Name one comeback album that came out 15+ years after the band's original release and actually rivals their original...

Name one comeback album that came out 15+ years after the band's original release and actually rivals their original work.

Attached: D6xqdNTUYAAdvDN.jpg (1200x968, 185K)

those matador mission of burma record were good

His best work IMO

Attached: ayy.png (1066x1055, 1.3M)

Judas Priest - Firepower

Cardiacs - Sing to God
Radiohead - AMSP
David Bowie - Blackstar
Lou Reed - New York / Lulu

Wow ur funny

And you're a homophobic racist. He is a homosexual African American. You aren't allowed to no like it.

what amount of time has to elapse before you consider an album a comeback? 3-4 years?

the new Tribe album

joanna newsom puts out an album every 5 years but I wouldn't call them comeback albums

Slowdive s/t

god damn a nigga just want some huge tiddies to grab

this

Material Control

David Byrne and Brian Eno's Everything That Happens Will Happen Today is a lot better than their 1981 collab

Attached: 1397761990288.jpg (425x637, 53K)

Pretty surprised that nobody's yet mentioned My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky

None of these outside of New York were comeback albums, and I think the OP is implying the first record by an artist after a long hiatus, not just their first good album in X years

Sleep - The Sciences

Attached: sleep-the-sciences-1524167366-compressed1-1524186011-compressed.jpg (600x600, 53K)

The literal best NMH album came out 15 years after ITAOTS

Attached: ferris wheel on fire.jpg (500x500, 100K)

Kate Bush - Aerial
was some shit like 13-14 years cuz she stopped to raise her son like a normal senpai

Black Star, and the Next Day - Bowie

Attached: 451996.jpg (800x800, 38K)

the avalanches

Cherubs - 2 Ynfynyty

Attached: chair rubs.jpg (1200x1200, 179K)

this

This, but to be fair they only had one album, one EP and a killer radio single.
Would argue Traced in Air by Cynic in terms of quality, almost impossible to rival Focus on impact.

Hi Owen!

Dinosaur Jr.-Beyond (Technically only 10 years, but everything after Bug was more or less a J Mascis solo album, so I think it still counts)

It's not bad, but the album doesn't even rival Green Mind.

The Division Bell by Pink Floyd
Stubborn Persistent Illusions by Do Make Say Think
All of 2010s Swans

Attached: yessir whatever.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Dude's gotta be like 50, right? I'd hope he has better things to do than shill his four year old album on Yea Forums. I wouldn't mind more shilling of this album though, I honestly prefer it over Heroin Man.

Wildflower by The Avalanches. Plunderphonics, Electro, Instrumental Hip-Hop.

Attached: the-avalanches-wildflower[1].jpg (1200x1200, 315K)

These

Attached: krnp.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 78K)

it certainly rivals SILY for worst electronic album ever made, i agree. and neither one of them is plunderphonics shut the fuck up

Wow, you're autistic AND wrong? How do you do it, man?

A Tribe Called Quest

Attached: year_zero_art.jpg (500x500, 42K)