Why the fuck was John Lennon so infatuated with Yoko? Its fucking creepy

Why the fuck was John Lennon so infatuated with Yoko? Its fucking creepy.

Attached: FGDILSXXVG.jpg (474x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian pussy will do that to you

she was the only woman that allowed him to shit in her mouth

He was a drugged out retard with a friend brain, he didn't know any better. The only "good" Beatle was George Harrison and that's only because he motivated Eric Clapton to be a better musician.

Shes not qt though, i guess coming from the UK skews your taste.

*fried lol
There was nothing friendly about it.

maybe she was like a motherly figure to him

she’s 8/10 in bongistan

>friend brain
Sounds nice

i think he really admired her artistry and mind. she was able to create new ideas and challenge the structures of the world whereas he was only able to fit in and add to the evils of the world. she clearly was more educated (she studied with cage alongside feldman, earl brown, christian wolff, etc) and was friends with everyone in fluxus. lennon was a vapid pop star who was interested in cool artists and philosophers but wasnt one himself... kinda like rich kids who move to brooklyn to surround themselves with art and pretend to be part of it

tldr?

He liked her brain cause his was no good

This guy gets it. Yoko Ono was the best solo Beatle anyway.

John was gay and he loved Paul

>The only "good" Beatle was George Harrison and that's only because he motivated Eric Clapton to be a better musician.
And then he got cucked by clapton and got cancer. Poor bastard.

What a faggot. Has a hot blonde subservient wife, treats her like a punching bag. Says in an interview that their son is a drunken mistake. Meets this hideous zipperhead art hoe and breaks up the greatest band of all time over it. Then proceeds to waste what little time he had left alive taking shit about his former Beatle bros, moving to NYC and pretending to give a single fuck about the anti-war movement. Writes a bunch of self absorbed shit songs about how perfect him and Yoko are and treats their son like he's golden. Meanwhile refusing to acknowledge his previous son with Cynthia's existence. Every shitty decision he made after meeting Yoko's trash ass led him to getting shot in his stupid fucking face by a fan who was as much of an autistic edgelord as he was. OP's pic is literally John Lennon, ten seconds from crawling naked up inside of Yoko's ass. Aside from all of this, I still love The Beatles.

This

jomon pussy got him acting strange

Goddamn, do all males from England look like that?

Fucking gross...

Imagine allllll the smells!
Flowing through your noooooose

Attached: john.jpg (500x484, 61K)

I read that he wanted to be more artsy but hated most art exhibit but hers was really interactive so he got attracted to her

Literally calling a song that and thinking it's a good idea. Who the fuck gave you an n-word pass, John?
Eat lead, hippie.

I'm kind of with you on this one

the only good beatle was ringo

why do you think he made the song Creep you fucking retard

Based

why are zoomers incapable of understanding the concept of 'love?'

It was actually Yoko that came up with the title

If you think thats what love is then I'm guessing you're one of those polyamarous millennials who exclusively dates gender confused college girls

love is love

fren brain :)

Attached: i2cs6muq51o11.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

Well his dumbass sings it

Best post.

disagee

bad singer, but qt nonetheless

bpd

She looks like a man lmao

>i think he really admired her artistry and mind. she was able to create new ideas and challenge the structures of the world
She's still doing that to this day user.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

Attached: 1546020591745.jpg (288x288, 15K)

only good beatle was paul as far as being a non-retard goes

>lennon
the truth hurts the youtube comment section

Yooooooo what the fuck

This even though their art was bourgeoisie trash

Paul is the worst Beatle

paul's a retard anyway who became a big business kike

George > Paul > Lennon > Ringo

Reminder :)

Attached: 04951C36-504C-40CA-B889-96208B5863CA-1696-00000217F11F9268.png (1400x917, 608K)

but all that's why John is the best Beatle

Reminder that if John isn't your favorite Beatle you're a reddit faggot. Lennon is truly /ourguy/

she was an actual artist who was interested in him. it stroked his ego a bit to have someone appreciate him for his art who was obviously his superior intellectually and aesthetically

cuck

this
how in the fuck could you be a Yea Forumstant and pick paul over john.
tomorrow never knows and a day in the life versus when im 64 and oblidi oblida? come on

HOW DO I DOWNVOTE

It's because John always wanted a Mother, and Yoko always wanted to be a Mom

She was his mommy, just look at the picture he's practically screaming it at you.

Who's weirder?

Attached: 25cd8c80fe15ebbe2713f79e17d95851.jpg (494x652, 53K)

>infatuated with Yoko
she looks like him that's why he only loves himself

Just imagine if he had met Vina Sky. Hottest Asian I've ever seen.

John was a fucking child and Yoko treated him like one

She was the first person he met as pretentious than himself

>with a friend brain
>*fried lol
>There was nothing friendly about it.

A Freudian slip followed by a defensive assurance that it isn't what you meant and it wasn't the case. Your subconscious is screaming out to us. There's clearly a softer, cuddlier side of you dying to get out.

Attached: 1525790870834.png (600x634, 752K)

Based lmao

>why is a man so infatuated with his wife? It's creepy.

Great post - absolutely nailed it

>she was able to create new ideas and challenge the structures of the world
how the fuck can all of you faggots read this with a straight face and say "this"

Attached: 1488581449014.jpg (470x626, 46K)

>cucked by clapton

Nice try, he literally encouraged clapton to take his wife, he didn't give a shit since he was cheating on her with so many other women.

Paul >>>>> John >>>>> George >>>>> Ringo
Paul had the best solo stuff, I honestly think his stuff with Wings is better than a lot of his Beatles shit.