How do I improve my singing? I fucking suck at it

How do I improve my singing? I fucking suck at it
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZwQR07EAJe

Attached: 1557602501100.jpg (535x577, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZwQR07EAJe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop

sing louder
that unironically will help some

its ok tyler we still liked IGOR

it sounds like youre trying to be loud enough to sing but not loud enough so your parents can hear you

Stop trying to intentionally slur your words for aesthetic. Stop trying to imitate others

Honestly, imitating people is the worst fucking thing you can do. Unless you're already an experienced singer and developed your own unique singing voice, it's gonna be painfully obvious.
Otherwise, just be more confident. You have a good natural voice, it just needs some practice.

Do you wanna be bullied?

stop doing the metallica/nirvana or whatever you're trying to do voice and actually put emotion into it

I'm afraid that anyone could hear me, that would be embarassing.
How do I learn to sing without imitating?

>can't hold a note without pain in the throat
>can't even breathe in without pain in the throat

Attached: 1534568929502.png (1080x1080, 595K)

find what’s unique about your voice and use it. and do vocal exercises every day, work on singing from your diaphragm

You're trying too hard, it's honestly not that bad lol.

don't imitate anyone else
know exactly the notes and words you're singing and hit them with iron confidence and laser focus, to the maximal extent your body allows

Tried singing from diaphragm?

Attached: 1557715423324.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Imitating is important in developing sound and style. If you are authentic it will come through anyway. If Lou Reed had no Bob Dylan and Dylan had no Woodie Guthrie where would we be? It’s up to the person to make it unique

Whatever I should be doing, I'm not doing. I'll just have to keep looking up resources for proper breathing.

first don't watch any youtube tutorial
second don't think about your range cause it doesn't matter
your voice is good but
stop the tremolo it's ugly and bad
when you sing don't swallow you stomach
you have to be louder man you can't resist you would fuck your voice up believe me and you want to be singer than you have to use your voice some say take a rest but I don't personally I sing and practice my scream every day and drink and eat whatever I like and nothing happen to me but it depends on you, you have to sing correctly first eliminate fear and sing (Nirvana - Plateau) and since your a beginners don't try hard with the high notes and louder feel your voice free first than record it for me

trust me man your I can fix you

??

Attached: 1557309408557.jpg (500x500, 109K)

i wasn't going to post in this thread because you're probably just another random bandcamp shitter with even shittier generic music, but absolutely don't listen to these retards. how do you think julian learned to sing? by wanting to sound like lou reed. how do you think morrissey learned to sing? by learning from all his influences.
genuinely don't listen to what those user faggots say if you actually take this seriously, please.

I am retard who can't study grammar and I was in a hurry when I write it

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ZwQR07EAJe
i whisper sing
try that