro.

One or two tracks* fuck Im retarded

Solid 8 to 9, best he's done

7/10

it not bad , its not a rap album either. I'm happy with tyler exploring every album. I hope he improves on the sound he's exploring in this one. It's like how wolf shows little signs of cherrybombs switch which led to flowerbomb

based

>flowerbomb

pls no

For me it's a 9/10

Attached: 1555079560203.gif (152x255, 637K)

same here my guy
9.5/10

flowerbomb is tyler's magnum opus, fuck you mean ?

>people giving this anything higher than a 7

jesus fucking christ hahahaha

even this autist recognizes it sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=HfdfNlXC1dI

can't wait for anthony fantano to review it and give it a 5 so everyone will shut up about it

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

based and cringepilled

nice pedo stash retard

i can see why people like it but im really not a big RnB guy

>Thinking your opinions are good because a retard agrees with you

1 for a nice shade of pink on the cover

8 so far. I'm impressed.

9 easily give it more listens guys

3.9/10

Attached: 1555458493706.png (485x433, 24K)

Its a 2.
His rap is garbage, he cannot sing, high pitched vocals are awful, song structure is the same as those lo fi YouTube videos, overused chords and melodies.

gaybomb

strong 5.4

someone give me a damn link

Its on YouTube

At first 6/10, but now I actually hate it more the more I listen to it. 4/10.

strong 7 to a light 8 on this one

Definitely Like a 7/10.

Running out of time, a boy is a gun and New magic wand are pretty bad to me. The rest is quite quite good.

download soulseek and winamp. do yourself a favor

>why can't we listen to more white people?
fuck off /pol/

This. Its literally imposible to replay

pussy

DUCK yes. Fully agree

Attached: FB_IMG_1557984487492.jpg (564x960, 30K)

Close to my score of a 7.82

6 only one listen and not craving much more

5/10
Production and composition ranges from annoying to good to great, but mostly hovers around good
Lyrics are consistently terrible

Why does it sound like he uses the same beats from Flower Boy?

None of the songs are that bad, but nothing really grips you. No strong hooks.

5 and I enjoyed flower boy

7.75/10

>t. one listen so far

flower boy outtakes

5/10

Probably an 8 after my second listen. Right now I think it may be Tyler’s second best work, but I’m going to give it time to digest and listen to all his other stuff as full projects again since I usually just listen to him on shuffle. Wish the mixing wasn’t as jank as it is in some parts.

1st listen 6/10, need more listens to solidify my score

Listened once, 6/10
Won’t listen to again.

based and igorpilled

numbers are a useful, albeit flawed, way of quantifying how much you enjoy an album.

8 , I'm a sucker for bittersweet music about failed love and chilled vibes

maybe even 9

dis

3 listens and I'd say a 6.5-7 is fair. His high-pitched vocals are awful and ruined almost every track where he used it. Otherwise the themes and production are great but I can't get behind his singing.

initially I was lukewarm but after a few listens I think it's an 8

fag nigger

nah dude it fits perfectly

First listen: 6.5-7
Second listen: 9

because you're not in the northeast of England, which is the only place still carrying the torch of guitar music in the form of prog-pop
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5mLhGdUyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SRt3FF7rzTc
youtube.com/watch?v=nccu5P5Cnzw
youtube.com/watch?v=WX1P1j8irHc
youtube.com/watch?v=mStNOUpGcw4
youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8fkUzGUM

That is a fantastic list

>i have been thinking about the album almost non stop for almost 20 hours and its really just amazing. its perfect for me.
t. gay nigga

This 100%, but even then I despise brockhampton

>can't wait for anthony fantano to review it and give it a 5 so everyone will shut up about it
this thb desu

This is correct. Id probably give it a 5 and a half though just to be positive

I’ll see how I like or hate it once melon gives his number

first listen: 6
second listen: 6

>can't wait for anthony fantano to review it and give it a 5 so everyone will shut up about it
Fantano already said he loves Earfquake

Worse than Cherry Bomb / 10

9 or 10/10

But cherry bomb is his best, so yeah Igor is like an 8/10

>spamming horn synth
>swing samples
>terrible pitched up singing

WOW what an amazing album

First listen : 5
Second listen : 7

itsa 7

I’m tired of the two songs in one gimmick

This.

7-7.5

Instrumentation is great but it gets tiring halfway thru, despite it clocking in at 39 mins

7/10 for me
exactly, the synths fuse together so well and the transitions between songs are great. The vocals might sound bad on purpose but that doesnt make it a better sound

You fucking retards
0-10=-10

-5 nigger worship is so based

lmao

6/10
Easily Tyler's best.

rent free

6.5/10

PINKerton you mean

since when has mu stopped giving fucking links

goddamn disgrace

5,5 after second listen, prod is great but has trash lyrics and awful vocals

listened to it twice, 4/10 not good but not awful

After two listenings: 4/10. Starts promissing but then gets incredibely boring. Tyler can't sing and only knows like four melodies. He actually ruins the ok - sometimes good - production by singing the same song on a diferent beat on most of the record. At least that's how it feels. He should get s few lessons with Frank Ocean, whos a way better singer and knows that there's nothing wrong with working other people to help you achieve whats your artistic vision. I think Tyler's ego got a bit inflated after Flower Boy and it kinda shows on the warning he released before this record came out, saying that he produced everything and shit and about how you should listen this with full attention etc, it all sounded a little bit pretensious. Anyway, I will give another try soon, bur I doubt that my opinion is going to change.

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (332x443, 24K)

Wow, this basically sums up my thoughts on the album. I think the problem is that tyler the creator's voice is just not meant for singing. Frank Ocean didn't really know how to sing very well when he first started putting out music, but he had a nice sounding voice so that carried him, so it wasn't hard for him to learn better singing technique since he already had a good voice to start out with. If tyler wants to sing, he'd need to REALLY put in the effort, and get a really good teacher.

7. Easily forgettable. Flash-in-the-pan. We're over his ambiguous sexuality shtick.

Attached: 1549230007903.jpg (300x350, 22K)

8.5-9 Listened like 5 times already
Igor >> Cherry Bomb > Flower Boy >>> Wolf >> Goblin > Bastard

haven't heard it but 6.5

4 or 5. Very disappointing, but maybe I was just stupid for expecting better.

7/10, I prefer flower boy

like a solid 6

i'll say that earfquake is pretty decent. i dont know about the rest of the album tho. im getting pretty tired of the gay thing, he went from talking about beating women and killing fags to becoming a sort of r&b singer and while i wont deny he has some good music still i'd prefer if he went back to basics

Attached: Snapchat-1011046953.jpg (1480x720, 72K)

You really play gay music while kicking it with friends?

6.5. I've listened twice. The production is lovely and the narrative, if trite af, is consistent. It just feels kind of hollow. The only song that hits at all is AWSF?

I don't know how autobiographical it is, but it doesn't really feel like Tyler's into it.

Nice dash knowledge bruh

its not bad
but its not my kind of music
5/10

'The gay thing'. You mean being gay and barely referencing it? Yeah, that must be tiring for someone as insecure about their sexuality as you. Go suck a dick.

ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE

didn't like the king rule song so I didn't care to listen, this dudes music warps me back to the age I was when I first heard him and that's not a good thing

It's a 6 after first listen but I'll give it another try soon

i think youre reading a bit much into what i said. or maybe you dont understand where im coming from. ever since tyler came out his music has made a dramatic shift from weird and comedic to sweeping and very light hearted, and in short, it sounds very gay. so... yeah i dont really like most of what he's putting out now, sorry you dont understand that people dont agree sometimes

Sorry, I forgot gay was a genre.

didnt say it was bro. but yknow, if thats all you got. ok. i even gave you a genre earlier. R&B. so i dont see how you thought saying that was relevant. but hey, ill say it this way instead anyway, his music sounds gay. there you go.

Attached: 1553295327724s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

Not as good as Flower Boy but still pretty good. I like the direction Tyler has been taking.

Attached: DtEtR3cX4AAft7F.png (600x908, 858K)

It's not even R&B. It's hip-hop and neo-soul. Are those gay genres too?

that cover is way to nigger for me to handle and I'm not even racist.
will give one song a chance later on

>and I'm not even racist
You certainly seem racist

>neo-soul

yup
also, hip hop isnt necessarily gay sounding but the hip hop tyler has been making recently certainly is

i have a haitian mate in college so =)

>le black friend
>checkmate liberal

Epic.

lmaoing rn
>dubs and I'm not racist

Attached: 1557588001273.jpg (421x369, 23K)

LMAOOOOOOOO
I said I'm not racist fags.
absolutely rekt

Attached: 1557589579471.jpg (144x142, 5K)

Chek'd

Attached: 12545565200.jpg (225x225, 5K)

8.32/10

You should go back.

-3/10

>Pity
>Rest of musicians
>Piss
>Shit
>Igor

Aguante el pity

Listened on the train in the morning first time. Thought it wasn't great at all but I was quite tired and ambient noise in the background.

Listened to it once today without doing anything else, just listening. Thought it sounded great. 7-8/10.

Did it again later in the day, just focussed on the music again. Honestly, I think it's a 9 or a 10 now.

It flows better than any album I've listened to in recent times. It's length feels perfect. It sounds very unique, especially for Tyler. It has that surprising aspect to it. The themes aren't overly deep or pretentious just very honest. It has a great mix of sound and the production is fantastic.

7 noice